Who were/are poets and writers who had success with women or lived bohemian live surrounded by women?

Who were/are poets and writers who had success with women or lived bohemian live surrounded by women?

I'm thinking french anarchists maybe.

I'm just curious about their work, what their views of life were.

something you want to emulate, opie?

Is that a really big poop or is it just a very close up small poop?

read the file name, autistic web scum

Voila.

Bolaño
Cortazar
James Joyce
Faulkner

>women

not going to make it lad

baudelaire

keats

Sartre maybe?

>None of them encouraged him to expand on the topic, since Simone de Beauvoir was present, and everyone in the room understood that the legend of their relationship was in her keeping. But everyone in the room also knew that Sartre liked the company of women because he devoted much of his time to the business of seducing them.

Also there’s that quote by DFW where he said sth along the lines of feeling like he was only living to pound one vagina after the other. Can’t seem to find it rn.

damn thats a nicely curved pile of shit

Any books on how to casually having sex without going to parties? In parties is kinda easy but I don't like parties that much
Different women tho, not how to get a gf

I need sex so my literary lifestyle gets to the next level

Lord byron of course

Whats the difference between smoking that and smoking some dank weed?

Diesel to gasoline

You can only practice. A book won't help you. Try going to bars.

I prefer hash. Hash gives you a melt down feel when you hit it.

The chick has an uglier face than him.

Oh. I know this one. There's a brige in my town named after him. Magor!

Nevermind. I suck. This is Bukowski, I was thinking someone else. (Ivan Martin Jirous)

Voltaire comes to mind

Houellebecq: Platform?

Camu was famous for being a seducer, Sarte was a lot more intellectually productive

lol is this a fucking joke

how are you the only one to mention Byron. the dude was chad as fuck.

do you think people on this board actually read

Kerouac and the Beats tended to fuck around a lot, but that had a lot to do wit the general attitudes their peer group had toward sex.

I think that in general being attractive or being charming have a lot more influence on getting laid than your "philosophy on life" necessarily does, unless you happen to lead a cult

Dude is this a pic of poop that someone scraped wit they finger

triggered druggie detected

>hashish

Butt hash?

the boilermakers help

Not Bolaño.

Beauvoir wanted to shag Camus.

Because of what said user