What can i eat with penne's?

Not too hard to cook if possible

pasta

butter + some grated stinky chiz

Pesto my man. Of anything really. What are you asking here?

Pretty much anything. Penne is a good middle-ground for most sauces, and not just Italian ones. Feel free to chuck various meats and vegetables in.

You can shock and cool your penne before mixing with other ingredients for a "salad" as well. Or create a bake by roasting it with par-cooked vegetables and cheese, and ignore fuckers who think that isn't truly an Italian-style.

But next time you buy pasta get large buccatini for noodles, or strozzapreti for shorter shapes.

Salt your pasta water
Cook the penne
While hot toss with butter and fresh herbs

>dairy
>more dairy
Easy there fatty.
Butter is great...so is cheese.
OP if youre going to do butter then do garlic and or herbs...cracked pepper is awesome.
If you want cheese fine...but try it with olive oil.

>shock and cool
You shut your whore mouth.
When making pasta salad you add your other ingredients while still hot so the flavors are drawn into the pasta.

God i hate you

Creamy chicken pasta.

Take some chicken breasts and rub them with oil, herbs and garlic. Grill them. Finish them off in the oven.

Saute some garlic with a bit of shallot or minced onion. Add diced red bell pepper and asparagus.

To all of this add half and half. Bring it up to a simmer and thicken it to a sauce with a slurry.

Add Boursin cheese. Stir it through.

Mix cooked pasta into sauce. Serve with grilled chicken slices on top or mixed in. And garlic bread ;p

>when cooking pasta I do it unevenly because I think it has better flavor
Regardless of using fresh pasta or dried, you should be cooking it in salt-water and tossing it in an oil infusion. Not trying to hide the flavor of your inferior pasta.

Go get some tomato sauce or make some

its not penne but a couple nights ago I just did the ol simple trick of pouring sauce all over it, add some parmesan and cook some leftover frozen meatballs

dinner in 10 and it doesnt taste like sadness if you use a decent sauce

why do all americans plate like that? mix the fucking thing

funny thing is I usually do

im not american tho

You're not making sense. I mean... it looks like English yet I have no idea what you're talking about. Go again...take your time.

You spent time thinking out that witty reply. But nobody responded. Bummer.

Pan fry some sliced chicken and mix with pesto.

Yea Pesto chicken is yummy.

Or Creamy pesto with grilled chicken Mmmm

Minced white onion or shallot in a pan with a bit of OLIVE oil.
cook on medium/high until they get a nice colour dont burn them, reduce the fire if they turn dark brown on the edges too quickly
add a can of diced tomatoes or tomato crush. reduce the fire to medium, stir.
after the sauce is hot, add to taste a torn basil leaf (torn by hand this is important) and/or a small red spicy pepper you would have cleaned and deprived from its seeds.
VoilĂ 

meat sauce is easy. beef, salt, pepper, pasta sauce, garlic, maybe some cut olives. brown in the pan a bit, add the sauce and simmer for 2 minutes, and pour over the pasta.

Pan fry a little chopped garlic in olive oil, pour in some diced tomatoes, add a little basil, let simmer for awhile, and then add your cooked penne into the mix.

You did

pasta al forno

Grill some thinly sliced chicken breast, slice it into strips and serve with penne in a lemon and garlic sauce. Top with grated romano and cayenne.