What are some food redpills

what are some food redpills

Getting your steak medium rare

Fucking off back to your containment board.

Living on a constant diet of black cock leads to OP making threads like this.

Steak is never worth getting if it's less than $15/pound, and that's being conservative.

Soy gives you tits.

Pistachios are the best nut.

Onions.

>what are some food redpills

The meat based diet is probably the most redpilled thing in recent memory. It will trigger so many vegan fags it should be named the redpill diet.

Stop advertising your butthurt.

Try being a bit more welcoming, I enjoy crossboard diversity.

Are you saying steak isn't worth getting if it's cheap?

I buy steak based on the cut and marbling. I can get cheap sirloins and ny strips from my grocery, but they have basically no marbling. I understand that a good steak typically is about $30/pound.

obsessed

>what is global rule #7
maybe you should go back to the redd kind of "it"

Yeah basically. There might be exceptions here and there, but typically $9/lb grocery steak is awful. You should just get pork chops, chicken, fish etc if you don't want to spend a ton of cash.

Buying dark meat is cheaper than white meat because white people dont buy it

Big Mac goes well with ostrich meat.

High fructose corn syrup is healthier than cane sugar

Shrimp, lobster, crabs, etc are all sea bugs

>all invertebrates are the same

I'm not against eating them but they basically are the bugs of the sea.

>sea bugs
no such thing, there are no marine hemiptera. you uneducated twat

Not eating dark meat is a huge waste and kinda pathetic.

>buy one of those precooked chickens to split with my roommate
>he tells me he doesn't eat dark meat
>"Can I have all of the white meat then?"
>um, no
>"cmon, I don't eat dark meat, you do, it's only fair"
>tell him to fuck off, were splitting the chicken down the middle
>he throws away his half of the dark meat

Your roommate sounds like a retard.

>I don't eat dark meat
you can literally tell when someone was raised by shitty parents. bet he doesn't like vegetables either

Who doesn't like a fucking drumstick? The best part.

soyboys

Obesity rates between NA and EU really do beg to differ.

Leave some chopped strawberries and sugar in the fridgeovernight for easy natural strawberry syrup

MSG is no worse for you than salt and actually is a nice addition in some meals

Learn to brine, marinate and tenderize meat and you will never pay for the expensive cuts again, restaurants aren't serving you anywhere close to the quality the supermarket tries to get you to buy by adding fancy labels and different colour bags

Whites are the best chefs.

consistently best as a group or the best in the world at the master level?

>Can I have 70% of the chicken?
He is either a faggot or black

Sushi is just raw fish on rice

Is the rice raw too?

Blended whisky can be good.

toilet water is purified and you can drink as much as you want, for free

Real redpill: they are both poison and the debate is used to distract you from that fact

Soylent gives you gynocomastia.
Soy is full of xenoestrogens and phytoestrogens that rewire your body into producing more estrogen.

water is poison if you drink a lot of it very quickly. most people are consuming at least twice the recommended amount of sugar every day which is the problem. a teaspoon of sugar here and there isn't poison.

What if you're stewing? It would be fiscally irresponsible to use an expensive steak for such a cooking method

that seems most fair user. your roomate is a fucking cunt.

The Dandelion, a common weed that grows in most backyards, is one of natures highest sources of Vitamin A. Vitamin A is critical for healthy vision and brain activity as well as the immune system, cell growth and development, reproduction, and skin health.

Dandelions also contain vitamins C and B6, thiamin, riboflavin, calcium, iron, potassium, and manganese. Other nutrients present in dandelion greens include folate, magnesium, phosphorus, and copper.

Yet, despite being one of natures highest source of Vitamin A, if you google for a food source of Vitamin A then Dandelions won't be listed on any of the top results (if any at all).

milk is terrible for you, but its covered up through bureaucratic silence because of the money machine it is.
They keep pushing the same smop that "calcium in milk builds strong bones." But the problem therein lies that milk also has easy proteins in it. Protein acts as a calcium inhibitor, therefore greatly reducing the amount you can absorb. It also works vice versa since the blockchain is similar.
You end up absorbing only the fats from the milk. Most milk is also so processed by USDA standards its literally just water with fat and added vitamins in it, which is the other thing. Most the nutrition of milk is added in after pasteurization since heating it up destroys most of it. Stop falling for the scam, they waste money on you consuming something you don't even question why.

Can I get a saucy link for that claim, please? I just googled that but nothing obvious came up.

I know that calcium requires Vitamin D, and I get both from dark leafy greens. But I'm not aware of any proteins effecting their absortion. Source?

Refering to specifically >Protein acts as a calcium inhibitor

Pasteurization would denature those proteins though, retard.

>The Dandelion, a common weed
DUDE

Milk gives most people phlegm and zits too.

Coconut cream masterrace.

If you want calcium stop drinking soda and shit which leeches the calcium out of your body, eat some brocolli, maybe take a calcium pill.

WEED

A ketogenic diet will quickly make you lose excess weight without exercise, clear up your skin, improve your energy/mood, cure diabetes and high cholesterol, make mosquitos less attracted to you, vastly improve inflammation and allergy problems, the list goes on and on.

>It also works vice versa since the blockchain is similar
u fukken wot m8

LMAO

Too bad dandelion greens are the most bitter and disgusting vegetable in the world.