To prepare a Mobile Suit is simple...

To prepare a Mobile Suit is simple, but there are a lot of intricacy to the method that makes it an art when compared to other forms of similar deep fried dishes.

For this demonstration, we'll use the Gundam type of Mobile Suit. The suit is quite feisty, be careful not to lose your fingers while prepping it. Wash it thoroughly and drain it of its excess fuel, rinse before shaking off the excess water on it and finally pat it dry with paper towel.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/vegeta8259/status/950367904746344448
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Next, we'll dip it and thoroughly cover it in the basic flour mix. Make sure to get the mix into all the nooks and crannies of the Gundam.

Then, we'll douse it in egg, dust it with a layer of flour and, as not shown in the picture, roll it in bread crumb. Make sure to coat it evenly.

Finally, we'll just toss it into the fryer. Disregard the horrible smell of burnt plastic as they're heated to the point of melting. Observe solemnly as your mortal enemy is turned into scraps in the boiling oil.

When the crumbs are fried to golden brown on all sides, that's your cue to fish out the Gundam. There we have it, a Mobile Suit fried to perfection! Remember to leave it to cool for 30 minutes unless you want to scald the interior of your mouth.

>shitskin

was their any doubt it would be?
he deep fried it.

That came out surprisingly well coated

sopa de mecha es uma delcia

Can you show a pic with one of the legs cut open, just to make sure its cooked through?

It actually looks pretty good.

but those are endangered!

what is he if not white?

/cktoy/?

>what is tempura?

what do you do with the pilot??

>what is a batter vs floured

He lived and died with his sins.

Now do a charboiled recipe

So who else likes cracking open the Gundam and slurping out the pilot?

that's where the poop is, you know

Gunpla is freedom, they said.

He was weighed down by earth's gravity.

Put me in the screenshot when this gets posted on reddit

/m/+Veeky Forums+/toy/

+/a/?

/m/ is mecha anime pretty much so you don't need to add /a/

i was going for quantity over quality

twitter.com/vegeta8259/status/950367904746344448

We just need some Bernie Burgers now!

What is the weeb version of 'UMA' posting?
SUGOI~~~~

Check'd.

Reminds me of Dungeon Meshi where they ate an ornstein-like armor.

underrated

This is the kind of old Veeky Forums post that gets you a 30 day global ban on neo-Veeky Forums

Yumdam.

screen me in the putshot

wew

robots in the fries

Faggot

fucking kek

Do a Zaku next. Make it a spicy Char Custom.