Can we talk about soy? I just read an article and it basically outlined how bad it is for men to consume...

Can we talk about soy? I just read an article and it basically outlined how bad it is for men to consume, from infant to senior. Is it all crap? Should we be concerned?

Other urls found in this thread:

rationalwiki.org/wiki/Soy_boy#Science
livestrong.com/article/518337-why-is-soy-milk-bad-for-men/
google.com/amp/s/www.menshealth.com/nutrition/soys-negative-effects?amp
tinyurl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'll bump for interest, but really I'm just posting part two of my pic

rationalwiki.org/wiki/Soy_boy#Science

Where did you read this article? Was it Breitbart or InfoWars?

There is a better place to have this >discussion

Both. But not only that, he was cuck'd enough to buy the advertised estrogen antidote, lol!

I also read a medical study saying that if you eat soy then you are 37% more likely to become a numale

I had The Prehistory of the Far Side as a bathroom reader in my formative years, I must have read through that thing cover to cover multiple times.

Nice >failure

>12:30 pm
>sit down for a lunch of miso soup
>order extra tofu
>5:00 pm
>I've scheduled my gender reassignment surgery

Thank you for awakening me, soy.

This is off topic, but about OP's pics.
I've always been a fan of The Far Side, it was my favorite comic growing up, and of course I read the Prehistory of....
Anyway, I never understood why Cow Tools confused people so much. I remember when it was first published, but I was too young to notice or care about any controversy around it. It's always been obvious what it's about. I wonder why people were confused by the handsaw? Look at it, it's all misshapen, the teeth are facing different directions and have different spacing, it's completely useless looking, just like the other "tools" on the table.
I'm more confused as to why people were so confused. That's weird.

>linking to rationalwiki

it had all the studies in one place.

I knew this would devolve into some pop bs, but it's a genuine question. Countries have recommended that newborns/toddlers don't eat soy because early evidence suggests links to asthma, amongst other things

livestrong.com/article/518337-why-is-soy-milk-bad-for-men/

What countries? And what is their "early evidence"?

>livestrong.com
LMAO, what a faggot site! Are you serious or just memeing?

Check the references then, friend

google.com/amp/s/www.menshealth.com/nutrition/soys-negative-effects?amp

>Blood concentrations of estradiol, total and free testosterone, and SHBG did not differ between the two groups, although estrone concentrations tended to decrease in the group consuming soymilk
drink your soy, it decreases female sex hormones

Phytoestrogens and Disease: tinyurl com/hfxu23q
Phytoestrogens and Heart Disease: tinyurl com/zg2nh7a
Phytoestrogen and Kidney Disease: tinyurl com/jtwyanb
High soy can result in 59% less breast cancer study: tinyurl com/j8ywsra
Soy yields 13% lower LDL/Bad Cholesterol Study: tinyurl com/hhf4weq
Soy and Men Hormones Study: tinyurl com/hsu4wqk
Meta-analysis on men, soy and phytoestrogen extracts: tinyurl com/ja5s9k2
30-50% of men get manboobs: tinyurl com/zb58cbs
Phytoestrogen content of various foods: tinyurl com/z3kpvsw
220 women over 2 years soy study: tinyurl com/z4tbb7d
Meta-analysis on 47 studies no estrogen change: tinyurl com/hsm6ctb
Soy being fine for men: tinyurl com/zwddamh

Think of it this way: An estrogen molecule is like a jumbo jet that attaches to the Jetway of an airport. It discharges passengers into the terminal, which is suddenly a busy, noisy place. Phytoestrogens, being weak estrogens, are like small, private planes with few passengers and no cargo, yet they still occupy the Jetway after landing. When phytoestrogens occupy the cell, normal estrogens cannot. Plant estrogens do not eliminate all of estrogen's effects, but they do minimize them, apparently reducing breast cancer risk and menstrual symptoms

From my (admittedly shallow) understanding:
Option 1: phytoestrogens are estrogens, your body will react to them like extra estrogen, they'll make you a soyboy
or
Option 2: phytoestrogens are weak estrogens, they take the place of real estrogens causing your body to be unable to react with true estrogens and thus turning you into a manly man