ITT cozy Youtube videos

Kids Try 100 Years of random foods is one of my favorite cozy series. Their reactions are so damn adorable.
youtube.com/watch?v=7LjC-nUPrNg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ttK2YP_ayYI
youtu.be/8T9z798dxTI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They infuriate me. I know they're kids but they should know more about food

Don't sweat it, kids would be just as annoyed by you.

A good chunk of them are less than seven, stop being a debbie downer.

Cowboy Kent Rollins is another cozy series. It's like watching my late grandpa cook and tell stories about his life.
youtube.com/watch?v=ttK2YP_ayYI

Um, kids in real life are like retarded small people.

Senpai 7 years on earth is enough to know about food past tendies and pb&j. I'll rephrase and say it's not the kids that annoy me, but their white trash parents who dont expose them to varied if not healthy meals

>Their reactions are so damn fucking obnoxious.

Showing a bunch of fucking spoiled rotten sheltered liberal white kids hating foods that others can't even afford is just so.... white.

>A second grader should know all about luxury dishes from the past century or their parents or white trash
Are you even trying to be taken seriously?

a second grader doesn't have to know everything but, yeah, total lack of knowledge of gastronomy is kinda white trashy

Nope, not trying to be taken seriously.

You're dumb comment is so...racist xd

>you need to be wealthy in order to feed your children a variety of foods

If you're bitter about your pathetic upbringing dont take it out on me nigga

MREBro. Don't remember the channel name off the top of my head, but watching him dig into instant coffee from the '60s and wrap it up with a stale smoke is comfy af.

Nice quints.

a n g r y r e a c t

Checked

this shit's not cozy, it's making me nervous and angry

For me, it's Jack Scalfani

youtu.be/8T9z798dxTI

C O M F Y
O
M
F
Y

can someone tell me again why this guy is so hated on Veeky Forums?

He's a pathetic loser whiny bitch who's skills haven't gotten better in ten years of doing a cooking show. His older videos were better. Because they were longer and he seemed to care.

And he gleefully admitted to choking out his oldest son.