Want to have some dog meat?

Want to have some dog meat?

No

Sure. Had some before. Nothing to write home about but... alright, if it's on offer.

I do, heading to Vietnam soon, and it will be my first stop in Saigon.

Taste good? What do u think about the food?

No. But not because I think eating dogs it wrong. They just seem like an animal that would taste shitty.

Your western people don't know what you will miss if you forget to eat it.?
When coming to Nam, you have to eat:
-Phở
-Bún Bò Huế
-Cơm địa ngục (aka Hell rice)
and, of course, don't forget to have thịt chó (dog meat) :3

I fully support eating dogs, the traditional food of Korea.

Most carnivorous animals taste like shit do it makes sense

But I thought in Korea, your guy banned it for a long time ago? So, do Korean eat dog meat?

I had dog while living in Tijuana. We’d go to the same Chinese place every week. We were told the egg rolls contained chicken, so we just accepted that that’s what it was. A couple months later we see on Facebook that the place got raided and they even filmed the raid and posted it online. They were taking dogs from the alleys and cooking them.
To be honest it was pretty good. We had tried multiple Chinese places and that one was always the best.

no thanks. i'll get a burger from five guys. *gets shot* *keeps eating*

you fucking sick faggot fuck. I hope you get fucked up and killed by an amerifat you fucking disgusting degenerate faggot.

kill yourself tonight

that looks like a ferret made outta shit

Had it before, it's okay.

FUCK YOU FAGGOT

My mouth is watering that looks excellent.

you fucking faggots are worse than the sea roach thread posters

kill yourselves tonight

There is literally nothing wrong with eating dog.

i want to eat dog just because I'm so tired of listening to my neighbors mutt barking

its a step below cannibalism faggot. I bet you would eat humans and roaches faggot.

kill yourself faggot

leave

And go to Vietnam, China, or Korea. That's pretty much the plan.

>dogs are so similar to humans that eating them is almost like cannibalism

Which place? I go to one in el centro for years.

When an animal has lived and evolved alongside you for over 40,000 years to the point they can understand your language and read your emotions, yeah it might as well be cannibalism. You are looking at an animal that has wholly devotex itself to you and then just fucking eating it like a savage.

arguing with le epic shitposters lad, disconnect before you exacerbate your autism

i'd try it.

Oh good. More racist white liberals trying to tell other "inferior" cultures how to 'properly' live & eat.

>Oh good. More racist white liberals trying to tell other "inferior" cultures how to 'properly' live & eat.

If you're not vegan, you are a piece of shit, no matter what race you are.

Why do you hate farm animals ? Do you want them to go extinct?
Or are you vegan because you prefer to see them suffer in factory farms instead of supporting the free range market.

You will not have the numbers or personal strength to do or say shit when we come and get you free range imbeciles as a food source. You have had too easy of a life. It keeps you simple and tender.

I can't wait for lab grown meat to hit the market so pretentious soy-guzzling faggots like you will stop thinking you're better than everyone else who eats meat like humans have been doing for thousands of years.

We're omnivores for a reason you malnourished fuck.

>lab grown meat

Holy shit, if you think natural meat is carcinogenic, wait until they start studying "lab grown meat." lol

There have already been no less than 4 "new meat" startups that have been sued to hell because of the "safety" of their chemical mush.

Have fun eating your vegetarian pink slime. I'm sure that's waaaay healthier than real food.

>I can't wait for lab grown meat to hit the market

Meat substitues have been in the market since the '70s. It's nothing new. Most of them get discontinued due to low demand or in the case of "VEAT", due to it's link to colon cancer in lab rats.

Vegans have forests destroyed all over, more land with every meme-oil, seed or berry, what is all this talk of conserving space.