On a scale of 1-100, how dumb is my dad here?

>Be my dad
>58 years old
>was challenged by the church to go vegan for 3 weeks because of bible story

the short version is that he'll be basically quitting met cold turkey.

Meat*

I already know he's stupid because he chose not to abort you.

Also, there was no doctor consulted.

Well i dont know if dumb is the right term but lent is 6 weeks, not 3

>3 weeks
Who cares, it's not going to matter in any significant way

It's good to try new things, you might surprise yourself with something you didn't know before. Sometimes I think I should explore ways to reduce meat consumption to save money.

user, nobody dies after 3 weeks with no meat. I'm pretty sure he'll be fine, if maybe slightly less energetic.

So? I'm sure he'll come out of it with a new found respect for food and certain ingredients. He'll probably learn a few things that he can eat for super cheap and quick, and he'll realize how difficult it is to get by without any animal products at all.

Just buy fish instead

>consulting a doctor to stop eating meat for 21 days
this is what's dumb
the challenge for your dad will be to radically change his diet from one day to the other
i give him maybe 4 days

>save money
>buy fish
Maybe if you live by the sea

Just get your seafood under a bridge. Pretty cheap, pretty good.

>goes to church

The only correct answer.

Check out the Deenz general

>canned sardines
While I admit anchovies can be pretty nice as an ingredient once in a while I'm not about to make a dish centered around canned fish.

Fpbp

It's just 3 weeks nigga

What sort of fucking bible is he reading where the land of milk and honey is vegan?

Or he’ll just eat lots of bread and sugar like most vegans

Isn't sugar not vegan because it's charcoal-filtered?

Nigger how the fuck is charcoal animal-based? I’m just finding new and exciting reasons to hate vegans every day.

Over 9000!!!!

If he goes to church, he is super dumb.

Getting tricked by sheep fuckers who died 2000 years ago. Blindly believing impossible things that other dumb people tell you. Gullible as fuck.

Bwahahahahahah

If it's me you're referring to, then you should realize that I'm not vegetarian.

Also: butter-free, milk-free, sugar-free, honey-free "bread" disturbs the fuck out of me.

Oh and C&H, Domino, and several other major sugar companies use bone char. Even Cumberland's "raw" sugar is bone-bleached and filtered.