Well, lit?

well, lit?

i know this is you guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/psyched-in-san-francisco/why-women-are-tired-the-p_b_9619732.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

softbois should be executed for the public good

Have a colleague who is exactly like this. He's okay, though, it's his thing.

+ Phone off for 3 days
+ Craft Beer
+ ITAOTS
+ Coffee
+ Hemingway

No bingo, but a small chunk.

op here, this was all me 4 years ago minus mac

oh and the feminism part. thats gay

+liberal arts school (but i was on scholarship and got a stem degree)
+Smiths phase when i was 17
+Beard
+I guess i agree with feminists to some degree but i wouldn't really ever say a phrase like "proud to call myself a feminist"
+Guitar
+Gaslighting (im sorry)
+NMH phase at 17

So i guess I'm not

Fuck you I like the Smiths.

I'm "weirdly" into camping, but most people are into camping or the idea of it, because it's fun and refreshing. Other than that it's a miss.

The real title should be "Guys @manicpixiememequeen Has Dated Bingo." Says way more about her than about anyone else.

Kek
Shouldn't feminists hate Bukowski?
Don't they hate Hemmingway too?

>overpriced liberal arts school
>The Smiths
>beard
>craft beer
>guitar AND some wierd niche instrumentS
>free space
>Aeroplane
>espresso
>patronizing comments
FUCKING BINGO BIAAATCH

I really liked "Hills Like White Elephants," should I read Farewell? I've heard mixed opinions.

>Hemmmingway
>>>>>>>Bukowski
Replace it with a Dosto or Camus or something but then it's still be too mismatched for the rest

yes.

overwhelmingly better

I like craft beer and I guess I'm a feminist (old school, not the modern crap). I plan to read Hemmingway soon but haven't yet.

Beard and the Moleskine which in my defence was a gift from years ago that I don't use very often. Is that coffee just supposed to be coffee in general?

>The Smiths
>In The Aeroplane Over the Sea

That's pretty much it

oh, also
>Hemmmmingway

None of them.
Feels good

I want someone to make a starter pack7bingo meant for females that browse Veeky Forums. What's our stereotype?

pic semi-related, it is only successful if it actually manages to cause offence.

I have no clue what emotional labor is (even after googling), that's all.

I don't even know what gaslighting is.

>What's our stereotype?
You don't exist

I am a girl btw

It's taken from an old movie in which Charles Boyer tries to make Ingrid Bergman think she's losing her mind. It's now used by some women/ feminists (as expected) for any male that doesn't understand why they act like they do

I liked that NMH album a long time ago. That's it.

LONDON

That was a close one, lads. Relieved that I'm officially not a douchebag

Who the fuck drinks flat whites? Blech.

It's just a latte with less milk. I think you're overreacting.

Substitute Wes Anderson for Terence Malick
Like my Hemmingway but more into his short stories than novels
Like coffee but black for me
Like the Smiths
Play guitar, have tried Mandolin
I don't care about emotional labor and think women are out of their fucking minds for believing any straight male ever will
Overpriced lib arts
Used to write poetry about grils but that was a very brief phase

No,yes,no,no,no
No,yes,no,no,no
No,no,free,no,no
No,no,no,no,no
No,no,no,yes,no

Hardboy coming through

Grils don't have penii

Why would you put milk in your coffee?

whats that thing in the top N spot?

i dont know what half this shit is supposed to mean
what am i supposed to make of the word "gaslighting" here?

Make more lit bingo

Gas lighting is when you point out to a mentally ill women that she's acting like a mental patient

er, why does that require a euphemism?

Its a matter of perspective. Most mentally ill women believe their behavior is entirely rational

>The Smiths
>Phone off
>Gaslighting and Patrick Hamilton in general
>Camping
>Moleskine [it's actually worse, Leuchttrum]
>Coffee
>Patronizing
I also don't understand the emotional labor meme

I don't understand this?
anyway just moleskine and Doc Marten boots (although not that style)

I didn't get any of them.

I have found that women are willing to forgive Bukowski and Henry Miller because despite their tantrums and rages at women they were still devoted masochistic doormats to them.
Kerouac and Hemmingway they are less forgiving of. They were just cum receptacles for Kerouac. Hemmingway was a closet case who probably would have been happier as a transvestite.

they like kerouac and hemingway because they are barely repressed homos. it's the non-threatening dad i never had phenomenon.

Kerouac was literally a bisexual. Hemingway was most certainly not a closet case, stop projecting.

Literally not one thing.
Suck my dick.

I don't. I'm just saying, it's not that bizarre, and it has less milk than the most popular coffee drink.

I like camping, not sure how one is "weirdly" into it.
ITAOTS, but haven't listened to it in years.
I do wear boots, but only when I'm going to be working or walking in muddy/wet areas.
Hemingway is good.

Anyone who doesn't like craft beer is a faggot. The same goes for people who act like they are a cicerone because they like IPAs.

>ITAOTS
>gaslighting, but mostly because my friends do it to me too
Also, what's a softboy?

Softboy is what closeted lesbians call straight men they want to denigrate and belittle to make themselves feel better about not being attracted to them

Huh. You learn something everyday. Thanks, user. Have a good day.

Second row had me sweating bullets. Hell, I haven't had a connected cellphone in over 5 years, the beard is way longer, I play like 10 instruments but mainly (electric, but acoustic too in a way smaller amount) guitar, and my favorite beer is a specialty beer only sold locally, though made by the country's biggest brewery. However...
>middle panel
Wew. That was close. Maybe 10 to 15 years ago, but... safe.

What IS emotional labor though?

>Emotional labor is the process of managing feelings and expressions to fulfill the emotional requirements of a job. [1][2] More specifically, workers are expected to regulate their emotions during interactions with customers, co-workers and superiors. This includes analysis and decision making in terms of the expression of emotion, whether actually felt or not, as well as its opposite: the suppression of emotions that are felt but not expressed.

>Roles that have been identified as requiring emotional labor include but not limited to those involved in public administration, flight attendant, daycare worker, nursing home worker, nurse, doctor, store clerk, call center worker, sex worker, teacher, librarianship, social worker; most roles in a hotel, motel, tavern, bar, pub, and restaurant; and jobs in the media, such as television and radio.[3] As particular economies move from a manufacturing- to a service-based economy, many more workers in a variety of occupational fields are expected to manage their emotions according to employer demands when compared to sixty years ago.
... so... it's just another way of saying customer service?

When they crucify your body on the white wall above your bed, the words your body bleeds down will describe my happiness.
The joy l'm feeling now as the universe withdraws is equal to the pain my mother choked out from her jaws. As she endured without complaint, then laid me out into the sun, like some skin from in her throat, like a living piece of scum, like a red sack full of failure; Infested with my future crumbs of pleasure, pain, and fear and hatred and hunger for your helpless tongue.
Up your naked back on gravel scraping and your claws hooked in my neck. You know l'm just your little infant? crawling down in your bloody stinking mess.

And all you people I once knew, you betrayed me once too much. I'd like to sew your eyelids shut, while planting seeds of hatred in your guts.
You've been masturbating slow and lazy, but you'll feel the pain that I'll soon feel when my memories infect you with the disease that never heals.

The good ones do

Wow, zero. Except maybe the patronizing thing.

>tfw not old enough to have written Proust a fan letter received a lovely handwritten note in return covered in feces and semen

What is this feel bros

the gaslighting and emotional labor parts have to be bait

>What is this feel bros
Autistic.

Literally none of those is me

huffingtonpost.com/psyched-in-san-francisco/why-women-are-tired-the-p_b_9619732.html

read it you fucking pigs

snarky unif wearing chick memes are okay - what is emotional labour anyway?

if you don't like the smiths i feel bad for you

I like camping, dont text often and play the oud so maybe it's accurate

you'd get a better definition by simply googling the word instead of relying on some dumbass to respond

I wear Doc Martens. That's it.

What do I win?

Is this whole argument based on the fact that women can only express their emotions like uncivilized children, instead of handling them in a rational and calm manner?

just check your privilege

Exactly me. Not too bad, I don't think.

This is the only real-world context I've seen it used in

I roomied with a girl that had serious problems. She attacked her boyfriend on a night out and got herself arrested. She did LSD once and threw herself down the stairs too. She was very big on this "you're gaslighting" stuff.

Sorry, thank you for reminding me.

I interpreted it in its other meaning, where you move stuff around to mess with people's heads. I guess I don't gaslight, in this case.

Huffington Post? More like Huffington Poop.

it means "you repeat an obvious untruth at somebody to try to demoralize and/or convince them that something that is obviously false is true"

picard and the five lights for instance.

bitches of course have perverted it to their own ends, what they mean is "a guy who says something i disagree with"

gaslighting seems to happen to mentally and emotionally unstable women the most

just like depression seems to effect losers the most

Kerouac let his faggot friends rape his son.

I can't wait until your body breaks. It's going to be great, your misery as your health withers away.
Wonderful! You're in pain, and you deserve it.

spoken like a true mental patient

TAKE YOUR PILLS! YOU'RE GETTING NUTTY!