Hello welcome to Starbucks! Would you like to try our brand new blonde espresso?

>Hello welcome to Starbucks! Would you like to try our brand new blonde espresso?

>ask barista to but some chocolate shavings on top
>call it a "dirty blond" just for keks
>mfw this catches on
>mfw this becomes a national trend

Is that even good?

I work there and tried it. I liked it. Far better than the regular espresso or roast that pretty much taste burnt due to over roasting

Starbucks is shit

Wut

>he thinks blond espresso has lower caffeine and less taste

Do you ever fuck customers

Wow. Rude

wait blonde has more caffeine???

It's really shit. The coffee always tastes burnt and the rest of the drinks are cakes put in a blender. You can get the same quality or better coffee from any store that has a machine that grinds the beans as it goes.

Yes, the more roasted a bean is, the less caffeine.

Wrong. Now stop posting

but Starbucks is good

but in the cup the caffiene content will be the same because:
if the dark roast is roasted longer, theres less water and less bean in general, so they will grind more of it for the same weight as your blonde roast, thus equating the same caffeine.

Just because its roasted longer doesnt mean they use less grounds

meow

You have to have really shit taste to think starbucks tastes good. It is awful.

wrong

Thank God someone at Starfucks came to their senses. Their blonde roast is the only decent coffee they sell.
I still will choose my local favorite coffee shop over them, though. But at least I know now that if I'm stuck in some hellhole where there's only a Starbucks, at least I'll be able to get coffee that doesn't taste like burnt asshole.

This. blonde there is at least decent

hhhh

#starbuckscontamination

not that person but no im not handsome enough.

dont worry they'll discontinue it because it sells marginally worse than the tea-based girl drinks

except blonde is the second best selling roast at Starbucks behind regular pike
t. starcuck employee

This is a possibility. Also, many MLB and NBA guys get those drinks. I work next to some stadiums

They won't discontinue it. It sells ridiculously well in Canada and would only think about blonde espresso if it wasn't popular already which it is.

ristretto espresso is the only good thing at Starbucks in regards to coffee

wonder how a blonde ristretto would taste

Holy fucking shit you just gave me an idea.

...not him but damn I'm gonna try that now

Why are you so fucking retarded?

don't seem like it

How can you justify paying $5.50 for a coffee?

It’s awful. I tried it the first day we got it in

??????

Strabucks """"macchiatos"""" trigger the ever loving fuck out of me. It was always a painwhen I was a barista and people complained about their macchiatos not being correct and I got to explain what one even is.

last time I went, they didn't even have any of the brewed coffee or espresso items on their menu

i stopped going after the last price hike, minimum price for coffee is $4 with nothing in it.
I'd rather go to the LC next door and get a whole pizza.

do it faggot

ktwmyeeym

A supervisor of mine got so mad when this happened a few months back, and she took it all down and put the normal menu back up

no

Hi guys, Australian here. can someone explain to me what a blonde espresso is?

half already creamy drink, half cream

I literally unironically do not enjoy the taste of coffee but I like the caffeine boost it gives.

I buy myself a pumpkin spice latte every Friday as a treat

so, not an espresso at all?
god bless america

Don't listen to , that's not it. Starbucks calls their light roast coffee "blonde" because they think its cute or something. So, a blonde espresso is just an espresso made with their light roast beans.

a light roasted coffee bean. it usually contains more caffeine

oh ok, so not very next level at all
still, light roast is generally preferable to a dark roast imo

Yeah nothing next level but a nice addition as I also perfer lighter roast beans

Looks good

Try the blonde roast pour-over style. I heard about it on here.
>ask qt barista chick what the deal is with pour-over
>explains the basic process
>she tells me that most people don't prefer it
>I order it anyway because it gives me DEEP satisfaction to do shit like that
I had the light roast once before and it tasted like hot acid. Pour-over actually tasted like coffee beans.

Hey Starbucks employees, what's the deal with the Americano? How much espresso am I getting? How much more am I paying for the cup and hot water over straight espresso shots?

Like a whole $1. You're better off just getting the shots and wasting all of their creamer.

how do you find a starbucks that is actually equipped to run like a coffee shop?
they never have "for here" mugs whenever I ask and their "pourover" is this black plastic device and not ceramic, and they always dig it out of some utility closet because nobody ever asks to do a pourover, ever.

these fucking drinks are marketed to faggot stupid blondes who wear uggs and leggings walking around with a phone and starbucks in their hand.

fuck these bitches

blonde is just a dumb name for a light roast
and since shitbucks burns ALL of their coffee to taste consistent, it's the only DECENT coffee they serve, and I hate that they only brew it in the morning for the addict rush

FUCK YOU FAGGOT