twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's some type of paste that the Thai people have

poo in a loo

green curry paste coconut cream + x
little bit of palm sugar if its too spicy

Thai curry is GOAT

this women lays it all out on the line for you, faggot:

highheelgourmet.com/2013/09/15/advance-authentic-thai-red-curry-paste/#panang

what kinda stuff goes good in it? i was gonna do chicken but i feel like i need more stuff

eggplant longbeans etc

Peppers, peas, baby corn, etc. Just look at some pictures and work it out.

Make curry, add green dye.

Ask questions stupidly, get answered stupidly.

>op asks for green curry recipe but, hmm, I'll post a red curry recipe
'K

>ask how to make an actual established thing
>huuuuur stupid answer

fucking retard

You gotta use those little Asian eggplants. Shit soaks up the curry like a motherfucker and it tastes so good

I make a lot of Thai food and its not all that difficult to prepare ..unless you want to make the curry paste from scratch. I suggest you buy green curry paste at a Asian store, one can of heavy coconut milk, one bottle of fish sauce and meat - would recommend fish. Lightly fry curry paste in oil, add coconut milk and mix, add fish and bring to a light simmer, add a little splash of fish sauce. You may want to balance it with some sugar. It is also nice to add cut chili. In Thailand they add several other ingredients like baby aubergine, lemon grass, galangal and a few kafir lime leafs - but those are not necessary for a flavorful green curry. As your picture suggests, you eat green curry with rice. If you like spicy Thai food then i suggest red curry, tom kha gai, tom yam and Thai Panang curry. Be warned, Thai food is very addictive.

Pic is tom yam kung, perhaps my favorite soup in the whole world.

As someone who has actually made thai green curry,

required, this is the curry itself:
green curry paste
fish sauce
thai basil (no regular basil won't work)
kaffir lime leaves
sugar
coconut milk
thai chilis or serranos if you can't find thai chilies

then you kinda choose your own meat and veggies I usually go with fish or chicken, bamboo shoots, bell pepper and snow peas

this, although traditionally they would not fry the paste in oil, but use a small amount of coconut cream to pull the flavours from it for a few minutes first. Both methods work well.
If you want to be more involved and make the paste (it's better, but grinding it is a bitch, but you can have lazy paste with just minced stuff)

thaitable.com/thai/recipe/green-curry-paste

is a pretty good recipe
and i suggest getting a kaffir lime tree, they're quite hardy, fresh leaves add a nice fragrance to a lot of stuff and the zest is almost impossible to buy.

eggplant but i just use carrots, potatoes and brocolli 5 mins from the end, there's no need to get too dogmatic about curry

use boneless thigh meat not breast

baby potatoes, snow peas

I throw something hard at my imported Thai wife's head and yell at her to make that green shit I like. If she doesn't understand right away I show her a picture from google.

are you curry blind?

what kind of fish goes well in it?

I'm planning on making some green curry this week, I'm gonna do some Thai eggplant and spinach, but I've done string beans and potatoes before and that was good too.

OP here with an update on my curry of which i forgot to take a picture

store bought curry paste either sucks or i fucked up making it and baby corn doesnt go well in curry