Give me 1 (ONE) good reason not to throw these in the garbage

Give me 1 (ONE) good reason not to throw these in the garbage.

>put butter on it
>roll your corncobs in it for even buttering

That's basically the only thing my poor ass parents did with em, didnt like to waste food ever

Imagine throwing away 10% of the product you paid for because your a picky child.

The crust is where all the vitamins are, user.

And the trace minerals.

well its a perfectly good bread but then again these things is the reason why people are fat not meat or fat, i totally abstain from carbs and i lost 27 kilos im on a keto diet, but man i miss pizza alot and cake damn it oh well what can you do.

I don't like the texture of the end piece either, except on bakery bread. Use it to make croutons or bread crumbs.

It's a super food

Depends on the type bread.

Sometimes they taste good. Other times they're pure ass.

They are very good for scooping when toasted.

just toast it and it's the same as all the rest

Because they can be used to shim uneven furniture

because they are last eaten, they are naturally often air dried, and somewhat concave... a perfect vehicle for to-go go za.

Give them to birds if you don't like them.

I save them up, blend them and bake them to make breadcrumbs

>this meme again

Great for grilled cheese toasties. Why are they in your house if you don't like them?

Because wasting food should be punishable by death

You bought it.
Now suffer the consequences

You toast the 2, then put a thin layer of peanut butter and eat it in between 3-5 minutes.

they toast the better than the normal slices, and their curve are great for spreading.

why the time constraint

When you become a father you'll understand.

You're not making an enjoyable meal out of the ends. It's quick calories you wolf down.

u could go to the park and feed it to some friendly ducks instead

Feed it to ducks

You're not supposed to feed bread to ducks, you animal killers.

oddly, this is the only slice i enjoy on the loaf, but i'm not much of a bread guy. i usually use the heel to make garlic bread, or something similar

Because you're an adult who should know better.
Also, breadcrumbs or croutons.
Or just use it like any other piece of bread you manchild.

based duck posters

he asked why it takes 3-5 minutes to eat, which isnt fast when talking about 2 pieces of fucking bread

if still soft, you can wipe your ass with it. i've always watned to wipe my ass with a nice soft piece of white bread

go cry about it on pleddit, you fucking faggot

It's the best part of the bread. I usually eat the one end first, then as soon as the loaf has been used up enough that I can work my hand around to the other end of the bag, I eat the other one.

>he eats bread

Le Veeky Forums anonymoose duck killers xD

Dip it in bacon grease

It tastes good.

>toast it
>slather with all the butter/pb/jam/vegemite/godknowswhatelse
wa la
it won't go soggy like toasted middle-slices will

It's edible, but waste your money if you want to.

if you're talking about crusts then taste. honestly, most of the taste in bread is in the crust, maybe not in shitty 100% wheatbread.

homemade croutons

I'm stuck on 66kgs. I think food prep is the best way but idk what to cook that's low calories and has no carbs and tastes good

You're supposed to use it as a "loaf cover" of sorts, it helps keeping the bread fresh for longer

I use them as ends to the bread until I reach the bottom of the bag. Because the crust seals off much of the air that would get to the rest of the bread, they don't get dry as fast. Then once I reach the bottom of the bag I take both the end pieces and butter/jam them.

Just turn it into croutons you fucking plebian
Cmon man. This is really basic stuff.

Freezing them to make stuffing for a turkey.
I get a bunch of bread heels from different loafs and buy thanksgiving I got enough to make some fantastic stuffing.

They're called heels.

I can't tell whether this is a whole loaf of bread unsliced or one of the end slices

people have been feeding bread to ducks for centuries and ducks seem to be doing fine. get over yourself

This is unironically the best part of any bread. Slather that bitch in butter and enjoy.

Open faced tuna melts