Ordering sushi outside Japan

>ordering sushi outside Japan

Other urls found in this thread:

pacificwar.org.au/JapWarCrimes/TenWarCrimes/Murder_Cannibalism_Kokoda.html
pacificwar.org.au/JapWarCrimes/TenWarCrimes/Sex-Slaves.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

shut the fuck up kid.

looks good to me. let's get some ketchup on it then it'll be golden.

is that fucking basmati?

Honestly if I can't trust them to get the rice correct I'm not trusting them to select salmon that isn't bowel exploding parasite fish

The local sushi shop in my area is pretty good.
It's owned by a bunch of Japanese women that yell things at you when you walk in. A cute girl that takes your order doesn't even speak English, she just stands there looking at you while you point at the menu pictures of the food you want.
She comes back with a calculator showing the money you owe them.
It's super comfy.

From late July to early August 1942, a full division of Japanese soldiers tried to force a difficult crossing in New Guinea’s rugged central highlands. They were opposed by a few companies of Australian regulars, who managed to not only halt the advance, but to drive it back from the mountain pass. When the Australians searched the abandoned Japanese camp for signs of prisoners they had lost earlier in the fighting, what they found shocked them to their core.

>“The Japanese had cannibalised our wounded and dead soldiers…We found them with meat stripped off their legs and half-cooked meat in the Japanese dishes…I was heartily disgusted and disappointed to see my good friend lying there, with the flesh stripped off his arms and legs; his uniform torn off him…We found dumps with rice and a lot of tinned food. So they weren’t starving and having to eat flesh because they were hungry.”

This is how you buy sushi in most of the places around here

It's hell

That will be, FIVE MIRRION DARRA

We’ve already brought you the story about Unit 731, the Japanese germ warfare division that worked for more than ten years to weaponize some of the worst diseases that have ever afflicted mankind, but you may not have the sheer scope of the project in view.
>Founded in 1931 as a normal army medical unit, by 1935 the team was stockpiling supplies of bubonic plague, anthrax, and cholera in forms that were distressingly easy to deploy against civilians.

>In just a single attack in Manchuria, the Japanese dropped aerial bombs filled with sawdust and plague-infected fleas over population centers. This was partly a terror bombing against territory that the Japanese already controlled, and partly a test of the weapon’s effectiveness.

The writer ruined it at the end with the "they threw all their real food away" part.

It's not that hard to boil rice and cut and serve raw pieces of fish

???? Dumps as in supply dumps. Like storage.
And it's not a 'writer', it's a first hand account from Australian Corporal Bill Hedges.
pacificwar.org.au/JapWarCrimes/TenWarCrimes/Murder_Cannibalism_Kokoda.html

pacificwar.org.au/JapWarCrimes/TenWarCrimes/Sex-Slaves.html

>Japanese two generations past 'dying honorable for their emperor' and 'eradicating inferiors' now are about sushi anime and making bluray players.
Keep that shit in mind, less than 100 years ago japanese were cannibal genocidal apes known to kill entire 500,000 population cities; drinking blood and bayoneting babies.

Wow what a culture.

And China was fully replaced by Mongoloid Barbarians who genocided and enslaved the Xing dynasty. The only thing Japan did was kill a bunch of barbarians who occupied the true ethnic Chinese which are a minority today.

*Qing Dynasty. Chinese writers have talked about it but have been disposed of quickly, ethnic Chinese don't exist anymore but only in tiny numbers. That's why Chinese seem soulless, because they were conquered and genocided by the millions by their own '' people ''.

>Blaming the Qing dynasty for the current subhuman appearance and behavior of mainland Chinese people

Although the Qing dynasty is one of the worse things to happen to China, Mao's Cultural Revolution and the Communist "destruction of the Four Olds" is the biggest culprit for the current Chinese insectoid behavior.

>here's your jumbo sushi roll with a side of crossbow

Veeky Forums
>lol look at what those fucking murderous japs were doing just a few generations ago, you don't think they still have that in them?
also Veeky Forums:
>how dare the blacks/jews/whoever blame ME for the shit my ancestors did, I'M not like that, I never hurt anybody!

>Veeky Forums is one person

what did HE do tho

>ethnic cleansing is okay as long as I can justify it
>everyone on Veeky Forums is an american that can trace their ancestry to plantation ownership
..... Right. Just like someone who came from sicily is a racist slave-owning white despite themselves being slaves for over 2000 years.... Okay.
>mfw the word Slav(russians) means slave obviously
>and people bitch about modern day problems
What a joke.

This is how you kill daily cancer sushi threads.

>long grain rice
mfw

Iceland has some decent sushi places, maybe because they have fresh fish.

Russian sushi is actually quite good. No raw fish though.

I'd eat it. just have to dig a spoon to scoop up as much rice as possible with the salmon on top, and eat

This looks awesome. What makes it hell?

pre-rolled, sitting in the cabinet. Where is the fresh sushi??
The places i got it from in canada would make it to order and even the basic salmon roll was 1000x better

>letting Pajeet make your sushi

>“The Japanese had cannibalised our wounded and dead soldiers…We found them with meat stripped off their legs and half-cooked meat in the Japanese dishes…I was heartily disgusted and disappointed to see my good friend lying there, with the flesh stripped off his arms and legs; his uniform torn off him…We found dumps with rice and a lot of tinned food. So they weren’t starving and having to eat flesh because they were hungry.”

Retarded poster, let's make a quick thought experiment. If you were stranded on an island on didn't know when or even if you will can get off said Island. Would you first eat

A) The fresh Human meat that is bound to spoil in the next hours?
B) The tinned and non perishable stuff that will keep for months.

RIFE FOR SUSHI, SUSHI FOR RIFE

WTF do you call ethnic Chinese? That sounds more idiotic than the 56% meme America haters think is so wonderful.

that's a big roll

>Keep that shit in mind, less than 100 years ago japanese were cannibal genocidal apes known to kill entire 500,000 population cities
Compared to the US killing hundreds of thousands in not 1, but 2 nuclear strikes on pure civilians. Compared to the number of civilian deaths in the hundred thousands inflicted by the US since we began our endless war in the Mideast.
>drinking blood and bayoneting babies
That's a page out of Britbongian WWI propaganda about the Germans in Belgium, lol, moron.

>And China was fully replaced by Mongoloid Barbarians who genocided and enslaved the Xing dynasty.