Do youse reckon this is worth a buy?

Do youse reckon this is worth a buy?

hell no

Absolutely not. I want the Mozart letters one though.

The whole collection altogether isn't really, but there are some that are interesting.
I wish I had a few more of them.

noice user

It means anonymous as in the author is unknown you dumb fucking moron.

I know, there's no need to be rude

I have a couple but I would avoid the ones that are simply just short extracts from larger works. The Yellow Wallpaper is worth picking up. Plus, in the UK they're about 80p.

It's probably more of a way for normies to pick up easy reading cred by reading a variety of very short works from some very respectable writers and philosophers. Keep in mind, a lot of them are just extracts from longer works.

> that episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm where everyone calls Jason Alexander's book a pamphlet

Actually yes there's a lot of really good books in there and it's a breeze to get through. Also they're really cheap because of the size.

Do they also have a Big Black Collection? Hardcover?

it is common Veeky Forums slang since Veeky Forums's inception, i think we know what it means you pathetic fucking cunt.

lmao thanks professor

fucking nerd

Common misconception, but as a professor of applied and theoretical wordometrics I'm compelled to correct you.

Anne "Onny" Mouse was the most prolific author of the Elizabethan renaissance that lasted from approx 253BC to 304BC, when the assassination of Abraham Lincoln bought it to an abrupt ending and England descended into the Sengoku Jidai, or "Age of Goku"

She wrote many great enlightenment era books, such as Herodotus' Histories (originally "Herstories"), The Idiot, and 50 Shades of Grey, the single finest book to ever be written by mortal hands. Legend has it too that she ghostwrote the first ever three colour comic book, "Shrek Forever After".

Sadly, after JFK was assassinated and the Patriarchy of the ninth century took power, she was all but struck from history. JFK's story was also remained so he was a man! After this crushing blow, Anne moved in with the hacker known as Veeky Forums, where she made every last post on every last board under the codename "user". Sadly, I might have said too much already, you're not supposed to know about the Zan'thel'alkuttanari wars until later.

Nigga hush

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAA

Anne, anne frank?

Are you looking for HC BBC?

no no no
I mean there are some good works represented there, but this is like something for people who read wikipedia summaries and pretend to have read the book.

>two books by user
>no the legacy of totalitarianism in a tundra

drippity dropped

we fucking made it lads. two books.

TWO BOOKS

There are actually 4 books by user up there.

They are like 2 dollars each on Amazon. So, yeah, some of them.
The Meek One is a good story.

And the meek one is not in any of the Dostoyevsky compilations I own.