Be in philosophy class

>Be in philosophy class
>inb4 meme degree
>professor unironically asks how a white supremacist is supposed to argue in favor of their side
>On the inside I'm screaming IQ, crime stats, the entire continent of Africa, history, welfare stats, education stats, Haiti, single parent stats, etc...
>someone mentions all of these "ironically" and implies they're taken to absurdity or for some reason unreliable.
>"Like that bell curve book"
>reeeeeeing internally but know if I reveal my power level in such an environment I'll at the least be expelled if not thrown from the roof outright.
>The rhetorical question smugness eventually dies down and the conclusion is reached that since white supremacists have reached their conclusions not based on evidence or fact there is no use in arguing with them.
>"not based on evidence"
>At this point I no longer have a tongue, chewed it all to pieces
>Then the discussion turns to "is it even possible to change someone's mind through argument," and, "what's the point?"
>"Are there some arguments that aren't even worth having because they're so morally abhorrent?"
>Class full of trump hating feminists has the audacity to use the murder of an innocent person as an example of an unarguable point
>I crack my teeth intwine clenching so hard to prevent screaming out "abortion"
>My brain is banging itself against the inside of my skull in hopes of losing consciousness

Jordan Peterson was more right than I thought possible about the state of humanities education.
What do? How do I make it through a semester of this without being labeled a nazi?

Thats why I don't want to go to college
Trades are not such a good option in my country, and I know I will be hated and called a shithead for this, but I guess I will have a real hard time socializing at trade school because I'm a middle class autist that can only talk about abstractions (literature , music, humanities typical lit autism) and people who go to trade school are usually more of the sport's fans type, or other stuff like that.
But at college I would be in your same situation. Don't know whats worse, both options seem to end with me killing myself.
I really need to get a rich gf who lets me live the neetlife, but I'm ugly and autistic, there is zero hope.
I know I'm gonna make it, but I really don't see fucking how

>be in law class
>fat feminist fuck of a teacher class
>every single person in college hates her
>she shits talks about US in ww2
>tell how horrible atomic bomb was
>fuckyou.png
>i open my mouth and say the bomb wasent bad
>class is quiet and suprised
>she trys to ignore me
>tells me to study
>even after I tell her all the motives why japanese woudent surrender
>i tell her for HER to study
>she gets pissed
>trys to humiliate me publicaly
>fails
>class is on my side

These libtards are so retards that they defend gov's with make sex slave of women just to shit talk about US
One of my wishes is to meet her again one day and tell her to fuck herself in clear words, since I dropped law school

/pol/ is leaking again

become homeless, thats what I plan to do

>user posts reality of liberal-infested upper education
>xDDDD go back to pole!

kys. College has become worthless and toxic.

>college
>worthless
Dont be so pretencious user, even if there are a bunch of regressives in college dosent mean that college is worthless
You will never learn advanced phisics for yourself, for example.

You don't have to be a /pol/tard to understand that the situation OP is describing is real
Even the fucking Simpsons have called SJW'ism for their bs, and since a lot of time
Remember that episode when Homer is paying Marge's college and Homer sends her a letter saying "I miss you" and then a proffesor tells Marge "let me deconstruct that, in this text HE is the subject and YOU is the object, he sees you as an object he owns, Marge" or something along those lines, and then Homer gets cucked
Thats a pre 2010 episode if iirc

Give me a break dude

SJW is fated to die.
Dont worry user, just keep the fight
It makes it die faster

Whats some essential homless-core literature?

In my country they are just starting, we are in the same situation US was in like 2013-4

You stand up for what you believe in, this isn't /adv/ but still. Who cares if they think you're a nazi? What they going to? Bully you? For every insult they throw at you you can throw an insult back that will ruin their entire lives. If you still think you can't deal with the harrasment they'll deal then just write down everything you want to say to them and when you're about to graduate and giving your gay speech you use that as your speech.

>Be in philosophy class

Stopped reading there. The only class you need for that is a library card. Do you really need someone to explain words to you?

Doubt it. They are utterly uncompromising and powerful, and speaking up against them will become more and more of a shameful act.

This is why it probably has to get a whole lot worse before anything is fixed. Whites are in the grips of the post-Christian religion of Equality, and it's still possible for many to sidestep diversity enough to believe it's real and not the joke those of us here know it is. All of these problems begin and end with the jewish problem though ... that's how we got here, and that's what we have to solve first.

>How to commit social suicide 101

From what country are you from user?
Hope you aint from mine.

People taught the same about every powerfull group in history. Why do you think they will be diffenrent? Even if we are in info age and have several things that the people before as didnt, dosent mean that this will change the human nature for one power overtrowing another.
Even in 1984 you can be sure that Oceania wouldent last forever, as the book sometimes makes it feels

They're pretty much history of philosophy classes.

Nah, that's what it'll take for things to change. White people are pious to these beliefs because they think they're moral but a lot of people realize something's wrong and will follow strong men who stand up against it. Plus women don't actually like numale liberals, they want the opposite. It's a good way to test your chops and get some vagina, plus we're right so we should be pushing back.

if you are in a philosophy class and have well thought out, reasoned arguments then just write them in an essay. no one gives a shit what you say in class.

also you're an idiot for thinking that IQ's are still a respected way to discuss intelligence; that 'The Bell Curve' hasn't been thoroughly debunked and; for conflating high crime rates amongst blacks and high crime rate among poor people generally: in countries with no black people crime is disproportionately commited by poor people... it's just that black people tend to be poor in north america.

Chilel

>Nah, that's what it'll take for things to change.

One person can't change people's opinions that easily, no matter how good your arguments are.

>Plus women don't actually like numale liberals

Quickest way to destroy your sexual capital is to be labeled a nazi. It doesn't matter what you say, there'll be some faggot (or a couple of them) that will put you on a blacklist and actively advertise you as a nazi. There's even professor who create such lists and they make sure you never get hired anywhere near them.

Lol, everything you said in your second paragraph is wrong. Criminality and IQ are based on and align with race. That has not been debunked at all. Also, black people in North America are the most prosperous and opportunistic black people to ever walk the earth. Blacks are unintelligent criminals wherever they happen to be. Don't try to lie to people on here, ok? It makes you look bad.

You're trying to scare people. It's about more arguments and there are plenty of ways to embarrass any idiot who tries to call you a notsee.

A fetus is not a person

Rich black people still commit more crime than white rich people.

>what is meritocracy

>spend a decade in academia
>choose a STEM subject
>never have a political discussion with anyone

It was fine.

>t. middle class white male neet

I don't think not being a white supremacist makes you a crazy SJW. It is clearly /pol/ leaking in this case.

There's nothing wrong with being middle class and white, so don't try to push that like a pejorative, you ungrateful mudblood who has no business living in a white country.

Become Socrates and just scrutinize their views in an open ended way where they can never pin you down to a specific thing.

t. Low class hiv positive negro

Great literature board you guys have here. Some real grade A discussion about literature going on this thread.

Literature can be about anything, hence you can discuss anything.

So fuck off.

But they're right and you're the pleb

Fucking moron, you proved his point as the crime rate still falls with increased income.

lol

What philosophy course is brining up white supremacy this early into the year?

I'm certain I'm whiter than you, but I actually interact with black people. Funny how I was right though, huh?

Let me ask; how are your hopes and dreams coming along user?

Newsflash, universities have turned into ideological indoctrination centers.

They really haven't.

Why would a professor or any educator waste time asking about this? If it's a 101 course they're no where near the subject matter that this would relate to nor have they even covered the basics of logic and argumentation.

If it's higher than a 101 this is even more ridiculous because now you're into specialized areas of philosophy and again I'll ask the original question, what philosophy course is approaching white nationalism this early on?

Well, yeah, income is a factor for crime obviously. I'm just saying that even after you eliminate that factor, blacks still commit more crime than white people across all incomes.

hint: OP is lying

NANI!?

Dude that looked like even the richest black average murder rate is three times more than white of an equal income and is still more than the lowest white income bracket. That's insane

Bruh, I'm in a german university and the professors won't shut up about how awful trump is, how antifa did nothing wrong and how everyone is a nazi. I was told and have seen plenty of youtube evidence that it's even worse in america.

you could just speak out and word it carefully
I have before, on Colonialism and I wrote a paper once defending Columbus and cortez.

you could have argued that they do have scientific backing, but since you're in a philosophy class argue also that they take the science too far and as the only factor without looking at things from a more complete view

Everything is fine with me, man. You however are a virtue signaling cuck, and that's not something you should be proud of. Defending Africans jews brought to your country and tell you to worship through culture, who rape tens of thousands of your own women every year. You should really look in the mirror and realize what a pathetic tool you are.

>youtube evidence

>have seen plenty of youtube evidence that it's even worse in america.

Oh dear.

Do your university a favor and drop out so they don't accidentally hand you a degree. Would be a shame to have you running around blemishing their name.

The homicide rates are still higher for blacks than it is for whites across the board.

>video evidence is not valid anymore

its not worthless, but it is absolutely not worth the time/money investment.

I don't doubt people have learned some valuable things, but doesn't ANYONE honestly feel that for all the years and money they spent, they got a fair value out of their education? I've never met anyone who felt they did

>youtube videos give me an accurate and unbiased viewpoint

this all just shows you are a beta

maybe just kill yourself

>since I dropped law school

white supremacism, everyone

you're an idiot for using semicolon to separate list items that include comma.

Nah, I just see an entire culture that never had a legitimate chance to defend themselves because their ancestors believes in unity with the world and not ownership of it. I'll bet you enjoy griefing native americans also? It's easy being white and having no real oppression in my ancestry. But to walk around everyday knowing that at least one person you see doesn't like you just because of the color of your skin, and then to remember that your kin were shackled and driven here against their will, it'd be difficult for me to sit and say 'better fight the system by abiding it!'. It's not a kill them with kindness scenario. I'll bet every white youth who panders to the rap industry makes writing that shit worth it. You dismiss them as unintelligent when they're just playing a different game than you.

But he will be in some months
Does time make you more or less of a human being? Are old people more important just because they are older
Kys famalam
Fetus has human chromosomes, and guess what, they call them HUMAN rights not PERSON rights
I'm still pro abortion tho, it will make western civilization collapse earlier
Next step is full amaggedon and then cyberpunk-ish anarcosyndicalism

But chile is supposed to be the last refuge of helicopters and capitalism

The continent of Africa is not a real argument. It was off to a bad start and colonialism exacerbated it's decline.

Why are white people so stupid? Do you guys just swallow everything your Trump cuck god says? Do you ever form your own opinions?

Heh, guys, aren't I /so/ RIGHT about these libtards? Please affirm me, my personal echo chamber, with no sense of irony.

What did you expect to gain out of this post? There's no way to reply with it other than a) circle jerking or b) shit slinging.

You fell for the neolib propaganda, this place is garbage, all politics is corruption paradise, people are just assholes, I really want to leave but Trump will kill me ;_;

You need to hone your verbal ability so you can openly be a shitlord in public and not fear the tidal wave of WOW JUST WOWing that will ensue.
The idea of someone being unable to have a reasonable debate in university because they're terrified of outrage is seriously fucked up.
You let them silence you. They won.

Kerouac, Burroughs, and anything esoteric enough to make most people hesitate

You need to obtain a better understanding of biology, first of all. This is not about skin color. It's not about opportunity either, it's about competency. Blacks are dysfunctional because of their race and how that race evolved. And they're not going to change any time soon. You're pathetic though. Look the self hate you have, these feelings of guilt. Where do you think that came from? Who do you think has conditioned to dislike your own people and not be proud of their endless accomplishments that include 97% of the world's scientific and technological innovation? You've been conditioned to hate yourself because the institutions in your country are controlled by jews who hate you and feel comfortable in securing their power if you're some pitiful loser apologizing for black people's dysfunctional behavior. That's where this comes from, wake the fuck up dude.

My god! What an intellectual you are, tell us more of your exploits, user, what else did you teach the teacher?

>You will never learn advanced phisics for yourself, for example.
you'll never make it in this world
kys

Upon reflection I realize that it was b8.

Fuck off libtard shitskin dyke cuck. Go back to berkeley

This
You faggots are too used to discuss behind a screen, you need to become articulate irl, you can ALWAYS be right if you become articulate enough, most sjw's are shit at this, they just repeat garbage that sounds nice but get them out of that an they will fall
Schopenhauer has an essay on this

>this is the argumentative prowess of a white nationalist

Underrated

>america thinks africa never had empires
interesting. do americans believe in the dutch east india company, or just american slave trades?

Oh boi, I am your neighboor!
I am from Brazil my hermano
jajajaja

hint: when the purge happens, it won't be based on skin color at all
stay pleb, brainlets

To be honest it is not an easy problem to solve. Becoming articulate in a wide range of topics is pretty challenging and takes a lot of effort and I would say has to be renewed on a routine basis. You have to literally spend all of your time thinking about the shit in which you want to be articulate, which means OP has to spend his days thinking about fucking race. Which basically makes him a tool. You basically have to be so familiar with the patterns of the debate that it more resembles a chess match than a dialogue.
>ok i'll say this, then they will counter with point B, then if they phrase it in this standard way I can spring this, if they err on this clause i can attack here, et cetera

It's fucking absurd and the only reason it's even necessary is because all speech has become politicized and no one is interested anymore in what I would call enlightened debate, or the honest exchange of ideas. Ruined by ideology.

Had OP spoken up he probably would have been embarrassed by his professor for not having mastered the material (the professor is literally paid to do this after all) and his classmates would think he is an asshole. It's a serious problem if the only outcomes for speaking up are victory or humiliation. The actual goal should be learning. Until we have an intellectual environment where that is possible then I have a hard time advising people to speak up because I know it just isn't going to serve them well.

Thank god I'm in STEM.

The worst humanities bullshit I had to suffer through (mandatory electives) was a five minute lecture by my German professor in my German class asking if anyone were a holocaust denier before going, "good" when nobody was stupid enough to raise their hand.

She loved to talk about lord of the rings and that is what I remember most about those classes.

I can only imagine how bad my universities' english courses are. I'm required to take one, of course, but I chose workplace communication - something that actually turned out more insightful than I expected, and though my professor was an obvious leftist, he focused entirely on teaching rather than proselytizing his politics. There was even one point where he became a bit flummuxed with a classroom vote on student presentations that very plainly revealed to me just how much race matters in reality:

Our class was 50/50 punjabi vs other races (maybe 35% white). The presentations we had to do in front of the class were off-the-cuff, with no time to prepare. Two groups were primarily white and two entirely punjabi - the first white group gave what was clearly the funniest, most enthusiastic and spirited presentation of the class. My own group (the other predominantly white one) was enthusiastic but kind of boring and not funny - technically competent I would say.

The punjabi groups (we all split along racial lines, surprise surprise) were the most despondant "I don't give a shit about this" reading-from-a-script style of presentation one could imagine. Dry, boring, droning on. One of the two punjabi groups could hardly even speak english with their lilting and weirdly intoned accents that put emphasis on all the wrong parts of an english word - to such a degree that I never figured out what the hell they were even presenting or talking about. It was just a mishmash of lingual garbage directed at us in something akin to bullets from machineguns nests on the western front of WW1.

Each presentation was voted on, and the winning group would get some chocolates. The first punjabi group goes up for vote - all the punjabi's vote for them. So did some of the whites in mine and the other mostly-white group. The second punjabi group - the same. But when it came to voting on the two white groups, not a single punjabi voted in either groups' favor, and they joked about it openly.

The teacher played a "wow those votes are pretty close I'm going to give it to the white group" which though it was the meritable and right thing to do given their performance, humored me to no end seeing someone like him, an espoused leftist, making a distinctly 'racist' decision that probably would've had him in front of a university tribunal/sentenced to the academic gulag for his pursuit of meritocratic fairness, but the punjabi students really didn't care much and the white group shared their chocolates with everyone in the class anyways.

What an important lesson I learned that day.

Donal Trump is my president, the world is literally heating due to evidences which are swept under the rug by all those great progressives you're talking about--not to mention the ungodly amounts of other various pollution, there are more than enough nukes in just my country alone to end the world, the literal endpoint of all systemic advancements being made were not accurately imagined and predicted which is now leading to massive overconsumption of (in the kindest form) semi-renewable resources. I live in a world where someone has a nonsensical amount of wealth because the run a ball somewhere, but hard working civilians get paid a pittance in comparison (all the way up to upper middle class). My vote is as effective as is my opinion; and when my world disregards me and it's literal foundation of the world itself, why should I be thankful just because I am less shafted than others? Especially considering there is literally not one good argument for continuing on the path began by my forefathers which doesn't end with 'find another planet or face self inflicted apocalypse'.
But you want me to be happy because I have AC, running water, and fake friends? Have you ever been homeless? Have you ever gone nearly two years without a home? I'm expected to be thankful for convenience when it's ruining my existence. I'm thankful for self-sustenance, and the fact that the world provides what I need, whether it's convenient or not. I'm not thankful that I as a man will never have a chance at true power and honesty for the world because the world is cornered by men who have long since assured their spot at the too. I am not thankful to be a cuck just because those who reign over me have the same colored skin.
Get a grip on -reality- and not society. Society is not reality, regardless if how established it is.

OP isn't /pol/ because he recognized the kind of discourse that goes on at Universities he's /pol/ because he felt the need to kill a thread on Veeky Forums in order to reee about it.

WENA NIDO

You are an embarrassment to academia

What are you even complaining about? This is literally the core of millennial identity politics. You got your way and yet you can't stop ruminating over some weird fantasy where you were unfairly persecuted.

A normal, healthy adult mind would just move on from this complete non-issue and yet here you are.

I don't see how his decision was racist though.

I don't think I've ever seen more liberal tropes in one post. You must have just arrived from reddit. You need to familiarize yourself with racial differences and the jewish question. The ideas you're professing are not your own, they've been beaten into your brain. But you're too far gone to warrant any more of my attention so good luck.

This didn't happen, you sperg.

Come with an actual argument if you expect to be taken seriously on here.

I wont even waste my time giving proper anwsers, but I will say two things for both of you, first, kys's
Second, dont try to be funny on me. I dont fall for the fairy tales of neo-nazis and I can tell you that I could teach her a lot about ww2, since she is so ideologicaly blind she ignores reality for her agenda.
Its dumbasses like both of you that actualy let this kind of people grow in unis. To think that me dropping law school is a sign of white nacionalism is ridiculous and to think that by only being a teacher it makes her for some reason smarter then me in all subjects just shows how dumb you are for not understanding teacher-student dinamics.

If you are a genius maybe, but I am amoust sure the rate of geniuses on this site (and on the world) is pretty low. Majority of people need a college education for higher learning, there is no way out of it, unless you are gifted, with are very, very few (and they still go to uni)

Go kill yourselfs, faggots.

Come to Mexico, my negro. For what you wrote it's just as shity as your country(maybe even a little bit worse) but at least we can make each other company.

Let's agree mutually on the last line of your post and walk away laughing at each other in disbelief. Because honestly, I cannot believe that you believe ideologies over what simply is. It's easy to not understand the gravity of certain concepts or things, or events. But rest assured, gravity always conquers.

Wena

Literally just talk to a black person for a while. Better yet, work along side one.

Get away from me

>le reddit meme

Go back to pol you fucking brainwashed tard

I have black friends, they are not compatible with a healthy traditional society. I would help deport them if need be, Africa is a cool continent

(Different guy btw)

>the tidal wave of WOW JUST WOWing
In OP's imaginary story this is literally what he's doing. But he's so much of a cuck he doesn't even voice his shitty /pol/ infographic opinions.

Academia, perhaps with the exception of hard science (though the environment in which they find themselves is far from uncontaminated) is in absolute shambles. The West is infertile ground for logos, thought, culture. That's absolutely a Veeky Forums topic.
And further, I'm not convinced /pol/ even really cares about these things.