Meal Frequency

How many times a day do you guys eat?

Twice. Once sometime between 11:00am to 1:00 pm, and again between 7:00 pm to 9:pm.

Twice. First meal usually around 1930-2130 and second usually around 2200-0000

I have a breakfast usually and a big meal for dinner.

Maybe a light snack sometimes after.

For breakfast that would be something like homemade sausage egg muffin with hashbrown, or pancakes with sausage and eggs. Typical stuff like that.

For dinners I like classical meals. Pasta, Stirfry, steak, fish.

Always a meat with starch and veggie or a made up meal like Lasagna, or soup and sandwich.

>breakfast at 2 pm, usually french press coffee and toast with butter and jam or honey
>snack around 4pm
>lunch around 6 pm, leftovers or a sandwich or something and another coffee
>snack around 9pm
>dinner around 11pm and start drinking
>ill have seconds at 2am
>ice cream or a snack at 4.30am maybe

Once and it's a huge meal.

I need help.

Why don't you like eating multiple times a day? How do you have the patience to wait for dinner until you can eat?

3x.
I work late hours, so a small packed lunch at 3PM, a packed sandwich & chips at 9PM and some prep-cooked shit before I goto sleep at around 3AM.

How many calories is "huge"

I keep it around 2k

Twice the food I eat.

My combined meals in a day add up to 2k

I have work to do.

I am guessing that you sip on a sugary drink all day and then eat dinner.

Thrice. One time at around 12-1PM, a second time around 6-8PM, and one final time around 3-4AM. I’m semi-nocturnal.

Mein Neger

Nah, half the time my colleague has to tell me to go drink water. I could bring lunch but that's too much of a hassle. I could buy lunch but then I'd have to leave my lab. This is getting too "me me me" so, in short, you can train yourself to not get hungry until night time.

At 12-1 and at 5-7

Once.

once an hour after waking up, and once maybe 3 hours after that
fasting the rest of the day is really comfy, especially if you dont require lots of constant energy for working/exercising

Sometimes twice, sometimes 3 times. I go to my boss’ house before work. Sometimes she cooks breakfast, sometimes we get started right away. She also buys lunch, and if I’m lucky, I’ll get home at 6 and my bitch wife has dinner ready before midnight.

twice, in the morning and evening. if i have to work i also eat lunch

>go to bosses house to eat breakfast
can you explain further user? do you work as a cleaner or something?

intermittent fasting helps you lose weight and is a proven healthy thing

No, we do general labor. Sometimes it’s landscaping, sometimes it’s work for real estate companies, or framing/ construction, and sometimes she helps me chop and sell firewood, which is what I was doing before I met her. Just doing whatever pays the bills.

Now that you mention it though, her daughter cleans houses to help pay for college, so I help them do that on fridays.

Once maybe twice i work overnights and my sleep schedule is messed up so i eat very little ive lost around 20lbs since i stared this but i dont feel hunger after losing my gf food just taste bland to me

Your reddit spacing is showing

Do you give her a good dicking

I am the same like you. I eat unregulary and mostly just when home, because I can't eat at work, too much of a hassle for me.

No, she’s like family. Her daughter wants me though.

wake up around 08. lunch at 12. snacks and 1 meal after 17.

i do if
usually 3 meals with a 9am - 4pm time window

Breakfast at 8-9
Lunch at 14-15
Dinner at 19-20