This is interesting

This is interesting . .. .

Margarine was originally manufactured to fatten turkeys. When it killed the turkeys, the people who had put all the money into the research wanted a payback so they put their heads together to figure out what to do with this product to get their money back.

It was a white substance with no food appeal so they added the yellow coloring and sold it to people to use in place of butter. How do you like it? They have come out with some clever new flavorings....

DO YOU KNOW.. The difference between margarine and butter?
Read on to the end...gets very interesting!
Both have the same amount of calories.
Butter is slightly higher in saturated fats at 8 grams; compared to 5 grams for margarine.
Butter tastes much better than margarine and it can enhance the flavors of other foods.

And now, for Margarine..
Very High in Trans fatty acids.
Triples risk of coronary heart disease ...
Increases the risk of cancers up to five times..
Lowers quality of breast milk
Decreases immune response.
Decreases insulin response.

And here's the most disturbing fact... HERE IS THE PART THAT IS VERY INTERESTING!

Margarine is but ONE MOLECULE away from being PLASTIC... and shares 27 ingredients with PAINT.

Open a tub of margarine and leave it open in your garage or shaded area. Within a couple of days you will notice a couple of things:

* no flies, not even those pesky fruit flies will go near it (that should tell you something)
* it does not rot or smell differently because it has no nutritional value ; nothing will grow on it.

Why? Because it is nearly plastic . Would you melt your Tupperware and spread that on your toast?

Share This With Your Friends.....(If you want to butter them up')!

Chinese Proverb:
When someone shares something of value with you and you benefit from it, you have a moral obligation to share it with others.

Pass the BUTTER PLEASE

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margarine
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Its bullshit but i believe it
For the best dairy always buy jersey lads

Complete copypasta troll post but

Why does my margarine go out of date so quickly
Why do my favorite brands cost so much
Why does it smell disgusting when it goes out of date
How come you can keep butter in a cupboard for years and its still "fresh"

Surely something you have to keep refrigerated is more healthier and natural than something you can keep lying around at room temperature and is still eatable.

>Margarine is but ONE MOLECULE away from being PLASTIC
Water is but one atom from being hydrogen peroxide.
This is some weak shit-posting.

Margarine (/ˈmɑːrdʒrJn/ (About this sound listen) or /-dʒər-, -ɡər-, ˈmɑːrdʒəriːn, -ˈriːn/) is an imitation butter spread used for flavoring, baking, and cooking. Hippolyte Mège-Mouriès created it in France in 1869 when responding to a challenge by Emperor Napoleon III to create a butter substitute from beef tallow for the armed forces and lower classes.[1] First named oleomargarine from Latin for oleum (beef fat) and Greek for margarite (pearl indicating luster), it was later named margarine.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margarine

you shouldn't eat it because it is gross but at least get the facts straight

I don't care about facts, margarine is still disgusting and will never be as good as god tier salter butter.

>Margarine was originally manufactured to fatten turkeys
src?

>Margarine was originally manufactured to fatten turkeys, when it killed the turkeys

Margarine, butter and lard are all pleb tier garbage. Coco oil is the patrician oil

LOOK AT ME MUM. I AM BEING A FAGGOT AGAIN.

Did you know that peanuts were invented by German scientists searching for new chemical weapons during WW1?

>at least get the facts straight

>Margarine, butter and lard are all pleb tier garbage
>Putting actual real high quality butter together in the same shit category with lard and margarine
KYS, you uneducated inexperienced imbecile.

N-no sir. But thanks for the reaction image.

>How come you can keep butter in a cupboard for years and its still "fresh"
wtf
you can't and you shouldnt

>paid for by the dairy farmers of america*

>1 molecule away from being plastic
So is butter and bread you mong
>invented to fatten turkeys
No, it was invented by the french as a cheap butter substitute
>the rest
Wew, lad.

Cows are fed grain, soy, corn and added chemicals. Their hormonal systems are legally manipulated this way to produce maximum amounts of milk. Butter is made from sick animals

You really want this shit to become a meme, huh?

99% store bought cookies are made based on margarine.

Good luck making a brioche with coco oil you gross bitch

>what is grass fed dairy

Now run along and hang yourself

>Margarine is but ONE MOLECULE away from being PLASTIC... and shares 27 ingredients with PAINT.
I'm going to find you and beat you to death with a chemistry book if you ever post this again.

>Margarine was originally manufactured to fatten turkeys
Stopped reading there, since that isn't even right.

>WATER IS LITERALLY ONE MOLECULE AWAY FROM PEROXIDE
this is how you sound OP