Is there a fast food more based than pic related?

Is there a fast food more based than pic related?

I moved from detroit to la and i'm fucking PISSED there are no white castles, let alone greasy slider huts...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kU5C4nZGnRw
youtube.com/watch?v=Kjka9e_QuWw
greendotstables.com/menudetroit
theguardian.com/news/datablog/2014/may/29/how-obese-is-the-uk-obesity-rates-compare-other-countries
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How many do you have to eat to be satisfied?

dude

depends how american you are

I usually get 8 but feel full after 3. a friend and i ate a whole crave case once between us

The proper way to do it is to buy a crave case and eat as many as you possibly can

Crave Crate not Crave Case

It is literally only in the US.
You come into threads about American fast food chains to shitpost about America.

OBSESSED

>depends how american you are

actually it's a northern yankee guido kinda thing. there's a good reason that white castle and the other greasy slider shit only is found in places like New Jersey.

honey, it's a midwest thing.

It's Midwest, retard.

For a long time white castle didn't have any locations west of the MS River, youngster, so it really was an eastern thing.

>honey, it's a midwest thing.

I was under the impression that greasy slider shit crap composed of a white roll and a greasy patty was an New Jersey phenomenon. Are you telling me that other states savor that crap?

are you saying that in a "we're proud of it" kinda way, or "those fucktards in Indiana can't get enough greasy rolls with a slab of beef and nothing else?

ps: of all the "grownup" boards, Veeky Forums is the one that is most chock full of morons.

>are you saying that in a "we're proud of it" kinda way
Yeah, kinda. I love White Castle. Too bad they moved out of Akron.

The slider, next to the coney dog and pasty, is the unofficial state food of Michigan. There are greasy slider huts on every corner in detroit.

>Veeky Forums is the one that is most chock full of morons.
bit rude

I make my own White Castle sliders at home.

My family tells me they are better than White Castle.

What's the secret? Is it liver?

>Yeah, kinda. I love White Castle. Too bad they moved out of Akron.

Ok. that kinda embarrasses me. enjoy the sliders. I'm out.

and yankees are raised from birth to think that southerners are all inbred retards. lol.

I APPOLGIZE AND I'M OUT. BYE CRETINS, SEE YAH NEXT WEEK.

But do they give you White Castle farts?

Dehydrated onions and Beef Broth

75% lean 25% fat burger

To copy what they do I steam them on a bed of onions with the beef broth on a cast iron griddle.

What's the white castle equivalent on the west?

We don't have sliders anywhere in california from my knowledge. tacos only nig

American cheese, pickle and mustard.

Steamed burger I do during winter when I cant grill.

are you schizophrenic by chance?

You gotta roll out the burger really thin.

3inch x 3 inch

Then put 5 holes in them with the end of a wooden spoon. This helps them steam evenly.

I cut them to size before I steam them.

ebin

So do you rehydrate the onions with beef broth or do you dump some broth on the griddle?

White Castle is awesome but it doesn't totally agree with my stomach.

Both.

I pour a bunch of onion in a coffee cup and you can use hot water or broth and let them soak for 5 mins then layer them out on a cast iron griddle with some of the broth.

The beef broth adds salty beefy flavor to the slider. While giving steam to cook the patty.

You dont really fry these they just steam on a bed of onions. I flip them once half way into cooking and spoon more broth over top as they cook to keep it wet.

I know what im cooking tonight.
the farts the next day are the best part

Its a pretty cheap meal too.

You can get a pack of slider buns at the store and a pound of burger will make like 10-12 sliders.

Sounds pretty good. I might try this using homemade venison stock.

Op here. Doin it baby

While that cooks, I'll make some pasta salad

youtube.com/watch?v=kU5C4nZGnRw

the first time i ate white castle it made me feel so sick that i didnt know if i needed to shit or piss everywhere but i did both, it was horrifying

Pasta salad dressing. 1 cup mayonnaise and the 2 packets of seasoning

>actually it's a northern yankee guido kinda thing. there's a good reason that white castle and the other greasy slider shit only is found in places like New Jersey.

Krystal is basically a white castle copycat, and I think most if not all of their locations are in the south.

>all that bread
What a waste

So you're putting regular onions with beef stock in the oven to cook down?

>buying REAL mayonnaise
Thank god I don't live in the US

Nice and steamed.

Time to load the meat

Oven is set to 350.

Do like harold and kumar while it cooks

Mise en place. Buns and cheese ready to go.

Pasta salad is done.

Mountain Jew here, can an American who had these before describe them to me, please ?
Taste, smell and texture is enough.

Krystals is the objectively superior slider hut and should be recognized as such

Are they done?

What the fuck did you do?!

Looks cooked to me

The bun is like a cutout from a flat pillow.
The patty feels like moist papier-mache.
The smell is nothing but onion.
Taste isn't bad with a little ketchup added. But still it's mostly the onion, there's not much meat flavor.

I have one of these for making a few things.

They are great for making Rubens, pancakes or grilling on the other side.

Their chicken fucking sucks. I ordered their variety pack once and it's just different shapes of the exact same flavor. It's fucking astounding how lazy it is.

Thanks, I kinda suspected it except for the onion smell.
Why do I want to eat one though ?

Done! Taste just like white castle. Thanks for cooking with me, guys.

They look like nice little gut bombs.

You kinda boiled them on top of a bit more liquid then the way I do mine on a griddle. But fair first go at it ;p

I wouldnt use a glass pan like that and I did say dehydrated onions. The Dehydrated onions give it an authentic kinda flavor.

They are small minced onions that are dried then you add liquid to them.

Ive seen people do it the way you have with regular onions its all good. I think the griddle is a better method because its a big flat surface with heat from below. Ive seen people do it in the oven to and that is like this.

There are a bunch of copycat white castle slider vids on youtube you can learn tips from:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kjka9e_QuWw

>Why do I want to eat one though ?
You really shouldn't

Yeah if i was at work I'd do em like that. I just followed that first anons recipe here
>I make my own White Castle sliders at home.
>My family tells me they are better than White Castle.

what the fucking fuck

Marijuana

jesus christ i want one

Greendot is the best place to get sliders in Detroit. Plus the drinks are pretty cheap.

yeah green dot is amazing.

Their menu.
greendotstables.com/menudetroit

I miss going home, that one a&w in dearborn I miss the most.

Did a good job xir. I would hang out and eat with poster.

I hate onions, but I want to try White Castle, there is one only 200 or so miles from me, I'm thinking about taking the drive to get some.

Can you order them without onions?

of course.

>I hate onions

I actually have some vegetarian friends who get the sliders no beef patty, just extra onions, cheese, pickle. I think white castle has a veggie burger option now...

I just wanted to make sure I could get it without onions before I drive over 200 miles to get a burger.

Fuuuck. I've vowed to not eat fast food again til I lose 10 pounds

has it once it was ok but I’d never eat it again. occasionally drive past it and say let’s get White Castle to my friend as a meme. he said you have to be high/drunk sometimes to like it. it was just weird don’t get the hype but fries were good and wanna taste it again to see if it’s as bad to me as I remember. rather get mcdonalds tbqfhwy

It's the best 3am drunk food, but you always regret it the next day. The breakfast is great. An egg slider and a small black coffee. Like $3.

>Get drunk with friends
>Buy a Crave Crate with cheese and like 10 fries
>Greasy drunk good times for all
So fucking satisfying

>be a faggot
>make a boring post

Plenty of random food trucks in socal sell sliders.

name me one in LA

O B E S E
B
E
S
E

Onion Powder

They also taste better, serve more than just chicken and burgers, and are less greasy overall.

We actually have both White Castle and Krystal in the South and White castle is hands down loses that fight every time. It's literally just a soggy hamburger.

theguardian.com/news/datablog/2014/may/29/how-obese-is-the-uk-obesity-rates-compare-other-countries

Its dead in Illinois and Wisconsin. I would say the entire midwest, but I don't shitpost without basis, faggot.

what kinda bait is this White Castle is like third world fast food

the regional hierarchy goes:
Whataburger>Culvers>In and Out>>>>White Castle

What-A-Burger is trash. They use Frozen patties, it's literally Burger King tier. No self respecting Texan would go there if there was absolutely any way to just go to a local joint. In-N-Out has them beat by using fresh beef alone, not to mention the fresh buns

Here's a random, non marketing picture of In-N-Out. Literally just my lunch. By comparison you should immediately see: the What-A-Burger bun is stale looking, the salad isn't fresh, and it's pattie looks like dried out trash because it's a shitty frozen pattie.

In-N-Out is not the best burger joint in any city ( I hope), but they get the damn basics right. What-A-Burger is just a fast food hamburger restaurant

>Whataburger
only niggers and faggots eat there