>Clearly ask for hot salsa
>Medium sir?
>No, hot.
>Are you sure?
>Yes. Hot.
>Have her add on fresh diced jalapenos
>Add hot sauce to taste once at table
>MFW

These microagressions need to stop. The color of my skin doesn't determine the depth of my appreciation for spicy food.

Other urls found in this thread:

newyork.seriouseats.com/2013/11/how-i-learned-to-stop-ordering-thai-spicy.html
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's called systematic.

Great blog. Print it out, frame it, hang it on your wall, then burn the fucking house down.

>not raping the flip woman
Are you sure you are a white cis male?

Systemic
Relating to a system, especially as opposed to a particular part.

Oh sorry, did your sous vide brag thread get pruned because I posted about something food related?

>Not calling ICE
fucking newfag

I see.

Holy shit great post I actually went to click the like button before I realised we don't have one haha

brrrrrAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

It's a thing all over the world. It's not racism though. People just don't want to hurt you. They understand that what they enjoy is way too intense for foreign palates and they don't want you to hate their food because it's too hot.

>not racist
>segregates a race of people

Great logic. I guess slavery wasn't racist either. We didn't want those poor black savages to hurt themselves so we took them into our care. We didn't want them to hate us because we didn't take care of them.

This. For every one white person who gets offended about being sensitive to spice there would probably be like ten leaving angry Yelp reviews if they actually just served their food as hot as they normally do.

I hope you have been in touch with a lawyer about the stress and trauma which these evil racists have caused you.

You've gone off the deep end. There's no denying that White people (older ones especially) cannot take very spicy foods, and you might think is spicy is literally nothing to other people.

eww gross, sticking your dick in brown 'people'

It's a white tradition shitlord, respect our culture

>people aren't individuals
There's no denying that you're saying racism isn't racist. How the fuck do you survive in the real world? Oh wait, you're probably in some dipfuck who gives a shit backwater surrounded by people just like you.

weird, me and my boyfriend both love spicy food, the mildest peppers we use for cooking are orange habaneros.
but I guess we just think that we like it, I mean we're white, it's impossible. oh wait.

Foreign foods are so fucking spicy becayse historically they needed spices to eliminate the smell and taste of rotten meat and veggies. Its actually indicative of a more disgusting culture than a more refined palette. When europeans discovered spices we used it as a proper garnish.

>the mildest peppers we use for cooking are orange habaneros
Do you think it's a contest or something?

Don't listen to me since I'm a shitskin, listen to your fellow whites when they say: this is not necessary and in fact could be why people make fun of you:

newyork.seriouseats.com/2013/11/how-i-learned-to-stop-ordering-thai-spicy.html

>This one person wrote an article once so racism is okay.

>be Pajeet
>open curry restaurant in Western country
>serve national curries
>Westerners complaining left and right that the heat is too intense and the food is "inedible"
>realize that the people of this country are not used to such hot foods
>whenever those people order foods, secretly make their dishes considerably less spicy
>suddenly no more complaints
>they love your curry
>meanwhile some jackass on Veeky Forums claims that what you're doing for his well-being is an act of abject "racism and segregation" and compares it to slavery

I thought it was to kill parasites and germs and make it so you don't actually die

>be Francis
>open trading post in African country
>introduce advanced technology and knowledge
>locals complaining because it conflicts with local beliefs
>realize that people of this country are not used to such knowledge
>we just subjegate them to our idea of what they should be
>suddenly no more conflict
>they love being slaves
>meanwhile some jackass in London claims that what you're doing for his well-being is an act of abject "racism and segregation"

>>Westerners complaining left and right that the heat is too intense and the food is "inedible"

either that or it "gives me explosive liquid volcano shits'. basically anything stronger than 1 teaspoon bleached flour simmered in a cup of distilled water for an hour gives these people explosive diarrhea

>basically anything stronger than 1 teaspoon bleached flour simmered in a cup of distilled water for an hour gives these people explosive diarrhea
Is that why the Brits cook the way they do?

You're comparing being offered a mild hot sauce... to the rape of a nation...

You're comparing tastebud rape... to the glorious beginnings of a country.

Entertaining thread lads