ITT: Shitty chains that nobody eats at but somehow manage to stay in business. (Pic related)

ITT: Shitty chains that nobody eats at but somehow manage to stay in business. (Pic related)

really any food court tier "ethnic" place that accosts you with free samples

The only people I see eating here regularly anymore are old people using the super cheap coupons

that random pretzel place

yep. every time I go to Safeway I get a free whopper coupon. Horrible food

Taco Bell and KFC.

Don't talk shit about Sarku.

Whataburger, deluded Texans don't count as people.

>KFC
oh you know how it's supported

The Hardees in my hometown exclusively employs recovering addicts and moderately functioning autists. So obviously no one eats there.

>cajun
>solely employs mexicans
>serves chinese food

just a mess from top to bottom

The one in my town exclusively employs non-recovering addicts

The hardees in my town hires cute high school chicks.
Being in suburban flyover country has its perks.

Hardee's is some of the best fast food you can get. A lot of the stuff they serve is made fresh in house (buns, biscuits, chicken fingers, shakes, etc.)

The Hardeeā€™s in my hometown was managed by a busty Oreo negress who had me come there on a night shift while she sucked me and fucked me in the fridge while she had me call her a nigger and a monkey slut.

I miss college.

you do have a good point. however their clientele is shitty and service is slow as fuck (partly related to the fact they do so much actual prep in the restaurant). That chain could benefit so much from allow pick up orders from a phone app. It would keep me from having to be around the people who patronize Hardee's and I wouldn't have to wait 10 minutes to get my food.

They usually hire an Asian to work the counter though.

Haven't been here since 2005.

it's really hard to find a black chick who is into that, and I'm too afraid to broach the subject myself

This is accurate. The only Asian there is always working the register and speaks even less English than the Mexican who took your order.

Is this because your town doesn't have a chick fil a? Because our cute church girls all work there.

My second job was here. The restaurant went out of business a few years later, but the the "$1.99 Fish and Fries" lettering has been up on the marquee for over a decade cause the employees were all too lazy to take it down.

>on Veeky Forums
>doesn't call everyone nigger
>doesn't luck out and find the nigger that likes it

every burger I've had from my local hardees has been fucking dry with old veggies, and their tenders are overbreaded and oversalted, and their in house buffalo sauce got changed to a shittier version.
The tenders used to be better when they first came out, it could just be dependent on the franchise. At least mine can still make bomb ass biscuits, their breakfast is the only redeeming quality right now.

theres one of these in harrisonburg that's been closed for years, did you work at that one? I can't remember the fucking sign on it tho.

Hardees is fucking great dude

came here to post this. Theres one in my hometown and not once in my twenty five years has someone even joked about going to eat there.

oh wow... yeah that's the one

Neck yourself, I bet you live in OKC, you inbred sheep fucker.

My dad thinks BK's breakfast is just as good, if not better, than McDonald's. The man's taste buds are really something.

delusion: the post

I actually really like the taste of BK esp their fries but so many of them are run down shit holes run by Coons that I rarely ever bother visiting them.

Lol I really like the ones that are A&W and Long johns in one. Like a double order of shitty food

I only ever go to BK when I need a whopper for breakfast

Literal shit tier Chinese fast food