Thoughts?

thoughts?
youtube.com/watch?v=KRTXujMrt1Q

This is a question, not an argument. But thank you for not shilling that Laura Southern book.

You know out of all the Alt-Right meme books released so far I can respect this one. It may actually teach some stupid children/manchildren structured logic
Way better than "Here's all my opinions you already heard in a book you won't read"

>Western civilization last stand
Could anyone possibly be this delusional?

20 bucks that he didn't write it.

The guy gives Castro tier several hour long speeches regularly and you find it hard to believe he wrote a meme book?

20 bucks that he did

>structured logic
Confirmed for literally not knowing what logic is.

Finally someone writes a booklet about logic and rhetoric! Where would we be without the philosopher king (((Moly)))?

Jesus fucking Christ my keks.

I think we can all agree that the greatest books of all time are as follows

Art of the deal - trump
dangerous - milo yiannopolous
maps of meaning - jordan peterson

and now

the art of the argument - stefan molyneux

What is the point of pretending to be a /pol/tard if you're going to make it so obvious that you're false flagging? If you were being subtle then maybe I could understand, but it's not like anyone is going to seriously believe a /pol/tard wrote this. What are you doing? What is your end game?

don't forget our guy Benny Shapiro's masterpiece, True Allegiance.

satire

I don't think that's what false flagging means lmao

>he doesn't realize satire is supposed to be funny and offer insight on it's target

did Ben really write that lmao?
ben... easy on the cliches

i didnt say it was good satire

Fair enough. I see these posts on Veeky Forums a lot, and I want to understand the mind(s) behind them.

yootoober

Fuck off you try hard faggot

we're making fun of you
because you are an idiot
that's it
it's not very complicated
not everything is a conspiracy

Calm down there, Bush Jr. Or did you mean to (You) someone else? Maybe a /pol/poster?

the art of the deal ain't that good

Veeky Forums is slowly dying
Soon enought I will see brainlets here talking about The Hunger Games or Twilight (tho I love Twilight)

Maps of meaning is actually a comfy read, memerson has some nice takes on evolutionary psychology if you can get past his political illiteracy

>tho I love Twilight
Veeky Forums is dead. Bury it. Consider this mercy.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Its literal sarcasm you fucking autist

wew

You can get it for free on Kindle.

lel

Yeah, that part made me laugh too.

autism

why does he look so ill

>the errs of Western governments will not seal the deal in preventing ourselves from ever recovering from those mistakes
Sure, we'll have libraries to read all about how it was, but we if don't change course now the ship is going to go over the edge. No one knows what it will look like, but it won't be pretty, it certainly won't be cause or worthy of celebration.

> The Art of ______________

It's shit.

you forgot one

>Heavy as doom
>Swiveled ponderously

Still not worth it.

Can someone upload a copy? I don't support nazi scum.

>No Culture of Critique
Dropped

I remember when that kind of stuff belonged on /pol/ and Veeky Forums concerned itself with actual literature like IJ.
Seeing that those times are gone though, I kind of like this meme.

there are already more intro logic/critical thinking textbooks than the world will ever need, but molyneux may have succeeded in writing the worst of them all. that's an accomplishment of a sort

the title, the cover. this is the funniest fucking shit

Retards keep writing and speaking. When are we going to start murder these charlatans?

dale carnegie ass bullshit

>concerned itself with actual literature like IJ.

Hahahaha