Is Proust the greatest prose stylist ever?

He's way up there desu.

he was a filthy jew, read culture of critique

avant-ironic-neo-sincerity? or meta-ironic bait post? you decide, Veeky Forums.

If we get /pol/ girlfriends and actual jobs will they stop being pieces of shit? The world may never know

Proustian stamps lel

Shut up, dude. You're the odd man out for being clueless about the JQ and people are tired of this type of "go back to pol" whining.

Anyway, Proust is overrated and of course, like the other poster mentioned, a filthy jew. I read Lost Time years ago and thought it was all right and took a closer look not too long ago but was not impressed. The last thing that stood out to me the stylisticness of the prose, and I would like to ask anyone who disagrees to post a passage that proves me wrong. I'm open to changing my mind but I have a sneaking suspicion that Lost Time is simply one of those books only the jews on Veeky Forums promote because it was written by a jew and not because it's good, like Catcher in the Rye.

>Proust is overrated
>filthy jew

You realize whenever I read anti-Semitic terms I immediately know the source of the message.

Who hurt you user. You can tell me. We're all friends here

based anti-semitism. MAGA!

Proust was Catholic.

>tfw no foreskin

I think it's that Mexican Catholic kid who got raped/beat by his dad and/or a priest, and now blames homosexuality on Jews because he's too pussy to turn against the church. Fuck the Jews, but holy shit I'm getting sick of this dudes bullshit.

male genital mutilation is the only reason i hate judaism personally

Catholics stopped that generations ago. If your genitals got mutilated take it up with Martin Luther.

the constant anti-semitism on Veeky Forums is actually making me miss that stirner kid who would pop into any thread where anyone believed anything at all and shout SPOOKS, that was fucking toxic, but at least it didn't make one feel filthy after visiting the site

As I said, I thought he was overrated before I knew about the jewish problem, and I wasn't the user who originally referred to him as that. So are you going to post an excerpt showcasing his prose style? I said I was open to being proven wrong, didn't I?

If you're referring to this post you most definitely have the wrong person.

i bet you're a dumb woman

>Wah wah why are there meanies on the internet anti-semitism is so WRONG!

No, he was Jewish since his mother was Jewish, and Judaism is passed down matriarchally. He was never baptised as far as I know.

>He was never baptised as far as I know.
he was, and confirmed

fuck off you fucking WOMAN

You're funny.

God, I hate the French. Those Catholic-lite, artsy, bloodthirsty snail-eaters. That being said, they do have some redeeming qualities.

Proust was jewish. I bet your clueless ass make the same statement in Derrida threads. "Oh, those darned French people!"

Proust was a half-kike (Mischling) who was raised a Catholic, then lapsed. Get your factoids right.

Im literally jewish and you're a pussy. learn to take the bantz my dude

Meaningless. Jewishness is genetic.

oh so it's all been a case of "hey rabbi watcha doin"? lol should have known, well played

that was my first post in this thread tho

>there are unironically people in this thread that don't think there's a white genocide happening
by the hands of the jews

>Is Proust the greatest prose stylist ever?
He sure is the gayest prose stylist ever.

i really try to care but my kids are almost definitely going to be mixed

Why?

I view it more as cultural than genetic (or purely religious). Even though there is the Middle-Eastern ancestry going on to some degree.

If a person converts to Judaism, from outside the usual bloodlines, are they really genetically Jewish? Of course not. I would argue that they wouldn't even be culturally Jewish in a way, no matter how accepted, due to a non-Jewish upbringing (see: Ivanka Trump). If you took the purest Israeli and had them raised as a Confucian then they're going to identify more as Chinese deep down, even if they went and larped it up in Israel.

B8 Salinger was Jewish

because that poster is a filthy woman who fell for jew brainwashing

Well, it's not more cultural than genetic. Jewish genetics determines jewish behavior. Ashkenazi jews are genetically around half Italian going back to their Roman empire days but then they insulated themselves and interbred with only each other for a number of centuries. I don't know what kind of effect that ultimately has but their behavior is in numerous ways more semitic (read: like arabs) than western. How people identify doesn't really matter, genetics do.

>discussing with a dumb /pol/fag

And who the fuck do you think you are, ace? Never posted there btw.