What is your favorite Burger?

What is your favorite Burger?
For me its
Classic Beef/ Gruyére cheese/ Guacamole/ Sriracca and sweet chilly sauce (+salt, pepper and rosmarine)

0/10
Youre trying too hard

Big fat beef patty
Two slices muenster
Mayo and dijon mustard mix
Sauteed mushroom and onion
Slice of tomato

It tastes really, really amazing desu

I guess sriracha is not sweet enough so just add some more sugar to it. Dumb fucking Amerishart.

Sounds fancy but tasty -i will try

Nigger basically a cheeseburger with guacamole how is it trying too hard

Sriracha and the other sauce have different tastes wtf
>adding sugar
Kys

Sriracha is sweet. And then adding sweet chilli sauce on top. What part of sugar don't you understand?

>a countless amounts of vegetables, cheeses, breads, and beef products
>my favorite
I just keep changing shit. I really like a medium-rare burger on a very course grind with manchego, a mix of the cliched LTO, and a butt-toasted bun with a little spicy mayo on the vegetables.

My fist kimchi ferment is about ready and I'm going to see how that will work, minus the cheese and lettuce of course. Wish me luck.

Thicc patty
Two slices cheddar/Muenster/American
Salt lick bbq sauce (any variety)
Pickles

The sweet chilly sauce has its v e r y own taste - not even almost the same as sriracha and sugar kek

Good luck, you sound like someone i would love to get invited to eat:'D
Feel free to post results

Beef patty
Salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, cayenne
Cheddar cheese or Gouda
Bourbon BBQ sauce
Toasted bun

The chilli in sriracha will overpower the chilli in sweet chilli sauce. Basically, he is using sweet sriracha and sugar syrup. Amerisharts will defend anything. Learn your flavour profiles and educate your palate.

Let's solve this once and for all

One THICC patty

or

Many smashed patties

Im not american
Sriracha is for the hotness
The sweet sauce is for the taste
:')

"THICC" is the only way to get it to desired internal temperature but get a delicious brown crust as well. Many smashed patties are just trashy well-done scraps.

guacamole
sriracha
chili sauce
rosemary
what the fuck

>Egg and BBQ sauce together
Gross

One big juicy quality patty>many dry tasteless shits

I like them both. But I'd say a thicc patty is better quality. The beef should be the star of the show and it can get lost if the parties are thin.

You're obviously not reading/understanding my comments.

But "muh caramelisation"

>parties
Fuck me *patties

I had this amazing veggie burger the other day which was basically a falafel mixture, with grated cucumber, tazatziki, and pickled turnips. It was fantastic. But I don't go to that place often so ordinarily if I want a burger, I'll get a salmon burger with tartar sauce, lettuce, tomato, red onion, brioche bun.

don't knock it until you try it

Beef patty, salted grilled and topped with sharp cheddar.

Toast the bun with butter, add mayo, pickle, mustard and ketchup.

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE YOU FAGGOT SOYBOY. This board is for meat eaters and right wing people only not faggots from r e d d i t who come here to LARP about their cock diets. GET THE FUCK OUT LEFTY SCUM

I guess I'll give it a shot one day. How bad can it really be?

its delicious

It's actually pretty bad

Just have a falafel wrap, why stick that (tasty) shit in a burger? It's like putting a burger, cheddar and onions/lettuce/tomato with ketchup and mustard in a pitta bread. Why confuse the two?

Kek
two sauces. one for the taste. one for the hotness:D

t. Melbourne soyboy

Normally I would but I had to try it. Ordinarily yeah falafel is a staple for me.

Yeah I don't really see the appeal of veggie burgers. I've got nothing against vegetarians, but a lot of the time it seems like the ingredients would be put to better use in something else rather than mashed into a patty.

Sounds 4/5

No. I eat meat and eggs. I just don't throw things which don't go together in dishes like fat Americans do. You should be ashamed of your obese tendencies. You're either a fat bogan or an obese person on the inside just waiting for the next wave of depression as an excuse to force 5 burgers a pizza and chips into your belly everyday.

oh so you're a Sydney poof then

Incorrect. I'm not even Australian. But keep making dumb assumptions ya dumb hick

oh so you haven't tasted something and you're judging it then, good talk

Why would a burger with bbq sauce and a fries egg in it only be possible in Australia?

You must be a bogan, god damn

So much this. My gf keeps ordering veggie burgers or buying those frozen patties in and when I read the ingredient list I get sad. You could do so many other interesting things than chopping them and blending them beyond recognition into a patty.

It's the mark of a childish palate imo.

fried*

I'm not saying it is, is this autism?

>People don't travel
>People can't make burgers with different ingredients at home
>Other places have not thought of similar combinations
>A burger with fried eggs and bbq sauce is only native to Australia.

Just because you call it the "Great Aussie Burger" doesn't mean you can't eat the same fucking thing in America

give me bk's rodeo king burger, but with higher-quality ingredients.

yeah, okay sure why not but like do you have sliced pineapple and beetroot on it
stop sperging

I don;'t give a shit. The original fucking thing is BBQ SAUCE DOES NOT FUCKING GO WITH FRIED EGG YOU CUNT

>hamburgers originally came from Germany
idiot aussies

yeah it does, it goes fine

they did, from the hamburg region and were imported to the US by German immigrants in the late 19th century

i like my burgers with the following ingredients, rate me:

>100% black angus grass-fed beef
>fresh cracked white pepper
>carolina reaper sauce + mayo
>romaine lettuce
>fried egg over easy
>burger is soaked in bourbon
>shaved black truffles
>heirloom tomato slices, quarter inch thick
>homemade dill pickles
>sauteed portabella mushrooms cooked in a merlot sauce
>bleu cheese
>havarti cheese
>thin slice of swiss cheese
>another patty
>almond butter
>butter
>fat strips of bacon
>another egg
>grilled white onions
>two thin slices of smoked nova salmon
>white & black sesame seed bun with dried onions baked in

Costs about $25 at my local burger joint, they even named the burger after me and put it as a secret item on their menu (local only of course)

>This mad that someone likes something he doesn't
pathetic

This fucker has never tried burger with egg and BBQ sauce. Bet he just spoons loads of sugar on it instead.

USA put it on bread tho

Fucking pathetic mess. 1/10

I bet you would eat deep fried shit fatty

Yeah, I've had that. It's called the Americunt.

Agreed.
Bbq sauce belongs on bbq, nothing else. I fucking loathe burgers and sandwiches with bbq sauce on them. And frankly, bbq doesn't need sauce if it's well made, either. I always make some homemade bbq sauce when I smoke brisket and ribs, but I don't use it, it's for guests if they want some. And bottled bbq sauce is the worst. It always has a chemical aftertaste from the fake smoke flavoring and whatever. Ugh.

the germans put it on bread, you put it on a bun

Hamburg -> Hamburger -> Hamburger sandwich
Frankfurt -> Frankfurter -> Hot Dog

made me reply/10

>>burger is soaked in bourbon
Didnt know this is a thing, its good?
Also sad theres no related pic, but sounds really interesting. Would try for sure even blue cheese is awful and doesnt belong on a burger IMO

Talking about fatty foods again. You Amerisharts really can't help it, can you. You are obsessed with fatty foods.

He actually believes him.

Let a boy dream of fancy burgerz

t. american

>
right is in n out burger dooodz

I know you are trying to bait everyone but most people would eat that without complaint and it would probably taste pretty good.

So?

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

you cant even eat this. stupid af.

Enriched white bun
6 oz good beef cooked medium rare
Tillamook
Onion chutneys
Ham or bacon
Egg