What did they mean by this

What did they mean by this

It's retarded

Did your mom give you that sticker OP?

they're on to you

It's different from the normal order. I always get stickers like that because I get all of my hamburgers plain (just meat and bread)

oh and the reason is that the people who make the food just make/wrap the stuff up and then put it in some central area. the drive thru/front counter workers take items from there and put them into bags/onto trays. the stickers help them know which burger is which - if two people have ordered McDoubles but one ordered without cheese, the front worker sees the Special and knows which one doesn't have cheese without having to go through too much effort

>just meat and bread
You sound just like my schizo college roommate.
>eats fast food burgers all the time
>yells into drive thru or at counters "just meat and bread!"
>freaks out and throws burger away if they put anything on it
>come home from class one day to find him kneeling in the middle of the living room pounding the claw end of a hammer into the carpet and screaming
>find out he "went off his meds"
>never knew he was on meds to begin with
>2 days later his parents come move him out to go home and "get help".

Sometimes I wonder whatever happened to that guy. But I don't trust anyone who orders hamburgers that way.

At whataurger you can get your shit however you want so they put those stickers on the orders. I always get grilled jalapenos and onions so I get a sticker.

Underrated

I just don't like any toppings, what's the big deal buddy?

>don't trust this guy

ok bud

I like some toppings, but the guy that decided that mayo is a topping for burgers or any hot sandwiches is fucking disgusting. Mayo is fine on cold cuts, but that's it.

I am Alton Brown and I think user is a faggot. AMA

>Ordering McDonalds for a group
>One person is allergic to onions so ask for one of the burgers to have no onions
>Get order
>All my burgers have no onions
FUCKING MCDONALDS

Allergic to onions? do yo have any idea how many other things on that burger have onions in them? The ketchup is made with onion powder. Guess your friend is "allergic" to that too. Or he's just a soyboy afraid of onions.

Test

Fucking this. If your stupid friend were really allergic to onions, he wouldn't be able to eat at McDonald's AT ALL.

Is water really important for the quality of food?
Can't you just use tap water for everything?

If it is then Alton Brown should leave fatland because the water quality there is abysmal

did it work?

>dad invites friend of his who is lonely to join him and me for dinner
Wife's dead and no other friends or some shit.
>friend makes a point of making it clear to the server he can't have gluten because he has celiac or whatever
>dad didn't know this but makes a point of making sure neither of us order anything with gluten so we can share everything
>friend, after all the food is brought out, orders a beer
>mfw