Chocolate Thread

Who /milkchocolate/ here?

Anyone who says dark is better is a tryhard faggot who probably drinks gin and ipas as well

Dark is better as long as it's not some 99% cocoa bullshit and actually has some sweetness along with the bitter

Dark Chocolate has a lower margin of error if you ask me. I can enjoy a cheap Dark Chocolate, but Milk Chocolate has to be a good name brand.

lmao at babby

probably because dark chocolate has bitterness while milk chocolate has taste

Bitterness is a taste my dude.

Dark is fine, the retards who pretend to enjoy 99% cacao aren't.

Who makes the best pure milk chocolate?

Lindt has a smoothness and creaminess that is just um-matched but I want to try some other brands. Dislike German Milka, has a sweet intensity that is just too much.

I only seen 90% where's the 99%?

'Tis YOU that are the babby

Maverick chocolate Co. has the best chocolates i've ever tried.. all their different bars are amazing and they have a bunch of medals from competitions

>56%er imitation

I don't consider candy bars to be chocolate.

>calls canadian candy bars american

See's

I work at Godiva ask me anything

Step aside peasants, blonde chocolate masterrace is here.

I like milk chocolate infinitely more than dark but love gin and ipas so fuck you asshole

Even Lindt to a 99% bar famalamamamama

Is milk chocolate the plain white bread of chocolate? It's my preferred chocolate.

No user he said milk, not baby vomit.

Kys

While it doesn't taste like baby vomit, it doesn't taste very good either

I like dark. Usually 70-80%. I don't like 99% much but it's interesting. I've had it before. Dark is infinitely better.

If you mix milk & butyric acid you quite literally get baby vomit.

Dark chocolate with milk chocolate cream inside plus popcorn is disturbingly addictive once I get going.

So is milk chocolate covered caramel toffee with vinegar potato chips. Luckily each package is relatively small so gorging it all down in one sitting isn't terribly bad.

Anyone know where to get good chocolate in Melbourne Australia? Wanna try something new.