Anyone ever tried cooking with Kratom?

Anyone ever tried cooking with Kratom?
I usually just drink it but I'm interested in cooking with it, as well!

Other urls found in this thread:

jaoa.org/article.aspx?articleid=2094342
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm sure cooking with it would either burn it and make it lose potency, or it would just make whatever you're cooking taste like shit too.

kratom is a fucking anti-drug, it's horrifying to ingest, and makes you feel worse than before. don't fall for the kratom meme.

Boiling point of mytraginine is around 230 degrees celsius. So you wouldnt lose it while cooking.

i know and love it.
sorry that you cant enjoy it, though.

I'm with this guy. Got some because it's purportedly "le supreme anti anxiety that helps with social interaction" but all it's ever done for me is make me sick and make my head kinda loopy.

you're a fucking addict who'd eat dirt if you thought it'd do anything at all.

no need do get aggressive.
it has opioid effects, that's scientifically proven.
jaoa.org/article.aspx?articleid=2094342

but this thread should really be about cooking with it :/

I said this in the last Kratom thread
Kratom is more effective on an empty i.e. not having eaten anything for several hours.

There is no point in having a kratom thread on Veeky Forums. Go to the kratom subreddit.

Oh and drink some real grapefruit juice(not the from concentrate junk) an hour before kratom.

its fine as long as your stomach isnt super full so eating it in small portions with other stuff would be okay.

The amount of same-fagging in this thread is extremely depressing. No one cares about your shit euro-anons.

You gotta use it a few times before it stops making you sick. Kratom turns me into superman. If I use it before work I'm guaranteed to be 100% more productive. It makes boring tasks pretty enjoyable.

I just worry that ingesting all this powder is bad for my kidneys or something.

Why not just do cbd

get your kidneys checked if you are really worried.
however, i have read several reports of people getting their shit tested after using kratom for a while and nobody had any problems.
because i need an opi-buzz, not the effects of cbd

So you’re a weak willed degenerate

You type like a faggot

yup, i am.

Was addicted to it for 3 years, I highly recommend no one uses it recreationally. It is an opioid and it is very addictive. The withdrawls are hell and post acute symptoms can last longer than normal opiate withdrawls.

Also being an opioid it severely lowers testosterone and your libido, and a lot of forums talk about it causing hair loss.

If you're using it to get off of meds it can be a godsend, just try to never let it be daily use.

Also don't listen to the idiots that say it's non addictive, it is a fucking opioid. Look at /r/quittingkratom and you'll see how hard it is to quit, It takes some people a very long time to get off of.

I have been off it for 60 days and I still feel post acute withdrawl symptoms and I wish I could go back in time. I wish you guys would stop making these threads

I stopped fucking with that shit when I briefly lost consciousness a couple times on it

It's not an opioid you stupid fuck.
And you're a complete pussy being addicted to kratom.
Whats the point to kratom? Had to eat 35$ worth for it to do jack shit.

The only side effect I've had from it was acid reflux and/or stomach cramps. Most days my body handles it fine, but I was also taking it twice a day every day when I experienced those problems.
I love kratom. It makes me focused and optimistic and it's cheap as fuck. Best pre workout I've ever used too

It is an opioid. It's not an opiate.

More importantly though Kratom just loses efficacy if not taken on an empty stomach

This. I tried it twice and I was violently sick puking up what looked like coffee grounds.

it doesnt, it is just absorbed a little slower.
making the comeup more extended and therefore less immediate. it doesnt hit you like a wall anymore.

thats because you took too much. nausea is a common symptom of opioid overdose.

>subreddit
If you're reduced to having to go to reddit just kys

You took too much. I take 2 to 3 grams and have a solid buzz for around 4 hours. I also avoid taking it on an empty stomach. That has made me feel nauseous before

>like a wall
Doesn't hit you like a wall even if you take a pound. How do you guys even get high off it its like getting high off tea.
Am I missing something here? I ate 7bgrams of the "ultra potent shit" and nothing

maybe it really wasnt potent stuff.
you sometimes can get pretty shitty charges.
i order mine off gaiana, where did you get yours from?

Some smoke shop nearby, I see a bunch of people go there and buy it.