Cheap beer

I gotta tell ya, for $1.00 a tall boy or $6 for a 12 pack, for me I go with the BEAST!

What are your favorite subpremium beers? Apparently the macro brewers have been focusing more on them over the last few years because they're losing the young market.

PBR is the shittiest I will go
anything lesser than PBR and you might as well try getting drunk on mouthwash

Icehouse Edges all the way ba-baybay. Slightly cheaper than Steel Reserve, goes down easy enough when cold, pairs well with chinese, mexican, and american food of all kinds, and hits that sweet spot at 8% where two of em won't get you goofy like 12-14%ers might but won't feel like a waste of time like the 6% and under range

Beast is great for cheap. i also like Labatt ice for some cheap shit. It's 3.99 for a 6 pack of 16 ouncers near me.

Busch Light

Drank Keystone all through college. Natty Ice intermittently. Miller Lite when I could afford it. Now I drink Yuengling/Yuengling light if I'm buying "cheap beer." Otherwise I'm a fag that tries different micros/craft. Thinking of getting into whiskey/bourbons now that I actually have money.

Mine varied throughout college depending on what the cheapest 30 pack was. Started out as Bud Light, but they went from like $13 to $21 within a year or 2 which was fucking ridiculous. Then I think my progression based on price was... Icehouse>Milwaukees Best Light>Keystone Light>Busch Light

Jesus Christ I miss college and drinking cheap beer out of wildly overused and disgusting beer pong cups.

>icehouse
WOW my nostalgia. forgot it even existed. college really was like a surreal dream.

For me, it's Hamm's

I can't do that shit. I'll take some liquor that comes in a plastic bottle instead.

For me, it's Miller high Life at $9.99 for 30 cans.

It's the beer for the road.

$12 without tax for 30 beers

I chase it with salt to lessen the shit taste

Milwaukee's best ice and best premium are my parents go-to cheap beers. They're alright bit taste kinda like malt liquer.

Lol it's better than bud at least, that's for sure.

That's a great deal too bad it's nasty

This everyday

For me, it's pic related

The Beast was my go to in college. Perfect for beer pong, perfect for when you don’t want to get hammered, and still perfect for when you do want to get hammered.

>15.50 for a case
>Best can on the market

Mickeys & Colt 45 got me some fun times with the Atlanta natives. They appreciate a classy white boy who knows his malts.

$4 for a six pack of 16 oz. cans where I'm at. Feels good.

For me, it's session premium lager.
8.99 for a 12 pack of pretty good beer. If I'm going dirt cheap it's always high life.

You obviously have never drank mouthwash.

>3 extra daddies

Colt 45 is so strangely inoffensive. Every said how bad malt liquor is supposed to be so when I tried it I didn't expect much but it's really not bad.

I always have a couple cases of lukewarm Hamm's in my trunk to toss to random homeless people and drink when I walk around

>Cheap beer

Isn't that the same country who used gutter oil for the longest time?

why would you not want to get hammered

>Cheap beer is mass produced
who wudda thunk