What's your order?

what's your order?

Large coffee, black.

At Mack D's for $1 because i'm not a faggot

Large black coffee brewed at home for 20cents a cup

>standing in line to overpay for something you can make at home for way cheaper

Large pike with room for cream and sugar

Soy Latte with whipped cream on top

"Whatup youtube!? What do you guys thing I should order next? Comment down below!"

we live in a society where people not only drink this, but disclose that they do online

I'll have a bag of your least stale dark roast coffee beans please and thank you

>His coffee shop doesn't roast their own beans in house

I never go to Starbucks, not even because of the insane prices or the nasty burnt yet somehow weak coffee. It's the entire atmosphere. It's the atmosphere. All the pretty self-important faggots with their laptops acting like they're in their bedroom. And then the names of the drinks... I feel like such a fucking tool the staff force me to say "venti" or whatever. I always order a medium or large and the staff, as if to purposefully make me uncomfortable, ask "oh, so you want a VENTI? You want a TALL?"

NO FAGGOT I JUST WANT A COFFEE.

You sound like Ron Swanson
I don't mean that in a bad way or a good way so take it was you will

Pretty sure that's actually what it's meant to be, yeah.

Directions to Zaraffas

>being THIS butt blasted by alternative nomenclature
I bet you think the metric system is for "cucks"

small doubleshot latte with maybe a shot of that peppermint now that they separated flavorings from sweet syrups.

I'd drink Starbucks every day as long as I got to fugg bottom girl

Medium size americano, maybe one of the croissants if they havent been sitting out all day
i drink starbucks maybe once every few months

>two shots of espresso, extra water/
what is the appeal of the americano

for me, its negro feces

Cup of water, which I then dump on the floor before screaming "CLEAN IT UP WAGIE" and walking out the door

people prob deserved it

Salted caramel mocha frap erryday. Besides the little crunchy salted caramel bits they only stock in the fall/winter of course.

you deserve everything misfortune that has ever happened to you and was out of your control. You deserved that shit you fucking subhuman nigger.

>inb4 muh grammar

Sometimes I go in and order a ghetto latte by asking for 3 espresso shots in a venti cup with ice and using up all their milk from the napkin bar.

Sometimes they tell me to fuck off, I complain and get the manager and I always walk out with my $2.60 giant delicious iced latte.

This but unironically. I don't know what it is about McDick's coffee but it's pretty dam good and much better than Starcucks.

Same. Their coffee and an egg McMuffin is unbeatable. I’m very much looking forward to being a senior citizen and drinking free McDonald’s coffee everyday. I’ll be that old man.

I'll have a half coffee half hot chocolate in the medium cup.

Large cold brew. It's the only coffee from them that's not entirely fucked up.

Was there justice.
They should clean house because her coworkers obviously tolerated her shit and she should be arrested for endangering the health of a child.

Bitch please, you call that a pretentious hipster coffee order?

Vanilla half soy milk + half almond milk decaf chai latte no foam + two sugars served at exactly 57.9 degrees celsius in a preheated ceramic cup....please.