What are some books that debunk /pol/shits?

What are some books that debunk /pol/shits?

The Protocols of the Elders of Zion

Rise and Fall of the Third Reich

The Holy Bible

It debunks shills and jews though.

True but most /pol/tards will go to hell regardless, sometimes there's just no goodside

Most of /pol/ is Christian. They have their struggles. Trust in the Lord, they will be saved. I was, too, and my sin was pride. Took 14 years to break it.

You're right I'll give them benefit of the doubt they're mostly young and dumb so I'll step back and just say if they died right now they'd mostly go to hell

Or pretty much anything decent about the Nazis.

Two Hundred Years Together

You guys do know that ruminations on the jewish problem didn't begin on your stupid little compartmentalized website here, don't you? It goes back to the beginning of recorded history. There's nothing that debunks it because just a part of nature, and a part you won't understand until you get out of your little safe space bubbles and learn about how jews are on a biological basis, and why are different than you (talking to whites here of course).

You can hate kikes without being a /pol/tard idiot

Hitler's Beneficiaries. Plunder, Racial War, and the Nazi Welfare State - Metropolitan Books. Götz Aly (2007)
IBM and the Holocaust_ The Strategic Alliance Between Nazi Germany and America's Most Powerful Corporation - Dialog Press. Edwin Black (2008)
And also Antony C. Sutton's Wall Street and The Rise of Hitler

That's literally what I said, bigger idiot.

wise words user

Read a Fritz Haber biography.
It's incredible how this man's life ended up linked to everything significant in Germany.

This

The Turner Diaries

based thisposter

True. /pol/tards many times are just angst teens. They will turn for the better I hope (but those who dont, fuck, they need to gtfo)

I'm seeing nothing in this thread but material that supports /pol/'s perspectives.

A book isnt an infallible source. Chances are a history book of some kind is going to be caught up in the realms of left wing academia and can be completely disregarded

Likening people to Nazis is so cliche it should be a logical fallacy. Considering the regressive left has more in common with the Nazis than your average Republican voter

/pol/ is a very eclectic group, you can really lump them together

Finally your common man is your friend. Don't let the media, professor or whoever is in your leftist echo chamber tell you that, I'm your friend, You are mine. You preach tolerance, tolerate your fellow man and work with them

/new/ revival when? I hate nu-/pol/. It all when down when /v/ invaded back when GG happened. Now the cancer has infected the whole site. I go visit other /pol/s to, but the boards are extremely slow since it is not cripplechan or Veeky Forums.

I know /new/ and old /pol/ had the annoying libertarians/ancapfags' stormfags, and JIDF shilling, but it was a thousand times better than nu-/pol/. I want to go back Veeky Forums

All you need to debunk /pol/shits is common sense
Nothing else is necessary

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Most textbooks.

Peter Carrol's
Tragedy and Hope

*Carrol Quigley
>TFW retarded

Go away, Varg