NEW STEVE

NEW STEVE

youtube.com/watch?v=QKrhfYf3bJM

Other urls found in this thread:

mremarketplace.com/shop/
youtube.com/watch?v=Db19pT9lnZc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck yeah I love these Eastern European MREs.

he responded to my comment. I feel happy

Nice!

Nice

Nice!

He's probably gonna do a camping video soon!

Based Steveposter

Best part is when he pans in on the ham in a can and just says "Ham." and then the camera goes right back to the overhead. This guy is just getting better and better.

Why do his videos look so bad now?

missed that, thanks for the tip because that was good

>"Oh yea, that's lit."
What a memer

nice

>started watching these videos
>he eats better than me on rations

I hate being poor

>camo cargo short cutoffs
How long before we read about him naked, high on meth, and fighting a swan?

God I love 24 hour ration videos

Nice.

Steve1989 off MREInfo only gets high off life. And cigarettes aged to perfection over seventy years. And Methamphetamine energy pills found in vintage Air Force survival kits.

This. Single mealers and emergency rations are fine but Steve comes into his true form when he's knocking down 3 squares in a video. Variations and comparing between ingredients and mains (like the crackers, drinks, and breakfast/dinner rations in today's vid).

>never been in the military nor had any interest in it or MREs or anything of the sort until Steve's videos

Same. I don't even watch other MRE youtubers. Never have, never will. Have some serious oneitis for Steve

neither has Steve, he is just a ration enthusiast/historian who scours the world for rare rations that belong in a museum
then eats them

He actually donates a lot of stuff to museums, though. Even just the empty packaging is useful and informational if it's well-preserved.

Where did you find this? Source?

I know I was implying he was indiana jones

He says it in a couple of his videos. I started watching around a year ago so I can't really give you specifics, sorry.
It's part of why he likes to slit packaging from the back, be delicate with the packaging instead of ripping/tearing it, things like that.
Some of it is for his collection, but it's not all for HIS collection specifically.

No worries, I was just curious. I've given much less attention to his videos on older rations, for some reason I've been more interested in the more contemporary MREs. I'll have to sort by popular and look for some of the golden oldies.

That's kinda awesome. Is the original size large enough to make a nice print, by chance?

This is his best video since that Meal Quick Serve.

Goddamn this guy is the best food reviewer.

Nah, I just took a screenshot and put some filters over it on a phone picture editor

It's impossible not to like this guy

HAM

He truly is the Ian of MRE reviews

nice

nice

>this entire post
Nice!

How easy is it to acquire modern MREs? I mean legit in-date ones that are in active use? I'm going on a camping trip soon and want to try a couple of the ones he rated highly

They're easy to acquire but they're quite pricy.
mremarketplace.com/shop/

He really needs to adjust the white balance on his camera for the incandescents in his room. It's probably set for outdoors, when recording inside everything looks yellow tinged.

>avoid these videos thinking it's just a stupid meme
>watch a video
>it's actually comfy and interesting as fuck
who knew

>who knew

We told you, bro. We told you.

I just realized how fucking transcendentally cool it is to only smoke cigarettes predating your grandfather inseminating your grandmother. It's like only smoking antiques. It's so far removed from the actual product that the act of doing it is more important than what it is. Like only eating food made from animals killed in santeria sacrifice or only banging those Nepalese kumari virgin godesses who's feet are never allowed to touch the earth.

he is too pure for this world

Nice.

Hah, same. I always assumed it was going to be some deranged autist on his disgusting basement eating expired food

I, too, love my salami with nutella.

Steve is the nicest dude. His show has been such a trip these last couple years. I wish him nothing but the best

>brazilian mre alcohol gel on the stove
top 10 anime comebacks

These aren’t military MREs. You can buy them off eBay or sites like mremountain. They both have plenty of fresh rations.

nice

>And Methamphetamine energy pills found in vintage Air Force survival kits.

wonder what he does with those, he's gotta have a bunch and he probably takes them out of display

>CONSUME ONLY WHEN COMMANDING OFFICER SAYS TO

>...no CO around?

>Eats the chicken bones

Nice!

LE 53% (chocolate) FACE

Nice! Good to see new people liking it

NICE

Ths chicken looked very tasty, I'm not gonna lie

Shame. I would honestly make a good print of that and mount it in my kitchen. It would have to be big to be obnoxious enough, though, and wouldn't look good at low resolution.

Got a timestamp of it?

Truly /ourguy/

nice

nice!

HEEOOOMMM!

Best part of the video.

Where has this channel been all my life?

desu those have probably decayed into some unpleasant shit by now.

>the way he says "Nice" every time he looks over the meal parts on the tray
It's weirdly appealing.

>those are probably fuel tablets are probably some of the most noxious tablets, especially indoors, more so than usual
...Why are you burning them then?

authenticity in the studio dipshit, you gotta do it all to be a man like steve

youtube.com/watch?v=Db19pT9lnZc

n i c e
i
c
e

>it's another "Slavic mystery meat ration" episode

21:00 even

Looks like she's got a nice gusset. I'm not picking up any foul odors.

He is just so NICE.

N I C E

Why couldn't he just wash the bags?

Human brain works in a wicked way.

The smell can go away but your mind will still give you the alert sign. The first impression are the purest, and the most honest.

I had a fish made bad back when i was 10, it made me hate all seafood meals.

that part where he calls the chicken with broth gourmet

N I C E