Vaginal Yeast Bread

Everyone, get in here, gather round, please, I need your attention for a moment.

Now that we're all present, and before I lose my mind, I would like for you to ask yourselves this. What would the Universe have to give you in return; under which exact circumstances would you ever consider eating two slices of this vaginal yeast bread -- just two, no extras, no drink, just two slices of warm, fresh from the oven yeast-infected sourdough.

>discovered she had thrush
>scraped some yeast off a dildo
>made bread with it.

huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/11/24/woman-makes-sourdough-using-yeast-from-vagina_n_8636372.html

*another dumb white liberal cunt*

She can eat some of her vag bread with some of my dick cheese and toe jam.

>2015/11/24
saged for dum /pol/posting

Pardon me? Are you a woman? Didn’t think so.

Her vaginal yeast actually represents women’s oppression and lack of rights, by eating it shes taking control back from MEN like YOU. But no you can’t understand that, you have to interject yourself into everything, as if the world, food, and every other interest isn’t already 99% about men.

Fuck you.

I hope she secretly feeds it to a few men. Serves them right for being so immature.

you are the infection that is killing this board

>I hope she secretly feeds it to a few men. Serves them right for being so immature.

I hope the men turn around and punch her in the face until she stops struggling. Servers her right for being so immature.

*sigh* you would hope that

>saged for dum /pol/posting

I don't even know what this means but I'm already triggered!!!!

>insecure white male
>immediately goes to violence

lmao we all know you’re insecure you don’t have to try so hard to make it obvious

You go girl! Carpe diem!

Looks better than 90% of the homemade bread posted on Veeky Forums.

Yeah because eating natural and probably delicious bread is as immature as assault.
Stop being a baby.

>*sigh* you would hope that
>lmao we all know you’re insecure you don’t have to try so hard to make it obvious

lol You white cunts are so fucking predictable.

Racist cunt

I'll happily eat the bread if she eats my cum omelette.

>Racist cunt

I bet it blows their simple little liberal minds that *GASP* non white people see right through their bullshit and antics. I'll bet they respond to this post calling me a white male. lol

Yeah white people suck!

>Yeah white people suck!

Mostly white women. They suck cock on first date and will let you fuck them in the ass on the 2nd date.

God bless easy white liberal whores.

OP this is the only way you'd know what pussy tastes like better eat it G

ITT OP posts three year old news and falls for obvious bait.

And he is a shitskin, how surprising...

Do Americans really bake bread from their vag?

fpbp

it tastes like shit, he doesn't have to eat it

>lol You white cunts are so fucking predictable.

lol @ dumb white cunts trying to start shit & being brought to tears. it's good entertainment.

pathetic samefag

same fag all day if it keeps triggering the cunts

stay triggered, cunt

yeah, clearly discussing a three year old clickbait story about an isolated action by a literally who is what you're supposed to do in a board dedicated to food and cooking

dumb /pol/ posters

>hey guys, i've got a great idea for a pseudo food post to let us virgin MGTOW's gnash our teeth and wail like banshees
Nice LARP /pol/tard

>I'm already triggered!!!!

This entire thread is pure gold.

I bet there's someone out there fapping to this

I'd eat it for about $50

>omg stop being grossed out it's just yeast lol you are just gynophobic cisbigots stop oppressing me

I would do it if the girl was attractive, but I'm a sick pervert so whatever

this thread sucks

It does because now I'm aware and all I can think of is the probability that some of you have used your own semen in cooking/baking. Humans are gross.

kys please

>.co.uk
> Americans

OBSESSED
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

What the heck that ain't sanitary

Please don't consume this obvious bait
Even if it's not bait it's a retard which is gods way of trolling decent people.
Don't give God the lulz.