New interview with our guy!

New interview with our guy!

thecreativeindependent.com/people/tao-lin-on-why-he-writes/

Go to bed tao

Do you think he memed back at us with this?

>I also write to learn about myself, to learn about my relationships, to catalyze changes in my life, to join the conversation happening with authors over decades talking to one another through novels and short stories and poems and essays and memoirs, to communicate in depth and at length with friends and family, for financial reasons, for fun, to amuse and move myself and others, to do something in which I can use all of me, to do something creative and open-ended and long-term, to play around with language and ideas, to create new sentences and phrases and words, and to create culture as a means to replace other culture instead of complaining about that other culture or being absorbed by that other culture.

Sounds pretty wise

He's evolving. Looking forward towards his new post-bleak work desu.

>I’ve been taking notes every day since October 28, 2013. From then until May 1, 2015, I typed notes only on my phone in the Notes app. Then my phone broke and I moved my notes to a file on my computer in TextEdit called notes.rtf that is always open on my screen. In the past year, I’ve used the file probably an average of two hours a day. I’ve let the file evolve, in terms of what I type in it. I’d like the file to keep changing in whatever way that will help me. I see that on the first day I typed three small paragraphs and the first sentence was “Cried again last night on eaten weed.”

The chink response to rupi

Tao was way earlier desu m8.

Did anything come of that "rape" accusation?

He fucked a sixteen year old but it was in New Jersey where that is legal.

She was just mad and wanted attention and is insane I think.

were hipsters our last hope?

Now we enter a new dark ages, I wonder if rome had hipsters

i wonder if it was worth it

dark ages created pretty based art desu though femelem

Shut up stupid faggot

What's the best place to start with Tao?

ITT Tao samefagging

i've read shoplifting and eeee eeee eeeee and felt memed on af both times, thanks for nothing Veeky Forums

nice trips, its a shame you're wrong

I refuse

>nice trips, its a shame you're wrong
peasant opinion desu

i wish that peasants had been the dominant cultural force during the dark ages, then im sure the art preserved from that period wouldn't be so shit

Artists in the Middle Ages couldn't even do fucking perspective which any retard can do

Perspective is for plebs.