Why are racists/sexists (mostly white thrash) so fundamentally poor at any kind of reason...

Why are racists/sexists (mostly white thrash) so fundamentally poor at any kind of reason? Is it a lack of education or just genetic failure? They always wanna say that other people are inferior but the best they can do is two years of state college. At least niggas get paid.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=a08_1504196446
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Suggested read: Avi Tuschman. It has a genetic component and has to do with tribalism.

Not literature

You are a white colonial subject communicating in a white language through technology created by white people. Have some respect for those greater than you or move back to Africa. Lastly, this is a board that celebrates white culture. I don't know how you got here but I recommend you leave.

>scarlett johansson
>white
Pick one

Nigga I was born here and we're both imperialist scum.

Still waiting for an answer. Anyone who cites black on black crime should be considered retarded and placed in special ed.

Interesting rec will check out.

This board is literally pol lite

that's a bait, Veeky Forums, stop being stupid.

Racists are racists because they are aware of the scientific evidence that there are differences between the subspecies of humanity, or that they have experienced the differences firsthand. They can be anyone, they can be anything. Not all are stupid. Not all are poor. I remember lots of people saying Trump is racist. He's definitely not stupid or poor.

This does not belong on the literature board anyway. I hope you get banned.

It is only about the racism part though. And it is rather speculative at parts.

Racism relies on a lack of depth beyond the most surface of thoughts. It actively condemns logic, supresses free thought, and is entirely founded in the most basic of logical fallacies.

The first being circular reasoning

>BLACK PEOPLE WERE MEAN TO ME
>I HATE THEM
>THERE MUST BE A REASON
>THEY LOOK AND ACT WEIRD
>MUH CRIME
>BUT MUH FACTS
>I HATE THEM MORE NOW LOOK I HAVE GRAPHS

and on it goes

It's rather intriguing when a black accidentally stumbles into the white quarters of the internet. More so when the black pretends as though he's appealing to reason using ghetto speak while asking illogical questions. It's a real drag jewish slavers brought them here.

>It actively condemns logic
It is logical. It is based on scientific evidence. Subspecies are different. If you separate groups of the same species onto two different continents for thousands and thousands of years, they will become different.

>supresses free thought
It has nothing to do with what people think, or trying to make people think a certain way or not. It is simply the belief that the races are different. Anti-racists usually try to stop people from having their own perspectives. You're doing it in this thread already.

>is entirely founded in the most basic of logical fallacies
Scientific evidence is not a logical fallacy.

I'm Hispanic and the fact is whites have higher IQs than both blacks and Hispanics which makes them inferior to whites in intelligence. I don't know what definitions you're using but mine are from the dictionary. Would a retard be inferior to Einstein in intelligence? You're saying they're the same intelligence which is illogical. When something is less than something in performance or ability we call that being inferior, like how a high school basketball player is inferior to an NBA player.

Every scientist disagrees with you. Because correlation is not causation like you want to believe.

>the best they can do is two years of state college
I know multiple medical doctors who are all significantly more racist than I am.
Makes me wonder if I'm naive and not actually racist enough.
t. nursing student

I have a higher IQ than all but two of my white friends. This in a white state. I started reading before all those plebs.

That makes sense. Medical "science" is literally

>well this looks right
>have you tried this?
>yeah put that there
>we think maybe its this but you know maybe not

why do white supremicists always use "muh IQ" when according to their own statistics, they aren't even supreme? Jews and Asians beat them, though for some reason they conveniently ignore this

You can be a race realist without hating other races.

Forgot to post my POEM enjoy reading ;)

Amen
Last time that I meant it I was hating my complexion
Aching
For the blood to flow like it erection
Need a weapon lacking registration motherfuck the peaceful message
Culture fornication like a rapist
Ape shit
Grand old party fucking up the playlist
Drake shit
Everybody told its just the old way
New day
Call up everyone around it's racism birthday
Shoot and kill you sunday

Start the fire
Sparkle revolution like the star
Tired niggas seeking restitution for judicial scar
Higher being looking down at petty spar
Shoot the car
When they drive us down they'll know what we're about
Founding fathers? More like liars reigning over drought
Camping in a foreign land they pushing niggas out
Replaced by the people that they hate so fucking much
Make you motherfucking brunch with the antifreeze
Say it with me thank you, please

Motherfuck the white man game
Motherfuck the white man shame
Motherfuck the white man gain
Most these bitches lacking any brain
Holy father where the rain?

Black on black violence is the symptom of the segregation tire
Couldn't find a job that's how the pushing start
By the time its over money coming in
Once had a taste you can't go back to bin
Greed the oldest sin

Every cell hoarding matter
Jail cell for the splatter
Penitentiary an ordinary habit
If you owning privately lets talk about it
Nothing ethical about it
Making money off the fight against poor
Nigga what you dressed for
Best you'll ever look in is the coffin
No one give a fuck until reporter watching
You'll be lucky just to breathe
Don't trust me best believe
If I find out you involved with shit I'll kill you brutally and hang you where the kids can see

Motherfuck the white man game
Motherfuck the white man shame
Motherfuck the white man gain
Most these bitches lacking any brain
Holy father where the rain?

Hate been on tap
Coming out when I rap
Hummer for the road kill
Wait the cemetary fill fast
Missionary for the long last
I'm traditional like blackberry on blast
Vengeance get me half mast
Sentence me to death before I take your fucking breath
There won't be much left
Call it justified theft
Wallet won't be happy no cash for a fair day's work
Fill a shirt with some holes
White father been exposed, all told

>Every scientist disagrees with you.
Nope.

>Because correlation is not causation like you want to believe.
You're fucking stupid. Evidence is evidence. The same scientific method to discover that the races are different is the same method that was used to scientifically discover everything else. You're not worth replying to, and you never gave any reasoning for your statements anyway.

>facts
>graphs
>circular reasoning

Because they aren't actually white supremacists.

Politicizing half baked evidence is nothing new. Both the left and right are guilty of this. Evidence that holds up to the weakest scrutiny is nonexistent in support of racism.

>implying my current goal isn't to impregnate both a jewish woman and a chinese woman and then have my offspring fight it out for the future of the world.

I'm talking about average IQ. Anecdotes don't matter. There's always going to be Nobel prize winning blacks and there's retarded whites.

Sorry sweetie but experimenting and seeing what works is literally science.
Parroting your professor isn't.
I know your post was bait.

There is NO accurate way to measure a group's IQ. This just bad reasoning.

>Evidence that holds up to the weakest scrutiny is nonexistent in support of racism.
Give me an example of a popular "racist" talking point that doesn't hold up to scrutiny.

MODS MY POST IS LIT I MADE A POEM

Sorry you have be at least THIS smart to listen lol

Educated and aware white people accept these stats but throw in the caveat that we've created 97% of all sci/tech innovation because creativity enabled by white individuality surpasses raw rote intelligence.

Humor me.

I think (based on the evidence) that the average IQ of groups tends to go, from highest to lowest, something like this: Ashkenazi jews > southeast asians > whites/European descent > "hispanic" (at least in the US) > black/African.

Is this racist? It's a term I've generally said no to but I'm literally just basing my views off of the evidence. We can easily measure IQ, IQ has been measure between various groups and we know IQ is a good predictor of academic success among other things, generally a predictor of good stuff we as a society tend to like/want.

I also would want my country (Sweden) to base it's immigration policy at least in part on this, either vetting and letting high IQ give them "+ points" in being granted citizenship or when no vetting is possible (as seems to have been the case with our recent acceptance of just about anyone), just refraining from regions with a high density of low IQ people. Also no middle-easterners generally because they tend to be highly over-represented in crime.

Thoughts?

Nah i've already posted 1000% more than I wanted to. The truth is that anyone with a view they TRULY believe will never be swayed by any argument because they assume it's an attack of character.

I personally think you're character is too fucked up to reason with though. I'd rather just crucify the worst of you.

lol your*

Averages aren't meant to be accurate measurements, they're just approximations.

Dude, Sweden is going to fall in your lifetime unless you start having net negative immigration, i.e., stop importing people and start exporting them back from whence they came. Don't go down the IQ-based immigration path, that doesn't work either. High IQ non-east Asian foreigners will produce offspring with IQs closer to their homeland's mean.

>High IQ non-east Asian foreigners will produce offspring with IQs closer to their homeland's mean.
I'm fine with that. They don't ruin our society, they don't make shit like this happen (recent rare little gem from Sweden):
liveleak.com/view?i=a08_1504196446
Sweden 2017 right there. Anyway asians are great, they adapt to our norms and customs, they commit less crime than the local populous and they generally just thrive, as opposed to, say, Somalis who are basically just a drain on the system. As long as we don't take in shitheads I'm fine with immigration, even in somewhat high numbers.

>The truth is that anyone with a view they TRULY believe will never be swayed by any argument because they assume it's an attack of character.
Sure.

>I personally think you're character is too fucked up to reason with though.
lol what? What do you know about my character? I'm not the guy you've been arguing with.

>I'd rather just crucify the worst of you.
lol Is that what you think you've been doing?

Sorry I misread that as the problem being their Asian ethnicity. Anyway, no. Why would they create children with a lower IQ when we know IQ is about 70-90% heritable? If you take two high IQ Somalis, they'll fuck out another high IQ Somali, and that's fine. Just leave the 95% of their retarded populous out and it's gucci