Is milk healthy? Why or why not?

Is milk healthy? Why or why not?

GOMAD for dem gainz brah

It's delicious and that's all that matters

It has a decent amount of protein and fat.

Healthy is relative.
Is has stuff thats good for you but i honestly dont know about any negatives.
Also, im pretty sure there is nothing in milk that you cant easily get from other sources(if that matters)

+ Good macros and easy to consume if you want to gain weight.

- Hard to know exactly what traces of hormones and antibiotics you're slurping down

I've read a couple of studies and think it's safe, but y'know... drink responsibly

I only drink soy milk.

Whole milk is good for you. It is filling, full of nutrients, and delicious.
Removing the fat also gets rid of alot of the nutrition.
Only drink whole.

this but hold the irony

My nigga, I only drink whole milk. I get the "organic" stuff because I'm weary about hormones and antibiotics, but I'd rather buy raw and try that. Pasteurization also removes a lot of benefits of drinking milk. I haven't found a supplier near me though.

Try low temp vat pasteurized milk. It's just as good as raw milk.

I'll have to see if I can find some to see if there is a difference.

Whole is too fatty, its just disgusting. Semi-skimmed milk is the best choice.

no idea, but i do think its disgusting. drinking the body fluids of a subhuman animal. how fucking disgusting and desperate were the first people to do that? and now its normal? you can count me out.

I've heard that homogenization is one of the processes introduced to modern dairy production that makes milk "unhealthy" leading to higher absorption of fats within the intestinal walls. Decreasing globule size is apparently bad, and colorectal cancer associated with milk trends upwards from 0% --> whole.

Anyone feel free to correct or corroborate this claim.

>skinning your milk
>not just eating it raw
pussy ass

*Insert skeleton joke here*

>not just drinking it straight out of the cow's tit
Pleb

LukeTittyMilkTLJ.gif

No
All adult animals do not drink milk

don't you guys get tired of posting of the same threads?

you break down any hormones in your stomach. unless you are injecting milk, you're fine. idk about antibiotics though but as far as my case study goes, there's no effect. the only thing to be grossed out about is the "less than one drop per cup of blood and mucus." but again, no effect on health. if you aren't an active person it can be unhealthy since its liquid calories with sugar. if you are active AKA work out, its essentially a natural recovery drink with everything you need.

You ever hear of a cat? Any animal given the chance would LOVE to drink anothers .milk, but as fas a I know, there isn't one that is able to set up a pump to a 1,000 lb. Beast titty put it on a ice and inbibe in it except the white manian devil. Soooo

Downside: (((profiteers))) have the farmers keep the cattle is sucj poor condition, there is mucus is the milk and the hormones they jew into the cows make men have titties and young girls get titties sooner.

I usually drink a glass a milk every few days and if you don't, or can'tr ather, evolutionarily speaking, you are a ngger

And oh.. I doubt it's very healthy, unless its raw, those animals that are forced into producing it for their whole lives are far from healthy, evironmentally and physically, they aren't really even natural,animals anymore.

Soylent is healthier.

Should only be consumed by women. It inhibits production of testosterone and contains estrogen.

Whole milk is way too thick for my tastes.

it contains a much greater quantity of 5alphapregnanedione which is quickly converted to dihydrotestosterone in the body and is much more potent of an androgen receptor agonist than testosterone

also why it tends to cause roider like acne in many people

B-BUT /pol/ SAID IT WOULD MAKE ME A NUMALE SOYBOY KEK SUBHUMAN

If you're a boy and want some manboobs then go for it otherwise you can live without it. Plenty of alternatives for milk

It’s really easy to find hormone free milk. Also lol at people who think milk is bad for them and shotgun 20 beers every weekend

glass jug > everything else

This container is the most superior if you want the best tasting milk and are not a ghetto nigger. Prove me wrong.

>protip: you can't

This, I tried it once at a farm, straight into my hand and then my mouth. It was the sweetest creamiest milk and I haven't forgotten it 20 years later.

idk how "healthy" it is but it definitely not bad for you.