Pompeii Graffiti

How the West can even compete now? I mean read them, they are better than 90% of shit getting published today.
pompeiana.org/Resources/Ancient/Graffiti from Pompeii.htm
>Weep, you girls. My penis has given you up. Now it penetrates men’s behinds. Goodbye, wondrous femininity!

>We two dear men, friends forever, were here. If you want to know our names, they are Gaius and Aulus.

wtf I am a sentimental perennialist now

>We two dear men, friends forever, were here. If you want to know our names, they are Gaius and Aulus

makes me feel sentimental

>VIII.2 (in the basilica); 1882: The one who buggers a fire burns his penis

He's not wrong.

>IX.5.18 (House of Hercules and Nessus; beside the door of house); 5112: Learn this: while I am alive, you, hateful death, are coming.

>IX.8.3 (House of the Centenary; interior of the house); 5279: Once you are dead, you are nothing

Absolutely Veeky Forums.

Samius to Cornelius: go hang yourself!
Truly Veeky Forums

BBBBRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAPPPPPP

>V.5 (just outside the Vesuvius gate); 6641: Defecator, may everything turn out okay so that you can leave this place
>II. 3.10 (Pottery Shop or Bar of Nicanor; right of the door); 10070: Lesbianus, you defecate and you write, ‘Hello, everyone!’
Did...did they have trouble with scat fetishists?

Give source you heartless bastard

> (gladiator barracks); 8767: Floronius, privileged soldier of the 7th legion, was here. The women did not know of his presence. Only six women came to know, too few for such a stallion.
The Italian Stallion strikes again

>Let everyone one in love come and see. I want to break Venus’ ribs with clubs and cripple the goddess’ loins. If she can strike through my soft chest, then why can’t I smash her head with a club?

is this proto r9k

>I posted it again but with ass
fuck off

My graffiti intuition is telling me this was more likely written by someone who wanted to fuck with Galus and Aulus.

Underrated

Why must you torment me so?

>Caesius faithfully loves M[…name lost]

>VII.2.18 (vicolo del Panattiere, House of the Vibii, Merchants); 3117: Atimetus got me pregnant

VIII.2 (in the basilica); 1951: Sarra, you are not being very nice, leaving me all alone like this

Dude ass lmao

What's some good Braaaaaaapcore literature?

Platonic nu-males

That's pretty fucking psycho.

>tfw I've had sex with more girls than a legionary
Nice.jpg

shit like this just makes it clear that these fuckers had the same problems we do and that some fucker 2000 years from now will have the same problems we have
it's not a great insight, nothing scale-falling-from-eyes tier but it makes me feel...weird
like I'm a part of something immeasureably huge
a speck of dust on the back of a flea on the back of a mammoth on the back of a turtle floating through space

>How the West can even compete now?
Pompeii is the west though,,,

J E Z E B E L Z
E
Z
E
B
E
L
S

>V.5 (just outside the Vesuvius gate); 6641: Defecator, may everything turn out okay so that you can leave this place