Nostalgia thread?

I miss these dipping dots, what's nostalgic for you?

They still make that shit.

Thats like saying youre nostalgic for Captain Crunch because youre too lazy to buy it at the store

not where I live....

>dunkaroos
>3d doritos
>crystal pepsi
>old skittles
>those strawberry candies
>fundip
>oreos cereal
>colored ketchup
its the same shit every thread

Trix cereal when it was still shaped like fruit and tasted good

Then go buy some dipping dots.

The snapple elements was amazing
Those planters cheez ball cans

I loved these little fuckers. Whose dick do I have to suck to bring them back?

One day I will find you again

Why does everyone jerk off over 3D Dorito's? What was so different compared to the regular ones?

they had a very unique delicious chemical-y flavor and a pillowy yet crunchy texture paired with its functional black cylinder packaging, it was the elevated dorito

They were fucking delicious and I pity anyone who didn't get the chance to try them. They were hollow on the inside. Nice and thin crispy exterior. Perfect bite size. I jerk it to 3D Doritos.

I miss not feeling like I wasted my life and not banking on my life insurance policy to stop of hammer from dropping.

And I miss those Mango Altoids.

Mango altoids were the shit. Man i miss those.

Man, as a douchebag fuckstick fatass of a kid I saved my money allowance for the things my parents wouldn't buy. Those doritos, sports top blue gatorade, and colored ketchup. As a working teenager I spent my hard earned cash on curly fries from the sleaziest mexican convenience store, BK six pack sliders, anything from taco truck, and Mcgangbangs. In college I spent my hard earned cash on questionable sushi, and anything from the sleazy mexican joint that was open 24/7. As an adult I spend my questionably easily earned cash on high quality ingredients to make ambitious dishes that may or may not be failures. I regret nothing.

>eat cultivars instead of brands
>most of what I like can never be taken away

This was the perfect cereal.

What did this taste like?

Exactly what you would imagine blue to taste like.

Not even joking.

Charms Sweet n Sour lolis

Dunkaroos still exist.

I found them In Dollar General of All places.
And Pepsi actually did another run of Crystal pepsi about a year back. It tasted just as unimpressive as I remember. I actually think some Mapcos still carry them.

They were loaded with cheese on the outside, but the corn or whatever it was had the perfect crunch and taste balance to it to where you could sit back and eat a whole bag no problem. I can't do that with regular doritos.

Tasted to me like liquefied blue cotton candy. I loved it at the time because it seemed to make me burp more than any other soda.

Also, why is blue misspelled on the far left bottle in that picture?

It's French

Just one bottle in the entire display is French? Was this what's left of someone's hoarded stash in the aftermath of Blue's discontinuation? I've got so many questions!

The picture was probably taken in Canada. Stuff on the shelves here is bilingual

fucking high IQ

ight brahs i'm dumping my folder

It looks like Rice Krispies but with Fruity Pebbles tossed in.

They used to have it at the mall by me but the mall closed years ago, so it is nostalgic for some people.

I remember going to the mall, buying dipping dots and climbing a rock wall. Going to the Disney store and stuff, there were thousands of people there on a regular day. Now its an abandoned building with a church service on Sundays.

oreo cereal is back and malt-o-meal also has a perfect knock-off of it.

like pepsi with mixed berry

did that even taste good? looks kinda strange lel

You can buy them in bulk from ebay for like $4 per back. They're imported from Mexico.

>nobodies posted it yet

I miss vault so much. it reminds me of this (pic related) that I miss.

Drinking those every day is probably why I'm fat and this

French toast crunch

they still make this

like what would a blue potion taste like

>like what would a blue potion taste like
Either mana or shrooms.

they were in 3D,
what are you?, retarded?

These were actually not bad. Surprised they haven't brought them back for even a limited run.

Used to get two packs every friday at my local blockbuster when I was a kid.

i used to get these maybe once a week from gas station on way home from middle school

used to get these at Hollywood video rental store. can't find them anywhere anymore.

Haven't seen them in years.

Those were quite good. Haribo, for me, is the best bear because I like the chew.

bros, i wish peeps still member these

i miss the gulag food

They are still available in my country.

Dunkaroos, Crystal Pepsi, "those strawberry candies" (I assume you mean the ones that have wrappers designed to look like strawberries), Fun Dip, and Oreos cereal can all be bought in CURRENT YEAR at your local Walmart.

slim Jim's. They used to be so good many years ago and now their shit. must have 'gone cheap ' and changed the recipe.

I'm obsessed with these. They still have them around, just the package has changed. They dropped the Zours name and just are another flavor of Mike n Ike. Can be found at most gas stations in a yellow box.

I loved these.
This made me remember a similar candy called "Milkfuls." Anyone remember?

Guacamole Doritos and those canisters of mini Doritos (not 3d, although i love them) they tasted better than the original

>they still make this
It's only in the Philippines though isn't it?

Maaaan i remember being in like, third grade and i think pepsi blue and vanilla coke just came out. Those were the days, going swimming in the shitty tweeker pond that we called a lake, drinking blue pepsi and eating gas station Crispitos

I can never find a picture of them but those lollipops that looked like chocolate dipped ice cream and came in flavors like sundae or caramel fudge

I think these were discontinued. Can't find them anywhere.

was gonna say: i always see those types of candies in those pay-a-quarter-get-a-handful candy dispensers

Remembered these again from another thread. Actual foodkino.

These things are disgusting

>3DPD

They still make these, I just got picked some up when I was at walgreens like last week

Tasted like shit

i had some a couple months ago, good stuff

didnt that basically get reformed into their kickstart line?

Stop making this thread, I don't need to be reminded of back in the day.

>those strawberry candies
The ones filled with strawberry flavored gel?

Hula Hoops used to make some potato rings that you grilled, they were delicious, the right combination of oiliness and seasoning, but I guess I was the only one that ate them because they only lasted a few years.

I came here to post this. I liked the taste

FUCK

We fed those to my pet rats on occasion

Oh yes. This was the good shit.

not that I know of

I only had it once, but I'll always remember it.

Ever since I moved away from home (England) what is most nostalgic for me isn't stuff that is discontinued or gone, but just my favourite foods and treats that I just can't find or buy over in another country.

> Good sausage rolls, meat pies, fish and chips, curries, puddings, proper shortbread, Yorkshire puds
> MilkyBar and MilkyBar Buttons
> Fox's biscuits like Party Rings, Golden Crunch Creams, Custard Creams, etc
> Bourbon Cremes
> McVities, ESPECIALLY the Gold Bars

There are always those British import specialty places but none are even close to me and it is outrageously expensive.

I rarely drink soda but the return of this would make me want to more than twice a year.

even if they still make it.You can still be nostalgic for it.

I had these when I was on holiday in ameripoo land last year

You forgot Muslim penis.

The fruit rollups they made were pretty good, I preferred them over the regular ones

lot of licking of men in this here ad

Oh shit I forgot about those

Had to change that to WWE because of the World Wide Fund for Nature. And that little thing reminded me of those vanilla crackers with the little designs stamped into them, tasty fuckers.

Never. Not until Pop-Tarts buck up and stop selling out to things like Starbucks and jolly Ranchers and instead of bringing back those gay milkshake flavors brings back the best Pop-Tart to have ever been created next to Brown Sugar and Cinnamon. The Pop-Tarts Wild! Magic Burst.

It's a real dying shame that a vitamin-enriched Diet Coke wouldn't fit their current agenda of desperately trying to reel in the Croix Boix crowd to boost sales with their new "dazzling" flavors and such. But hell, I do remember this being pretty good.

I actually liked this a lot more than regular Pepsi, truth be told. And this is coming from a diehard Cokeboy.

Any Floridian seen these in their Publix? I've never seen one since they returned.