Webm thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gcshz4lBJPQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

good food and good fun in these webm threads

I imagine eating this in the most desperate moments of hunger would be true hell.

Quick, post the hottest one's first

No sound on Veeky Forums is a crime

is that.. is that actually good? I'm always amazed with the random stuff that watermelon finds itself into that actually tastes good so this might actually be good but I'm curious if anyone's ever had it

is she trying to caramalize the sugars in the banana with friction? I don't get it.

What a nice pair of salad. I'd totally eat them with any meal.

This is so disgusting I expect Jack to make a video about jt

qt

I cri evritiem

can you imagine eating that pizza afterwards. i bet its dirty as fuck.

And a bit rubbery, I bet.

>soggy soaked chicken in a sugary coffin
You tell me.

I've had steamed chicken and poached chicken, it would probably be similar.

Have you poached a whole chicken though?

Poaching dark meat sounds horrid.

It's ok, though it's obviously not my favorite preparation.

No because it's a piece of rubber used for practice.

gook girls can't resist SUPERIOR AMERICAN BBQ

That's a big crepe

Is that a motherfucking icing spatula?

Fucking Chinks.

If you feel the need to play with your food at least have the common courtesy of killing it first.

It's final moments were trying desperately to gain traction and breathe in a waterless world as a harpy shrieks with glee at fucking with your body because she thinks you're very existence is "icky".

Anyone have any good liver recipes?

i cant stand his videos simply because of the way he films, he gets distracted way too fast and ends up moving the camera way too much. just look at the end of this video, why the fuck would you film those guys?

Marinate in alchohol for 55 years until cirrosis.
Donate to 12 year old with cancer.

I can't imagine those eggs tasting any good, looks way overcooked.

OH MY GOD DID HE JUST STICK A WHOLE LEMON UP THAT BIRDS BUTT?

Americans, explain yourself

>Has a 450g steak
>Starts by eating the veggies
Absolue madwoman

>implying it matters when she's packing her stomach tighter than the tokyo subway in rush hour.

>implying she's actually eating more than one or two bites

I'd pack her tighter than a subway if you know what I mean

>everything is overcooked to shit, but it's okay because I'm duel wielding spatulas and making a lot of rapid jerky movements

wtf? how does the wood get bigger?

There are pipes under the sand.

Did she just spit into the thing at 0:17 ? Fucking gross

Its lightly sped up

for you
not even joking it's a normal sized crêpe

STOP ADDING 5 FUCKING SAUCES TO EVERYTHING

Why do they always do this? There is no way they pair.

What series is this?

Savoury > sweet

Fight me irl

Marimomarshmallow and decocookie are best when it comes to DIY Candy

>she had a boyfriend
>he cheated on her

Why would anyone cheat on such perfection.

the world will crush you friend

how would you do that? how many people can fit inside her? She is tiny. Think about what you say before you say it please. It's insensitive and somewhat misogynistic.

Becase she's going to die of heart disease at 30.

read. the. filename.

because she is bulimic? it's a mental disease. with those people it's not easy to live.

I really really like this webm

The virgin Korean BBQ vs the Chad American meat feast

youtube.com/watch?v=Gcshz4lBJPQ

looks like your mom's lol

what are those

it's all yours, Lori

asian sperm are much larger and darker than white people sperm.

asians.

Eels I think

Are they human?

What about the bones? Are they too small to cause any internal damage?

I never heard of fishbones causing anybody internal damage apart from them getting stuck in the throat. I'd imagine they are soft enough to either just pass through or get broken down in the stomach.

Like 72%. We can even breed with them, but the offspring are unstable and not as good at kicking.

The secret to making webms from larger files is to speed them up by 10-15%, this saves a lot on file size and is barely noticeable to the average person.

your framerate is fucked though

Sacrifices get made. I admit I'm not the best but 3mb is not a lot if you're trying to make anything over 30 seconds.

If you drop the long dimension to 240 it's still watchable on Veeky Forums and that saves loads of space

fucking funny innit

There's no way that thing works IRL

Like most kitchen bullshit it's probably fine for 5-10 uses and after that it just takes up space in your kitchen.

This needs sound. These are the best ASMR videos.

>barely noticeableit's annoying as guck. You can fiddle with the pixels, framerates and lossy compression settings and if that doesn't do it you should upload them on /wsg/ and crosslink with the added bonus of being able to keep the sound

Why are people so obsessed with doing everything they can to not learn how to use a knife...

>saves 3 seconds but not the whole thing
How new are you?

>taking advice from someone who doesn't even know how to use meme arrows

Ur a dumb ass cretin

if you watch the video she says the chicken doesn’t even taste like watermelon and it’s savory and very juicy.

If it doesn't taste like watermelon what is the point? A box of oven bags costs less than a single watermelon and probably does a better job. Shit, just take a roast pan and cover it with some foil. And don't even try to pretend like it's to use up leftovers, you have to special cut that thing and there's a fuckton of innards left behind that get wasted.

>innards that get wasted
uh, you can eat the watermelon after you cut it out, fucko.

I have had one for years, but its not a cheap shit one.

It works but has really limited uses because I know how to use a knife, I only really use it for salad or salsa if a bunch of other room/boards are taken up for other shit I am doing. I maybe only use it like once every few months.

It is no where near as good as a food processor, and knowing how to cut shit is better anyways.

Oh yeah, I do also use it a lot whenever I make soups, I like to mince onions with it just for soups/stew.

I don't want to start a new thread so I'll just ask it here, does anyone have to link to that YT video of the female chef making this disgusting pasta sauce that's basically a whole of canned sauces and a shitton of oil?
I just can't think of the name right now and it's killing me

blew that guy's impotent straw man right the fuck out

>stabbing the burgers and flipping them excessively