Just got back from south korea

just got back from south korea

i ate dog. i know its nothing too crazy but i dont see it on here a lot so if anyone is curious about anything i can answer questions

heres the story of how it went down. from what i can tell the korea eating dog thing is mainly a stereotype. if you task anyone in any major city if they've had dog they will say no and they will tell you thats weird. but not long ago they were a very poor country that would eat anything and some of the old people are still used to it. so i went to a southern city. me and my friend googled it and found a few markets but when we showed up they werent real. we asked some locals and they all laughed at us but eventually we found a place. it was the size of a bedroom and was run by 2 old ladies. it was 10,000w each. so like $10 each. it was served just like the picture. the taste wasnt anything special. it was just like beef but with A LOT of fat. it wasnt bad but ill never go out of my way to have it again. sorry for the blog post

Yes, you fucking idiot, eating dog is a stereotype, it hasn't been widely practiced for decades

thank you for repeating what i said

you fucking nasty faggot fuck. I hope you get fucked up good by an amerifat you fucking degenerate faggot

>it was just like beef but with A LOT of fat
That wasn't dog, and you overpaid for the shittiest slice of pork back they could fine.

Asking about eating dog in Korea is basically spitting in their face. I've actually had it, but only on accident because I went out into the boonies and just bumped into some backalley vendor. It was cooked in front of me in an oil drum stuffed with newspapers, which happened more than once in some other korean bbq places.
Lean, gamey, strongly similar to lamb if you took out the tenderness.
Nothing special other than to say you did it.

you fucking disgusting motherfucker. I hope your fucking joking

yeah it was super gamey. definitely not pork tho

All Korean food tastes the same.

Yea, and all dicks taste the same too. I still suck em. What's your point?

Bet this is horseshit, should have gone Vietnam OP, would have been more believeable.
>Everyone mad about eating dog
Cunts have got to eat. You don't give a fuck about cows. Shit i'd eat dog in a heartbeat if it meant me not starving.

>a joke
I ordered food at korean bbq place, but they ran out of the meat i wanted. the cook pops in from the kitchen and says they actually have one order of it left. after i enjoyed my food, i said to the waiter "That was delicious! What kind of beef did you use?" "Beef?", he replied, "I thought you order da 'bulldoggy'".

COMMAS MOTHERFUCKER EVER HEARD OF THEM

all korean food tastes like dick?

I would eat dog if we run out of cows

>Going out of your way to spend $10 to eat a dog
>Literally going to a foreign country to eat an animal domesticated for work, and bonding
>Being surprised when the animal not meant for eating taste like shit
>Spending money to eat shit cuts of meat
You, and OP deserve to starve for being idiots. Dog is overpriced tourist trap food, next to Cobra wine.

China still eats it because they think it will give them a bigger dick. That's basically the reasoning behind every gross thing they eat.

But China is China.

>literally going out of your way to eat an animal called mans best friend

What a soulless shitcunt. Cali city hipsters everyone!

for a long time I was looking for japanese women, but I recently realized korean women might be where its at
they have big hips and thighs

shame I spent so much time learning about weeb shit

What breed?

Come to Vietnam and eat some grilled dog meat...

okay i think i explained it wrong i didnt walk around asking people where to get dog but i asked them for directions. and $10 for a full meal isnt a scam. i didnt go there for dog but when i was down south some people said if i wanted to try it this was the only place i could

Why would you even want to? Its disgusting on a moral level, it's one step below cannibalism and you did it for fun.

China still eats dog because communism. Communist revolutionist ideals basically required them to cleanse anyone who had any hope for a better future. China is like an entire country of possum eating rednecks

>for fun
reasonably good justification of anything

whats the difference between that and eating cow?

Unironic sociopathic response. Thats the type of shit a serial killer says when asked why he gut 25 women and ate their skin.

Cows haven't lived with humans as part of the family unit for thousands of years. There are records of dogs being buried alongside people going back 36,000 years. Dogs can understand human language and facial emotions, they are basically a part of us. There is no excuse outside of extreme famine to even consider eating a dog. To eat one for pleasure signals a very deep lack of empathy

facts right there

Now you see the light

Great now I have a thing for garter belts worn under shorts

Thats the first time ive seen an asian womab who looked genuinely disgusting. Like a walking piece of molded plastic. Korean girls are some of the worst in the region and soulless materialistic husks.

Dogs have been human companions for thousands of years you autistic retard

I think Americans should start eating cat. Less expensive to raise than cows and more environmentally friendly. Cats reproduce like crazy anyways and we would help the native bird populations. We should also just start eating dogs instead of throwing their bodies away after they have been killed in the pound. Though I wouldn't be suprised if the bodies of dead dogs are already being used in a more useful way than taking up space in a landfill.

Meat mass to feed and care ratio wants to talk; they think you're a retard. Dogs are only eaten because theyre naturally abundant in the area.

Can't tell if gay or a jealous white woman

I'm a guy, she looks fucking gross. Like a cheap whore with too much plastic surgery. How you managed to find a model that ugly in a region where even the ugly ones are decent is an achievement. You have terrible taste in women.

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?!

fuck off

Lmao go back to Tumblr

Also curious

It's ok to be gay, user. It's the current year, no one is judging you.

Yeah, that's right. The only koreans eating dog anymore are bumblefuck, country (think US southern whitetrash) impotent old men who think dogmeat will make them have an erection again. I worked as a liaison officer with the ROK army in a small town 40 miles outside of Seoul and I talked some of them into taking me to a dog meat restaurant. Depressing af and dogmeat is stringy and off flavored. In a large city, it would be real back alley shit where you'd have to offer an old korean taxi driver a fair amount of extra cash to even take you. No hotel concierge will even acknowledge it exists - they'll laugh at you.

I'm not even that guy, but you can eat my asshole you fuck.

Asians are savages

Don't worry about it user, even cheap whores with too much plastic surgery wouldn't fuck you

>Vietnam
>Only season with agent orange
No thanks, gook.

Your justification of eating cow like it's something normal but dog being a huge taboo is retarded. They're both living animals. If you worked with cows daily and developed bonds with them would you stop eating them?

And I'll bet you post about killing niggers etc, but that's somehow not sociopathic.

This gif looks better, but in the earlier pic she has an ugly face. Weird nose and ugly lipstick. I see hotter girls in Tokyo just walking outside for 10 minutes.