Why did he never get accepted into any publication? dude was one of us and they all just wanted chad writers?

why did he never get accepted into any publication? dude was one of us and they all just wanted chad writers?

pretty much, the component why his work is powerful made it repulsive for the german literary establishment who wished to exterminate Jews for that sort of deranged thinking

He was published in a bunch of magazines in his 20s and 30s. His first published story was when he was 25 I think, called "Preparations for a Wedding in the Country" in which a man leaves a party and gets a piggyback along a river or something.

Except he did. Kafka was moderately successful. One of his most importang works, The Metamorphosis, was published while he was alive. A lot of stuff published after his death is worse. The fragments of The Trial, The Castle (not sure if correct, Das Schloss) and Amerika were not ready to be published

>the german literary establishment who wished to exterminate Jews

That's "Description of a Struggle"

BRUH...

The Metamorphosis is about a dirty, smelly "vermin" that stays in his room all day, doesn't work, brings shame to his family, eats rotten shit and has fantasies about his sister. Of course he was one of us.

No, THIS is a description of a struggle!

*grabs your f*****g throat*

he was published you retard

First of all, you're wrong about my grammar. Second, I'd like to see you try, mother fucker

No he wasn't. He demanded his work be burned when he died. Dude was pissed and worked in obscurity for his whole life.

Knowing this, how pissed would Kafka be about this very thread?

Dude had the saddest diary ever.
>People label themselves with all sorts of adjectives. I can only pronounce myself as 'nauseatingly miserable beyond repair'.
>April 27. Incapable of living with people, of speaking. Complete immersion in myself, thinking of myself. Apathetic, witless, fearful. I have nothing to say to anyone - never.
>Nervous states of the worst sort control me without pause. Everything that is not literature bores me and I hate it. I lack all aptitude for family life except, at best, as an observer. I have no family feeling and visitors make me almost feel as though I were maliciously being attacked.
>2 November. This morning, for the first time in a long time, the joy again of imagining a knife twisted in my heart.
>I feel an unhappiness which almost dismembers me, and at the same time am convinced of its necessity
>My job is unbearable to me because it conflicts with my only desire and my only calling, which is literature. Since I am nothing but literature and can and want to be nothing else, my job will never take possession of me, it may, however, shatter me completely, and this is by no means a remote possibility

how would he react if he saw today's cult of Kafka?

First of all, many of his short stories were published, in avante garde magazine "Hyperion" and elsewhere.

Secondly, he was ok with his best works surviving:

"Of all my writings the only books that can stand are these: The Judgment, The Stoker, Metamorphosis, Penal Colony, Country Doctor and the short story: Hunger Artist...

When I say that those five books and the short story can stand, I do not mean that I wish them to be reprinted and handed down to posterity. On the contrary, should they disappear altogether that would please me best. Only, since they do exist, I do not wish to hinder anyone who may want to, from keeping them."

Perhaps he would consider it a kind of punishment.

At least he had a hobby, literature.

wasnt his fear how these bureaucracies are inhuman and infallible. I wonder how he would feel about the SJW cancer, like even he could not imagine the horror that these structures are governed by distorted/solipsistic social fads

>racist or not, SJW will judge you
>they will put you to trial
>they will condemn you
typical kafka world

>my job will never take possession of me, it may, however, shatter me completely

THIS NIGGA WORKED FROM 8AM TO 1PM, THAT'S FUCKING PART-TIME WORK. HIS COLLEAGUES RECALL THAT HE WAS ALWAYS LATE AND USUALLY LEFT EARLY. NIGGA THIS SHIT MAKES ME SO MAD AS A FULL-TIME WAGEKEK CURRENTLY SITTING HERE TYPING THIS WITH A DOZEN FUCKING JOBS TO DO WITHIN THE NEXT SEVERAL HOURS. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That is a good point, so was Kafka just one of the original hipsters, narcissistic and 'woe is me, depression is cool'.

After all, my erstwhile dear,
My no longer cherished,
Need we say it was not love,
Just because it perished?

Oh yeah????

*unzips penis*

A white man, user?

>visitors make me almost feel as though I were maliciously being attacked.
lol