Grocery store pet peeves

>parents that don't watch their kids
>mobility carts
>people who block a whole aisle because their retarded
>standing in a line behind some retard who argue about a 50 cent coupon being expired
>waiting for someone to move to grab one item I need as they take forever

What's yours?

>Signed up for a rewards card last summer
>Fucked up email address
>Too autismo to call them to have it fixed
>Can't add coupons now

fuck rewards card m8 ;^)

>their retarded
Guess who else is retarded?

(you)?

>work at a small grocery store in the Midwest because easy part time job while in college and employee discount
>every 5 minutes some old person asks me where the lefse is
We put it on display for the holidays but the regular shelf spot has never changed. I hate old people.

they're *

Please don't ask me questions about what I buy during checkout, I have no idea how ginger beer is different than ginger ale and I've never tried that thing you're going to ask about i want to die

There is a Market Basket near where I live that no matter what time it is, will always be super crowded. It is always filled with the worst kind of people too.

>People who dont stay to the right while walking down the aisle
>People just standing in the middle of the aisle
>People colliding their carts together because they leave the aisle fast and don't look where they are going

I was there the other day and 2 old spanish women were having a conversation while leaning up against the dairy section while I was trying to get some butter. Is it a cultural thing?

a true Nord would help their elders find the lefse

>people who go in the 15 or less checkout with 2 full carts
>assholes who cram shit on random shelves instead of putting it back where it belongs (especially bad when it's perishable)

>user I know it's a busy shift but could you do some repacks?

>Other people doing their groceries when I'm also doing my groceries
I mean Jesus Christ, can't you people find some other time to buy your shit, preferably when I'm not also buying my shit? I just wanna get in, grab what I need, pay then get out without having to see any other shopper walking the same aisle as me. Is that too much to ask for?

I show them every time with a smile on my face and ask if there is anything else I can help them with. I just wish they'd learn.

>grocery store shower drain is clogged with semen because of surprise penis inspection day

They could at least TRY to clean it.

>looking through the brownie and cake mixes
>see misplaced package of chocolate
Always sad when someone has to make a hard choice

>3rd world problems, the post.
Nobody in first world countries has "mobility carts"

You grab a trolley and walk into the store to do your shopping.

If americans are so obese that they need electric vehicles to navigate walmart, then you're in a 3rd world Country and deal with it.

>old people
>those fucking laestadian kikes who own the store and make everything so fucking expensive

>retards who can barely operate a redbox machine fucking things up for everyone in line at self-checkout

also
>What do you mean I ain't got enuff money on my EBT card?!? You scan that shit again, girl. Cuz my kids aren't eating dog food again three nights in a row.

>walking abreast of your cart
Use the handle and push it from behind instead of blocking the entire aisle, you fucks.

>old people
>learn

[spoiler]I work in the deep south. Everyone has a card, but the white trash spending it on candy and soda kills me.[/spoiler]

>Brings food up to register to checkout
>Overly talkative Cashier
>Oh I love these! I've never tried those before. A lot of sweets here, hopefully this isn't your meal!

Keep your judgemental thoughts to yourself and just finish ringing me out pls. I use self checkout whenever I can, but when I have more than a handful of items, I tend to go to the regular checkout lanes.

>not being so abundantly rich in resources that it becomes unnecessary to use your body
lmao at your life, europoor

>screaming children
>1 person is fine, 3 people is fine, 500+ people in one spot have eyes that gleam with animal carnality, competing for discounts to 'feed they kids'
>1st of the month, hello minorities
>nigger buys 194.00 of steak (EBT abuse)
>people who accidentally follow you
>normies like high school kids kissing and hugging in public cause their balls dropped
>autistic screeching of children
>mobility scooters
>people who buy $194.00 of microwave shit with EBT then whip out a $100 for a ton of beer
>People abusing miserable store staff

is $194 the maximum allowance or something?

>Oh, you want me to stop doing customer service and focus on this singular, isolated task? Fuck yeah.

Yeah I actually think it's 191.00. How do I know? Cause I'm basically homeless. I let them build up over time, I have a Florida card with about 400 on it and an Alabama card with like 100 on it.

If people need stamps, I am glad they exist, but when niggers go in and I see them buy 191.00 of steak, it fucking irks me. It irks me that just because I have some quirks and it makes it tough to work, I'm put in the same boat as the KANGZ. I wasn't always like this, I'm 33 and around 25 I broke my leg and sued someone for medical bills cause I broke it on a staircase they didn't finish, and I had people following me 24/7. This really had an effect on me and I had a psychological breakdown. I'm not autistic but I spent 4 years dodging private detectives and it fucked me up.

So yeah I lived in my Focus for about 3 years because it made me difficult to track, and it made being employed really hard. It wasn't cause I was awkward or anything, I swear I'm pretty normal I just have been through some shit.

Who are you calling a europoor? I'm from a first world country that is very rich in resources, but lacking government subsidised high fructose corn syrup and other such products that make people fat.

What the fuck man. Rough ride. I thought being chased by insurance agents was a meme.

Eurangutang spotted

Wrong. Just fuck off.

>people who think the store is an appropriate place to stop and chat to somebody
This is my mother and it drove me insane as a kid.

This is what people did to socialize pre-internet.

I didn't walk for 2 years, I had 3 surgeries and an ex-fix, my bills hit 300k and there was no way I could ever pay for it.. I didn't want to get mixed up in a lawsuit cause I knew how bad they were. I crutched around a lot and I couldn't drive so people had to take me everywhere, they followed me nonstop cause they didn't want to get sued for 500k+, so they tried to dig up dirt on me. They brought in people I hadn't talked to or seen since middle school and they were being deposed saying that they remembered me smoking crack and having a heroin problem in high school. It was the most insane shit. I even tried to let them pay for it but their insurance adjuster kept saying, 'We'll pay for most of it!' I was like bro wtf and he told me 'Well we can't be held responsible that YOU didn't have insurance, right?'

Once I could walk, I lived in my Focus for years because they kept following me up until I was out from under their fair use of money clause that says you can't spend any of the money for 2 years on anything but medical bills. They would take pics of me everywhere I went, it wasn't a 'targeted individual' thing, half their job was to intimidate. Well I'm 33 now and I have some really brutal issues with people in general and I'm trying to get back to normal employment.

Just fuck my everything up senpai.

>old lady picks the regular sized cart and barely fills it half way up when there are the mini carts available that would've done her better and given her more mobility moving throughout the store
Blocking the damn aisles

now THIS one is going on r/Veeky Forums XD

Fuuuuuuck
>high af, went down to the market for some German chocolate cake
>foreign cashier asks, chuckling slightly, "Ees deener for you?"
Yeah, this and a few BRCs, now get the fuck out of my face

>>people who block a whole aisle because their retarded
usually fat people or mexican families. i just go early in the morning to avoid everyone.

>high school reunions in the aisles
>chinks blocking the way taking photos with jars of vegemite
>chinks buying all the baby formula then cracking a shit when they're told it's a 2 can maximum, all while blocking the aisle
>feral kids running past displays and purposefully knocking them over
>abos stealing shit out of your trolley
>PLEASE PLACE ITEM IN THE BAGGING AREA / ITEM NOT RECOGNISED, PLEASE WAIT FOR ASSISTANCE
>old cunts demanding self-serve assistant scans and bags their monthly shop

>rush hour and only half or less checkouts are working

>refried beans next to salsa and tortillas
>canned pinto, black etc beans a few aisle away
>dried beans in a different aisle
>peanuts in chip aisle next to nuts

FFS, cant we just have all the legumes in the same fucking place?

chill out, cunt

This but unironically. People were a mistake.

>This asian hyperstore I go to because they do half bulk sells most beers by the crate but not asahi for some fucking reason.
>No self weighting because the store would always get chinked but no scales at the checkout either so you need to wait in line for a single desk with a bored half asleep employee.
>All the booze you need to start a cocktail bar but the only gin they shelf is some shady ass unbranded stuff.
>Most items are shelved as both the regular normie brand and the chink supposedly bulk brand but somehow for some items the local brand is cheaper.
>The western grocery I go to carries arab fermented milk but not ribot milk
>Excellent choice of offal but so fucking rabbit meat for some reason.

>3rd world is having a surplus of food
shiggy

A friend of mine got involved in a lawsuit after he got rearending by some texting bimbo. His back was royally fucked and he was just trying to get money to cover the surgery and therapy. I gave him rides to class a few times and I felt like we were being followed. On the way back to his place once we took a meandering route across the city and this blue Impala followed us the whole way. I ditched him with my VTEC, yo

my mother drove me insane when she has to stop and look and feel every fucking item in the store. I'd stand there waiting for her looking like a retard blocking part of the aisle. she'd even touch all the produce like a kid would, it all pissed me off back then.

Damn, my heart goes out to you user. I hope it gets better someday.

hasn't anyone heard of a food shelf/ food bank?
>free food
>no worries of people analyzing your shit because they have the same shit
>no cashiers or having to check out

WALA

>Australia
>first world
Lololololol

Best of luck to you user.

>tfw you get promoted to manager and don't have to deal with shitty customers anymore
:^)

>going through the store in reverse, starting in frozen section and ending with the vegetables
WHY

I hate this shit.

Years back I went shopping with a friend who was also a political activist for the downtrodden, or whatever. She decided she didn't want an item in her cart and just put it on a shelf, because "it's someone's job to put it back."

Fuck that, it's two aisles down. You can't take 30 seconds to put it back?

Fucking shocking.

went to aldi today and some dumb bitch set her purse on my food on the conveyer belt. literally set her purse on MY FOOD.

I got it fixed today lads.

>no one mentions dogs
Mongrols

>KANGZ
Lmao white trash that can't get a job has no right to look down on niggers. There's a reason you're both on EBT.

Reddit is the other way kiddo.

the other day, i was in line behind a tranny that smelled like absolute dog shit and when she got done paying she says to the guy, "you forgot to scan the rice" and then she takes the fucking rice off the shelf with random light bulbs and she has to pay in fuckin change this time and i damn near throw up in my mouth

Shitty kids running around the aisles like you did fag

Found the soyboy

Fucking wrong, managers are on the floor all the time, and when your a manager, you don't deal with any of the reasonable people, the underlings can handle those, no. you get the fucking nutjobs who think the world revolves around them and their specific brand of turkey breast that is out of stock.

I don't ask you shit. I know you're a retard.

No. I've seen many inconsiderate white women blocking the aisle for no reason.

And yet you won't name your country because you know it's a shit hole that we'd rip apart.

You worthless welfare queen. Because other people weren't fucked over like you? Stop excusing you sucking up taxes.

People have it worse. You suck walking up stairs. There now you know how it feels being a black person being criticized for shit they didn't ask for.

Worst decision of my life was accepting a promotion to supervisor.

Always seems to be men or at least a vast majority, Like pushing a cart will suddenly make you wanna suck mad dick or they can't workout the complexity of a cart.

Yeah make it a race thing. You dumb fuck.

Do you not know how to fucking greentext?

>go to fancy butcher
>they take EBT
>buy a $60 steak with it

I hate when it snows people shop like it's the end of the world

>he doesn't know that if white people go 7 days without bread, milk, or eggs their bodies shut down

>he doesn't know I am white?...

Niggers are the worst. Mexicans 2nd. Fuck both of them. The only difference between them is that one speaks some slurred english that you might be able to understand from time to time while the latter simply bashes you in taco.

Congratz, that's nice to hear

People who block the aisles with absolutely no consideration for anyone else who has to get by them. It's like bitch, you're not the only one in the goddamn store.

I fucking hate it when they do that man. I just want to buy my shit and get out. Being talkative is fine as long as it doesn't include my purchases.

It happens with customers sometimes too. I remember standing in line at whole foods, and I very rarely go to whole foods but I had these organic oreos and they taste fucking amazing. I think I had something else and this lady comes up to tell me how this is her second time at whole foods today because shes just so hungry and wanted another salad, and then comments on my cookies and asks me if thats my dinner. Then I started being short with her and she asked me if she was making me uncomfortable. Which she was, but I think I shrugged it off. Then we stopped talking. Just not what i'm looking for at the store.

Old people asking for help at self checkout really really pisses me off. Go to an actual person, these machines weren't meant for you, or you never cared enough to try and learn them.

>tfw you get promoted to manager and have all shitty customers directed towards you

>why don't you have this popular sales item with low shelf capacity?
A: it doesn't sell at all off sale and I don't want it in my backstock
B: I had lots but you are here at the ass end of the sale
C: we are losing massive money on them (we pay 9.22, you pay 5.99) and I pray you forget to cash in your rain checks
D: I was pilled up when I ordered and forgot.

>high af
>cashiers

I don't know what this is but they always seem to ask the most difficult questions when you're high as if they're trying to fuck with you. Like asking what type of fries you want at McDonalds, which they almost never do normally.

>people breathing down my neck while I'm trying to pay
Give me some fucking privacy, your EBT card will still work in 2 minutes when I'm done and standing that close won't make me go any faster

>people who block a whole aisle because their retarded
I used to do this because my mom never took me shopping until I slowly realized how obnoxious this shit is

>weather says there's going to be an inch of ice and three inches of snow on top of that
>gas stations and grocery stores are raided by countless scared people
>all I needed was some chicken...

I've lived in Spain 2 years. Old Spanish women are the worst

I look at what people get to get a laugh and just to look. also don't care if people look at my things. everyone don't have to be quite submissive cucks that can't even look at other people.

>racist is a racist and looks down on poc
>Someone says that's how poc feel now
>(you) come along and say it wasn't a race thing before

You dumb fuck.

>samefag defending his own post

settle down dude. stay topic related

>>Samefag defending his own post
prove it fagola

>t. nig
proven? but, like I said, get back to the main topic faggot

>>t. nig

Don't you have school tomorrow? You should be getting ready for bed.

Market Basket is hell and I don't know why. I've been to so many of these regional grocery stores and this one is somehow a hive of annoying, awful people

nice try faggot

>(You)

>standing in line at checkout
>shitty pop music

that's about it really

>every
>fucking
>time