*gives you brain cancer*

*gives you brain cancer*

don't put your head in it then, ye arse

*gives you testicular cancer*

>gives you brain cancer
I'm referring to Veeky Forums

I don't eat microwaved food because I do not own a microwave. I don't go to movies either, I go to films. I do this because I do not own a television.

However my local independent cinema does not sell popcorn or branded soda. The last time I brought in anything other than my own eyes and ears was a set of 3d glasses for the herzog film about the chauvet caves. I was reluctant to try on equipment associated with popular trash, but the film was enjoyable although by no means among herzog's best.

I would also like to take this opportunity to mention that I do not own a cage and when I speak to spanish-speaking peoples, such as the cleaning lady, I do my best to use the correct regional accent so that they understand that I understand their culture, which is in many ways superior to our own. The accent I most enjoy emulating is that of subaltern Mexicans, with its singsong cadence and colorful idioms. If I could replace all rural whites in this country with Mexicans it would please me to no end.

>"I do not own a TV"
Autism is just seething from you.

i have one tv in a house of 4 and it hasn't been turned on in 3 days. we are taking getting an antenna and ditching subscribed programing into serious consideration.

>If I could replace all rural whites in this country with Mexicans it would please me to no end.
I know you're baiting, but I have argued that everyone south of the mason dixon line should be wiped from the face of the earth and the vacated area opened to immigrant homesteaders.

As a white guy, I say we just make EBT only good for things that make you sterile.

Stupid spics. You cannot even vote, much less make sweeping changes, unless said changes actually involve sweeping.

She boiled her brain.

Just out of curiosity, what arguments do you use?

How could you even turn it on with your head in?

that one... looks like you push the buttons. I'd use my hands.

Fresh pasta?

It only works with the door closed.

You and your faggot housemates must be real proud of yourselves, Hey?

so? close the door.

Ok, just let me detach my head first.

i knew if I waited you would find your mistake.

It's how we learn.

Thank you for your patience senpai.

Microwaves are too big to ionise your cells, the only risk here is thermal damage

>Microwaves are too big
>Micro
>too big
Retard

>Retard
>red
>art
faggot

bump so i can screen shot on my phone

ur both ghey

>no means among herzog's best.
Yeah, that's Bad Lieutenant.

Wrong pic, OP.
Here, fixed it for you.

>gives you medicinal marijuana

You break the window or stick some silverware in the holes where the door hooks in.

that only means there are gonna be more quanta of radiation so it gives more cancer

checked

I only own a tv because my ol lady and kids are tv normies. If I lived alone there’d be no tv just an empty house full of plants and flowers and a chess set. Maybe it’s autism but I like to live beautifully and tv is ugly.

Ah, so it's like that, huh?

You have a computer and i bet you watch videos on it sometimes right? You're just more modern than they are, not fundamentally different or more minimal.

>abuelita
gross, that's a symptom that mexican food culture is being ruined by multinationals

*buffalo soldier starts playing*

i was gonna write the same but he's kinda right thou exaggerating for sure, my point is tv =/= pc

So the 'you' is litter better in every way?

The wavelength is almost a foot physically, they are huge.

It doesn't work like that, the radiation needs to be small particles or rays at high energy. Microwaves are big and will just burn you. Alpha & beta particles, gamma, X and UV rays are what will alter your molecular structure causing mutation ie; cancer.

Hey now, it'll kill me through colon cancer first.