White person says they love Mexican

>white person says they love Mexican
>They only eat at Taco Bell

I know very little about real Mexican food.

But we all love a Taco.

The only thing really mexican i make is tamales.

fuck off back to the sweaty ballksack of Guatemala

I know it's basically American at this point but damn do I love taco night, I take a lot of pride in my slow-cooked chicken soft tacos.

>"Honey, what's a tostada?"
>"I think it's a hat"

When I was a kid I used to eat these tamales.

They were wrapped up in the jar with sauce. Not really traditional but pretty good.

They call it Louisiana style with the red sauce on them. I make them this way sometimes.

>move to American south west
>make friends with a girl
>she wants to show me "real mexican food, not tex mex, not any other shit REAL food"
>go to the random ass place
>tells me not to talk and let her do the ordering
>get food
>it's bland as fuck without and hot sauce or shit on it
>soda is like 3x the sugar of anything in the US
>chick acted so fucking proud for a bland ass meal

This looks disgusting
I could eat Tex-Mex for all 3 meals, love that shit to death

ok this is probably the best thread to post this

i make a dish that is
>grilled chicken strips
>caramelised onion
>grilled bell pepper
all wrapped in a tortilla with guac

what is the mexican name for this

A wrap.

Texmex was an improvement on Mex and any food person who says otherwise is a filthy liar. The only good thing about Mex is mole sauce

Do you think that's somehow exclusive to white people? I've lived with a black person and an Indian person (dot not feather) who did/do this exact same thing.

I wish I was made of rubber like rubber man, so shiny and flexible. Rubber man Rubber man come give me a hand.

>Mex girl talks big game about Mexican cooking
>go to Mexican weeding
>it's all warmed up tortillas and poorly spiced meats

Mexican is probably the most overrated food out there, and considering weebs,thats saying a lot.

Is this another yuropoor projection/obsession thread?

I love traditional mexican food and my skin is pale white. just went to a local place two weeks ago that makes really good spicy knife and fork burritos

>dog food in a tortilla.
"Mexican"
You're not wrong, OP, but poorfags learn to like whatever they have, and to be fair, it's not like anyone eats Mexicano autentico because it's good either. They eat it because it's cheap so you get huge portions.
Peasant food is peasant food.

it's all warmed up tortillas and poorly spiced meats
i think they served "asado" with rice in the wedding which its mediocre but its a tradition to serve it on events which is getting pretty old now you dont see it too much at all these days

>Asada at a wedding

Sorry senpai but they must have been poor. We serve chicken and steak.

Un wrap, joto.

Naaah, real street tacos are just fried meat (suadero, tripa, longaniza), in small corn tortillas (in most cases in two of them) with cilantro and diced onion. You can add green salsa, red salsa or guacamole.

Show them some real mexican cuisine. They will change their mind.

I have never heard a white person lump taco bell and mexican together. One is fast food, the other is mexican. 2/10 bait kys