What is the most esoteric book you've read?

What is the most esoteric book you've read?

Hardmode: No Jung, Occult, or Gnosticism

the hermetic and alchemical writings of paracelsus

Hesse, Demian

the hermetic and alchemical writings of many more classical authors of European hermeticism, not only paracelsus

the hermetic and alchemical writings of even more authors, not only the classics of European hermeticism

Nagestani
The Iranian is crazy in a good way

That's a good one

Hypersphere

The fudochishinmyoroku
Frankly I don't remember a single line from it. It had to do with focusing your mind.

My diary is pretty esoteric desu.

Pound's Cantos. I love the guy (not for his political beliefs ... although I'm glad Papa defended him), but that book is channeling some out-there shit. You'll need more than Google to figure a lot of it out.

*Negarestani
And yeah, he's like the more pleasant and engaging Land

K-Pop: Popular Music, Cultural Amnesia, and Economic Innovation in South Korea

The Apostolic Fathers
The New Testament
The Story of the Eye
Justine

The Anime Machine: A Media Theory of Animation

Bump

this weird collection of ruminatory essays from the 20s that i'm convinced were written by a schizophrenic. they actually make zero sense

Name of said essays?

Are you thinking about Artaud?

there's nothing esoteric abotu pop crap

This book written in like 1805 about what a dick Napoleon was to the Republic of Venice by an anonymous author.

Striking and Picturesque Delineations of the Grand, Beautiful, Wonderful, and Interesting Scenery Around Loch-Earn

Adolf Hitler, the last avatar.

Any books on or about being a worker on a deep-sea oil rig

All of Plato and Xenophon's works.

Name

all elephants search mandragora

Artauds insane rmblings. God I love stuff written by crazy people.

Hegel's views on consciousness

This or Evola's Hermetic writings

Y Gododdin, or any other of the old Welsh writings

>+30 posts in
>no Swedenborg

The Life of Henry Suso

The Alchemist by Paulo Cohelo

This is hardly esoteric but the entire Russian Primary Chronicle got to count for something right

Alt answers: The Kalevala, Of the Russe Commonwealth by Giles Fletcher, The Travels of Ibn Battutah, Radetsky March by Phillip Roth, Most of the Australian literature I've had to read in my undergraduate

>Radetsky March by Phillip Roth
That's Joseph Roth, get the two mixed all the time, good book

Any books on managing water quality?

I'm interested desu, where to start?

I'm sure there are better ways, but I started with Revolt Against the Modern World, some of Men Among the Ruins and Ride the Tiger and then jumped right into Introduction to Magic and The Hermetic Tradition. What I referenced was the latter.

Copenhaver's translation of the Hermetica

Thanks

The Nigger Who Ate Shit And Died by Alfred J. Watkins

The Legacy of Totalitarianism in a Tundra: Hermetic Edition (with 300% more alchemical symbols!).

Found this at a used bookstore in Seattle. Pretty cool read, introduced me to Novalis for the first time.

Yo do you have any advice for reading Plato, Xenophon, or philosophers in general? I can tell there's a lot going on under the surface in Plato (and I suspect others) but I haven't been able to put it together yet

The Secret Teachings of All Ages

The Valis Trilogy
Rhizomes excerpt from A Thousand Plateaus

Freud.

>on an Earth when chimps are the psychic slaves of the human race, he has begun to rattle the cage. Follow Victory Chimp as he moves from adolescence to adolescence to adolescence across the multiverse. Victory Chimp and Occula battle the immortal Chon as wave upon wave of illusion and pain conspire to imprison them within time's dominion. Our Earth awaits Victory Chimp's return. Will he survive?

>the story of the eye
what makes you say this?

This, by far

Reading Jacob Grimm's 100 page essay "on the burning of corspes" felt kinda weird.