libraryofbabel.info/
hyperdiscordia.church/library_of_babel.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The metamorphosis Kafka, pic related

my __dick desu

filename says turkish
hanging picture suggests turkey
face looks like kiko

How am I supposed to find happiness knowing I will never get a girl like that?

How? She is too perfect to be a cockroach.

I thought a similar thing opening that picture. To hold a body like that, to have a smile like that directed towards you as a consequence of your existence and the personality you have developed over time. For someone with such obviously high aesthetic standards to feel compatible with you and thus suggest your own physical desirability and general high-standard. It hurts, sometimes physically, especially in the lower gut, to be reminded that at this VERY MOMENT this girl is awake, conscious, and in love with someone else, that her little heart beats quickly for him, that her cute face blushes when he is nearby. That there are hundreds of thousands of girls similar to her in the small demographic of women I would absolutely marry after a week of talking and mutual smiling who will NEVER so much CONSIDER dating a depressed manchild undiscovered genius like myself. It isn't fair and frankly somebody has to pay.

The Library of Babel

Thats only one book. Name them all

I've been loved by a girl like that. Except she was a redhead with blue eyes. Bitch cheated on me. They're all just wet holes and nothing more.

I don't know why but I really really like these shitposts

>she

>in Turky
>in a school in Turky

>autism

Shoot them all, user. All of them.

>Cute turkroach
N-no... B-biji Rojava... Turkish pig Erdogan die...

I have no idea what the intent behind these posts is and how postsincerely ironic they're supposed to be.

Jorge Luis Borges - Ficciones

t. Chad
You will never truly feel the pain of inadequacy.

No, user, that *is* all the books. Try to pay attention.

libraryofbabel.info/

The Bible

kek

why life must be so cruel?

x = possible book title

[x1, x2, x3.... xa]

saved

You pay attention

>personality
pro-tip: the problem is your looks

Are there any female anons lurking?

If so, could you tell me what your reaction is to seeing a pic like the one posted in the OP? How do you feel about this girl? Are you jealous? Do you think she is a poser? Is she just an alt-Stacy to you?

It's a short story and not a book in the first place
hyperdiscordia.church/library_of_babel.html
You might want to read it

The Norton Anthology of All Literature Vol A to ZZZZZZZZZ.

I'm wet

I have read it and own a copy of the story in the form of a book. It's a book.

Post feet

Underrated

Honestly, if you're a white American you probably have a better chance than you think.

me too
but i have an 8inch cock so it's a little different