What's your worst dinner experience?

What's your worst dinner experience?

the one time i tried mexican i got diarrhea 2 times before i could finish

You do realize that it is physically impossible to get diarrhea from food that you are literally eating at that moment?

I dropped two braised shanks, shredding the meat all over the floor and ejecting the marrow from the bone all over.

I wouldn't have cried unless a basement pipe had burst within 2 hours. If life were tangible I would have violently raped it.

Go paint your yacht, medfag.

Got ignored at an IHOP once

I'm a poorfag but you made my day by implying I wasn't. Godspeed.

I had a normie white female coworker when I was working on some small caribbean island. I wouldn't eat at black people restaurants. I find their food disgusting, always the cheapest cut, no hygiene, look like puke. Seriously, animal food.

So she was new and wanted to try some small family restaurant, owned by "nice" black lady. I end up paying $60 for a shitty salade (her) and a shitty burger (me), because we were white so the colored owner charged us extra and became borderline violant. My coworker started to argue with the owner so I paid for her meal and she never went to another black owned restaurant the 2 years she spent there.

When she tried to reimburse, I refused and always remind her to never relax around them. I told you so...

>order a burger and 'murrican salad on a carribean island instead of seafood and I'm shocked, shocked it tasted worse than my raunchy wench of a gf's bum
Tell the truth, were you homeschooled by evangelicals?

Not at all true, you won't be expelling what you ate but some people will have bowel contraction when they eat certain foods (especially fatty greasy foods)

I'm french, so keep your anti-american crap for you. It was the only thing remotely eatable and I didn't even eat it. The cheapest frozen (and surely refrozen multiple time) patty from the US, with some regular store bought buns and some ketchup.

The salade was also a joke.

>seafood
lol, implying they would serves seafood. The only good places were owned by white peoples coming from mainland France (or other western countries).

Went to eat with my father and delinquent brother at my uncles house. Apparently my brother was stashing acid stamps in his cap and one of them fell out without him noticing. My uncle had a 3 year old son who found it and showed it at the dinner table. It was really uncomfortable for me and I can't imagine how it must have been for my brother. He's okay now and cleaned up his act.

Acid's not even that bad of a drug

fucking flyovers

It scares people because it's like weed xtreem.

>co-worker's boss spends thirty five minutes kvetching about donald trump

Im' glad this was the first response

I am leaf.

I think it's more about the 3 year old finding it.

Everytime I have to go to my in-laws for dinner. There's something wrong with them...

>never season their food before or during cooking. Never.
>dinner always consists of turkey (or some other protein rarely), dry unseasoned mashed potatoes, pre chopped bagged green beans boiled in unseasoned water and served dry.
>always get served insanely small portions, (1 slice turkey 1 spoonful of beans 1 scoop potatoes) end up just making something with flavour when I get home anyways...
>we try and get them over here or out to dinner for dinner sometimes, if it's not the 1 restaurant (blandest and most expensive hipster bar in town) her father likes we can't go anywhere
>when we do go to only restaurant her parents like, they always order the same thing and mother always complains about same thing she keeps ordering.
>occasionally bring dishes to dinner that aren't spicy at all, purposely make sure to keep it simple but also make sure food is properly seasoned during cooking (kosher salt, fresh cracked pepper and herbs, etc)
>get told food is too overwhelming, strong, spicy, etc.
>mother has asked to try things I make and said she liked them, so I would go out of way to make extra for her only to find out later on by slip of her tongue that she actually doesn't like that at all and has been throwing out my food for years...

What the fuck is wrong with people like this... is it autism Or are they foodlets?

>acid
>flyovers
what?

Sounds like my ex’s family fug

>acid """""stamps"""""
>It was really uncomfortable
fucking white people. jesus christ.

this is why everyone hates white people and I fucking hate it

Oh no, they actually prefer to enjoy the natural flavourings of their food instead of the cacophonous assault of "flavours" that your negroid hands throw drown everything in, how horrible!

They're just angry their daughter is a coal burning slut

Kek. I'm half Scottish half Croatian. I don't drown anything in nigrish spices and sauces. I season my food appropriately like a civilized white person, you massively uncultured faggot.

>two colleagues' birthday 2013
>they want to go to shitty hibachi grill in shady part of town
>they lose our reservation
>they forget half our entree orders
>the cook drops my friend's tuna on a pile of raw chicken
>the cook says "I'm going to throw these away because that's unsafe"
>he still charges her for the full plate of tuna she never got
>we're all done and asking for check
>waiter disappears for 20 minutes
>I grab some random waiter and ask for our check
>she says no (????????????????????)
>entire staff abandons our table to have drinks with some guest across the restaurant
>it's some local celeb real estate agent
>finally get our check
>they won't let us split it

And that's how me and 9 of my friends ate at a restaurant and walked the fuck out.

>Scots & Croats
literally the uncultured niggers of europe

Croats are based, you're thinking of Bosniaks

fucking instant diarrhea

are you canadian