Ok Veeky Forums, this is a pizza pie thread. But my question is, a pepperoni pizza pie...

Ok Veeky Forums, this is a pizza pie thread. But my question is, a pepperoni pizza pie.....you can add ONE extra topping, which do you go for?

I have been struggling to make the choice on my own! Sausage? Peppers? Olives? Pineapple? so I want to know what is your favorite?

jalapeno

I always get pepperoni and mushrooms. Onions too if I'm feeling ostentatious.

definitely onions

Damn that look good you fucker
Look like them detroit coon style pizzas
Them PIZZA HUT had them for specials in 2009 I done bought them a lot they were good fucker. Don ot sell them no more damn beaners

Correct

Looks like a pizza I would eat contentedly and then get the shits later because it was undercooked

White cheese is good because brown cheese aint no good because brown aint no good
Less be my beer
Or my crust
HA HA HA HA

Okay

mushrooms or sausage

prefer both

Agreed. Pepperoni and mushroom is a good combo.

green bell pepper

Kebab

banana peppers

Why would you get a pepperoni pizza when you could get a salami pizza instead?

jalapeno
good taste

artichoke hearts.

more pepperoni or extra cheese, pleb

Jalapeno, pineapple, or onion depending on how salty/sweet the sauce of the chain is.

Extra cheese

If that's not an option, sausage

JETS JETS JETS PIZZA!!!!!+

Here's my as good or better chicago boi.

Pineapple

Is that Phineous and Fern?

pepperoni and ham is underrated

also Jets is bretty good

Are you okay? If you read this, please get checked out. You had a mild stroke about 01/09/18(Tue)03:38:20.

Pineapple. I’m drooling thinking about it

Kek. His post reminds me of one of those billboards in BFE that says if you can't understand this you've had a stroke.

Bacon. Don't know why but it's match made in heaven for me

Jalapenos

extra cheese as other topping,
Or sausage some times.

Green Pepper is a good choice too.

If it's not a chain meatball, if it's a chain bacon.

Bacon and pepperoni pizza is always to greasy.

Sounds like the homemade boboli pizzas my dad would make us as kids. I didnt like them then but now they seem like they were decent, all things considered

Remove pepperoni because it's gross, add Italian sausage or hot peppers and pineapple.

I read it in a Boomhauer voice.

My local place does delicious meatballs, so I'm gonna have to say meatballs. Mushrooms, if that isn't available.