KFC
>Cartoon pizza
Shakey's
>Cartoon hamburgers
McDonald's

>Ben 10 still-crispy chili fries
???

The pizza from that goofy movie

You approach the giant omlette... and manage to take a slice!

The obligatory Crusty Krabs

I never understood how it looked like that. When I was a kid, I asked my mom several times to make an omelette, but it would never look like this.

I saw an earlier thread here where there was some square omelette pan. Using one of those might help out, LOL trying to find one though, one of those is on my bucket list now.

I don't know if that was a pan or a skillet but either way it's made so that the omelette can be folded properly.

I remember teaming up with a friend to watch the pickles episode is slow mode to workout how to make one. I learned how much i fucking hate raw red onion that day.

This kind of thing.
Tamagoyaki Omelette Egg Frying Pan

Yea, not just the square, but also the colour and the smoothness were never there.

Maybe it's cast iron with a proper patina?

inb4 real food drawn in chinese cartoons

pic related is mine

I always think about that green pepper one, but never when i have green peppers lying around...

You're hardly any better, they looked like popcorn chicken with faces.

Is that sliky from Teen Titans

youtu.be/zS3S4cRwdbc
I'm not sure if the fries stay crispy though

I keep meaning to try making those. Jap food is fun.

I’m disappointed that nobody posted this

You've never had popcorn shrimp?

I dearly miss it and I hate finding the right size, and deep-frying in my own domicile.

I imagine those would be tough as fuck and loaded with connective tissue to support such a large and active body.

Braised bronto, bronto a la rouge, bronto-sausage, or bronto-burgers seem far more viable and interesting.

I just want to try some gate-keeper or key-master "ribeye" roast, topped with caramelized onions and butter-basted myconid.

French omelette, folded; you donkeys.

Nilla wafers

I always got hungry when I saw this episode

is that a maxi-pad of bagel bites?

Anything from Miitopia, specifically Tornado Lemonade, Strata Sundae and Golem Steak

this. oh god in heaven this.

>cheese and rotten look exactly the same
what did they mean by this?

Help. I want to design the next Neopets. What do you want out of it, and how can I design interesting animals?

Seems like something to ask /v/. Better to ask for food items for the next neopets here

I could make it food and cooking themed, maybe?

The Neopets era is dead, user. You'll never recapture it.

Rotten's slightly darker, I think it's meant to specifically be a rotten cheese omelette.

Octopus balls you noob

I always imagined Scooby Snacks to be savoury as a kid.

Oh man, I keep forgetting I need to try these. Recipe doesn't seem too hard, I think I'll try making them this weekend. I normally see them in anime as festival snacks and such, but are they typically served with anything, or just on their own like that?

That could work.

I think Japanese mayo is used? And green onion

Krusty Burgers looked pretty nice.

All cartoon burgers do. I'd love a krabby patty, and I would be interested in at least trying jelly fish jelly, if not a jellyfish jelly krabby patty.

I miss /cock/.

this

Buy a tamagoyaki - it's a Japanese omelette pan used for making square omelettes. Then make a french omelette, add just a splash of milk to make it a bit lighter and for taste. Use an stick blender until everything's really smooth. Cook it in the pan using the french omelette method and voila.

That is a maxi-pad of octoballs?

steamed hams

gourmetgaming.tumblr.com/
Here you go, have fun. A person who ACTUALLY makes food from vidya along with recipes. Not that dumb "lol so nerdy xD" cunt on YouTube that makes "nerdy nummies"
>"lol i made a creeper cookie that's just a rice crispie treat with fondant on it!"
>"lol i made a health potion by dissolving skittles in vodka!"

I mean you could also check out binging with babish. I know people love to shit on him and call him binging with Reddit and shit but he's literally not cringy at all and actually knows how to cook.

Why do square/rectangular foods look so delicious compared to other foods?

Takoyaki aren't fictional.

Tamagoyaki is the name of the omelette itself. The pan is called a makiyakinabe or tamagoyakiki

But there's a Scooby doo movie, where Shaggy makes scooby snacks for the first time and it explains what's in them, or is the movie not canon?

Ro is pure and wholesome, you shut your nigger mouth

My friend just got a takoyaki pan a few weeks ago, it made me want to get one real bad.

ooops, didn't mean to attach that image.

stfu weeb

Got a williams sonoma gift card for Christmas. Just bought a takoyaki pan on the way home from work :^)

I still need the japanese mayo and one or two other things though. Hopefully h-mart has them. And I admit I have no idea how to tell the quality of octopus.

Veeky Forums contrarians don't like it when someone gets popular, and appearing on a link aggregate site like reddit is the sign someone is popular

Make the neopets anime girls and give me the chance he to breed them

Make the Neopets into hot thick furry chicks and buff manly studs, something for everybody. Make them fuckable.

Yeah. Can get it anywhere

oh shit dude, nice

i dont remember anyhting about dexers lab anymore, but seeing this i know for a fact i wanted that shit more than life itself when i saw it back then

I always saw those as a flinstones car without wheels.

It does kind of look like a big chair,

Different canons.

Put lots of bonito flakes on it.

just went to mcdonalds and they didnt have it, thanks for making me look like an idiot

Sausage and pepperoni master race.

I'd like to try a Kanker burger, too. Additionally, half of the stuff you can cook in Dragon's Crown.

youtube.com/watch?v=S7eUmZ4Sp3U
Best episode desu

Sometimes I still go on there. It's depressing these days.

Honestly, what a comfy image.

There's actually a Japanese grocery store not too far from me that I think I'll swing into. The ride home's gonna be a bitch with traffic, though, so I don't want to make the trip too often.

What else should I get while I'm there? I'm definitely making takoyaki, so all the ingredients for that. I was also thinking of doing inari-zushi with it. And I've wanted to give umeboshi a try. Anything else I have to give a try?

Looks like lemonade with frozen custard/yogurt on top like a float.
You could make this yourself pretty easily, but the lemonade would probably have to be slush.

Yeah, a good number of Miitopia foods could actually be made, though some may require a bit of work for a full recreation. Golem Steak is literally just a thick steak, but for the full recreation you're gonna need to do some arts and crafts for the golem hand it's served on.

Sadly last time I checked, gourmetgaming hasn't posted for a while.

>you're gonna need to do some arts and crafts for the golem hand it's served on.
Now that seems like a real fun idea for a restaurant. Could even go full 'trendynerd' pandering and make a rewards card that 'levels up' as you gain experience by (def)eating monsters.

neopets has some of the best and the worst fictional food
best: faerie food, island food
worst: dung food

I thought the jellies looked really tasty. I just wish I knew where people kept finding them.

shh

What, like real canon and user's headcanon?

The crawfish that those werewolf bitches make in Scooby Doo on Zombie Island.

Jellies? There's no such thing
Stop talking about the jellies and the world that they surely do not come from

I want this instead.

It's delicious! I always chop it finely and have it in most salads?

Twin Peaks "coffee" and "pie".
I don't understand what it's even supposed to be but it looks delicious. Has anyone ever tried to replicate them?

they literally recreated that diner and its menu 1:1

first you have to be an educated, cosmopolitan professional who's deeply disillusioned with modern urban life and the cynicism that defines it

How do they get the cherries in there?

Mega slush from Megas XLR

I don't know about y'all but this shit looked good.

>tfw ywn have girlfriend growing up that let you wear her dad's bathrobe while you watch on her TV and she makes you some good ass sloppy joe you can eat to pass the time she uses to make herself look beautiful for me

I want to try tongue crack

That generic, yet scrumptious, meat-on-a-bone that anime characters always seem to eat when there's an eating scene.