Deveining shrimp

>deveining shrimp
Who actually does this? It's too much work and the veins actually add to the flavor. If you're afraid of a little blood maybe you should try eating a vegetarian meal instead.

>vein
>blood

I thought, though it was called 'deveining' you were actually removing it's intestines and hence any unprocessed food and shit in it.

Why would the intestines be in its spine? This is a common misconception.
Their blood is just off-colored because they use hemocyanin (copper) instead of hemoglobin to carry oxygen to their cells.

I know you’re baiting but shrimp are invertebrates.

That doesn't mean their use their veins to carry waste, retard.

That's why I eat mine covered in ketchup.

I don't do this for shrimp of that size because I don't give a shit. I will for larger shrimp though.

Heinz or Hunt's?
What's the point? By butchering them and cutting them up for little to no reason you are making the meat lose a lot of moisture. That's how you end up with dry, rubbery shrimp.

It means they don't have a spine, doofus.

What's called "sand vein" is actually their digestive tract.

God I love shrimp and sausages.

You knew what I meant when I said spine you faggot. That's not what intestines look like at all by the way. You're using an anatomical model from 1945 when it wasn't completely understood. Pic related is what intestines actually look like, notice that the veins are separate.

I said that wrong what I meant was whenever I get larger shrimp at a restauraunt they are devained.

Everybody knows you’re just trying to get people riled up. Stick to McChicken posting in the future.

>eating literal shit

You think they take the shit vein out of a cricket before they grind it into flour ?

>shrimp r shit

>eating sea bugs
yea no ill take a pass, chang

lol

>That's not what intestines look like at all by the way.
You had a solid bait going, but really all the effort fell out the window here. I audibly "heh"d at that sentence though. 6/10 overall

>If you're afraid of a little blood

Its not blood its the poop.

And yes I have had to do thousands of them in my life.

enjoy you sea roach faggot

>blood

pls tell me you don't eat crickets you fucking sick degenerate faggot

id sooner eat a cockroach or worm than a shrimp. fucking disgusting. the worst texture ive ever had the displeasure of biting into and definitely never worth the prep time

It’s like there are billions of pennies swimming in the ocean. How many shrimp make a penny i wonder

Now I want some cricket doughnuts, or funnelcake. Sounds awesome.

Vein?

this is shitty bait and you should seriously consider suicide.

Almost surely overcooked.

Alright I laughed

lmao

>eating the rotting contents of a bottom feeding sea bug’s intestines

>grit

But, shrimp are starved so those "veins" are actually squeaky clean.

They starve the crickets before grinding them.

He's pajeet tier.

haha its literally shit, youre literally eating shit, youre a shit eater ahahahahahahhahahahaha

lol wut