Just got a job that pays USD $750 a day

just got a job that pays USD $750 a day.

Cannot stop drinking. What the fuck do i do.

Stop while you still can. I'm an alcoholic and I haven't had a job in months. It's fucking hell.

this. if you don't quit your job, you might have to stop drinking.

Start by substituting the booze for bleach.

i was tapering then i got the news and i just drank 30 beers

Keep it together as best you can. Try to save some money before the gloss comes off.

that is the plan last time i had to go home after 4 weeks because my anxiety was that bad my heart beat at 150bpm constantly

can you continue tapering after a bender or do you start over????????

You stay home and drink. I'll pretend to be you and go to work. You keep 10% of the daily take.

What's the job?

What kind of job? I wouldn't mind 750 a day.

drink

He's a fellow at the Institute
of Mongolian finger painting and memeology with a specification in LARPing

>Not being a highly functional alcohol
You dun fucked up.

Sounds like a pretty good gig

Obviously head chef at Wendy’s

>xD
Fuck off back to shit for brains

- anime/random

Switch to Kava, it hits some of the same neuroreceptors but doesn't wreck your body the same way

>he measures his salary in days
Must be a shitty job.

IF YOU WANT THINGS IN YOUR LIFE TO CHANGE, YOU NEED TO CHANGE THINGS IN YOUR LIFE

Like the bedsheets?

He fell for the 'you can $750 a day' as a door to door saleman meme.

cocaine user your living the dream

send me your extra money so that you can't afford to drink

Holy fuck can I relate to this feel right now.

OP, my advice would be to keep drinking AND keep your job. ;)

Just stop drinking you fucking weakling mental midget

AAHHHCCHHUUUALEE

Actually some very demanding and high pressure consultancy / team management jobs which are usually situated at the apex of event organizing or foundation management pay daily. Also construction consultancy.

If you're being paid more then £500/$650 a day for working you probably are going to have the position for less than a year, ideally 6 months. Basically because you know what the fuck you're doing and any time longer than that there either means they are being exploitative to a younger professional and should have you in an executive role with disgusting salary and benefits OR you aren't particularly good at sorting out an organisation or overseeing target delivery.

You're basically retarded.

>just stop drinking