ReportOfTheWeek

Does reviewbrah browse /r9k/ AND Veeky Forums ?

>>>/ecelebs/

9/10 of the posts about "ecelebs" are probably the "ecelebs" themselves, especially on pol. usually its like "who the fuck is that"

I assure you I'm a fat loser eating cereal in his bed not "reviewerbro"

op here, Veeky Forums watches reviewbrah

reviewbrah browses /pol/ like a true patrician

you'd be surprised how many of us famous, and web-famous, motherfuckers are actually shitposters.

>watch in VR

wat?

>us
>implying

he actually posted a voccaroo one time in a /pol/ thread

not anymore

Is that real??

Veeky Forums caused him a lot of hurt

why do you think his videos have been getting 50k views within 24 hours of being posting for the last month?

What video are they talking about

because of this

I’m Veeky Forums famous, if that’s worth anything. After I took a picture of my dick stuck through the strings of an electric guitar, /b/ made me their king. And then I was dethroned by that blonde twitch trap. Shit was jokes.

it's the one with him and his dad. no one has been able to find it for years

reddit watches reviewbrah

I’ve been trying to find that video for months and months now. It consumes me. It had something to do with his dad I think. That’s all I got.

how close have you come to finding it?

I have it but of respect to reviewbrah I won't share it.

out of*

i don't believe you... at all. He wiped in completely from the internet.... and yes there are like two screen shots, but thats it.

Fair enough brother

I always archive YouTube videos that I think the owner might take down. I have every reviewbrah video archived. I started watching him before he became a Veeky Forums meme and when I saw you fags started trolling him I made sure I had all of his videos. I'm a fan now though and I would never put him through any more grief by sharing it.
God bless

What was so bad about the video?

just post a screenshot

His dad is in it.
It's not particularly that different from his other earlier videos except he seemed more cheerful than usual instead of being stoic. I think it's just that people were making fun of his dad.

I don't think anyone ever makes fun of him, not really, but he doesn't understand and takes it that way.

holy fuck dude

Just wanted to let you know that was the most embarrassing thing I've read all week.

link me some epic reviebrah ReportOfTheWeek videos

he looks like an elf
... (or gollum)

what was it?

no
browse yourself

>browses pol
>can't take bantz
wot

>I archive YouTube videos
what do you use

what did they review, and what did he (they?) score it?